Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 173 Spoilers

A few pages and shit is going down.

Oh my, seems that Merascylla got sunburned.

> that Estarossa

How can one's design be so based? My dick is so fucking hard.

Big fucking hole in the ground coming up

Thankfully the shota fairy is there to heal her pretty face

On, Merascylla is looking a bit crispy. Seems like Escanor's SUNSHINE-y soul can hinder demon regeneration a bit.

>all of them ganging up on melibro
black beam incoming

What was the point of waiting for them all to split up if they're able to regroup so quickly. Meliodas just let them power up and kill people.

>That Merascylla

SHE TASTES LIKE BACON.

only to be wrecked by meli's hax counter

Well, they know he has counter right? That's why Galan decided to go to Camelot.

Not my Mera-chan

So what even was the point? He didn't even manage to mortally wound Dolor and Gloxinia? what the fuck.

It's good to see Merascilla is still alive.

Estarossa is so sexy here. Wonder if he will fight Escanor now.

Nah, she looks better as a tanned gyaru.

ITS HAPPENING.jpg
Cant wait for chapter also wonder how long till sunrise.

midgets

powerlevels

What's the deal on Merlin? She barely shows up or does shit

She has no body.

Plus she appears frequently in flashbacks.

Lost her body with Galan, just floating around as a consciousness atm.

Fraudin new armor looks cool.

But with him turned to stone, shouldn't she be able to return?

?
is the chapter coming out a day early or something

Want round 2 bitch?

Really should be more thorough, thought he was finishing turning her to ash when he told Ban to stay.

At the least it's explained why Elaine is still alive and it's no bullshit 'muh feels' reason.

I fucking hope something happens to Mel. The rest of the cast need to power up and have some 1 vs 1 against the ten demons.

It will turn out he's the demon king.

More like the son of the demon king.

The curse is on Galan but it isn't Galan's curse. It was put on him by the demon king. And curses don't necessarily dispel upon the caster dying.

Then both Estarossa and Zeldris are princes too.

Editor-san's prediction turned out to be true... 60 chapters later.

>Best girl is still alive

Now if only Gloxinia would heal her.

I'm always impressed by the sketches this artist releases for NnT. Used to think it was Suzuki himself who did those, since they're so damn close to his designs.

Not like even Galan is confirmed to be dead, he is simply a stone for now.

Poor Mera-chan

> a tournament organized by the bad guys with the good guys willingly participating and everyone knowing who everyone is is kinda stupid
> well, let's just let them all fight

> local little demon man not so tough since being molested

I wonder how much work the artist put in to try and emulate his style.

I love everything about this character even though he seemingly seems to be absurdly overpowered during the day

Yeah, he's pretty damn good at what he does. Maybe an animator who happens to be a fan. They're usually expected to stick to the character designs.

>That Merascylla

Oh wow, just realized that Zeldris and Estarossa are wearing the exact same outfit.

Cleaned, because I feel bored.

Gotta love how fucking pissed off Zeldris always looks when facing Meliodas. I wonder if he already found out that Mel nuked his girlfriend.

Janko a CUTE

Is Mel gonna have to smack some demon ass

Gotta give props to Merscylla for literally eating the sun and living through it.

The artstyle Suzuki uses for Merascylla looks really crisp.

OOOOOH BURNT.

Nakaba is a genius.

"Muh overpowered" Escanor/Meliodas fags btfo

"Muh shonen tropes" fag btfo

In the same chapter.

Well, she uses magic that brings people back to live, it was to be expected.

>Necromancer reviving thyself

Sure

More than reviving herself, I would call it using her magic to stay alive.

Couldn't they just contact the Demon King and unstone Galan?

How are you going to contact him, genius?

Call him on a cellphone I guess.

Estarossa has one, he's just too lazy to call.

Would have been glorious had Galan been there too.
Inb4 Gloxinia undo's the petrification and heals Mera.

They have magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.

>Inb4 Gloxinia undo's the petrification
Galan commited a sin, so no way it would be so easy.

>and heals Mera
Why not?

Merascylla was telling Galan to run even knowing he'd turn to stone if he did so, so they must have a way to reverse the petrification. Perhaps Gloxinia could have undone it, considering his weapon seems to be a mirror of Chastiefol and Chastiefol can both cause and cure petrification.

I'd more expect Zeldris to cancel it. It's not some damage, it's a curse from the demon king himself, and since the Mel/Estarossa/Zeldris were theorized to be heavily related to the demon king the latter could maybe have

>Galan commited a sin, so no way it would be so easy.
Merascylla's commandment simply burns out someone's eyes and Gowther's apparently steals a person's heart (and possibly memories) away. I'd say it's fine, especially if Gloxinia is constantly using his weapon in its "true" state.

When will she return?

>Merascylla's commandment simply burns out someone's eyes
>simply
It wasn't shown, but the effect is probably constant. Demons can regenerate (and others can use magic) to deal with a simple loss of eyes.

Tonight. In my wet dream

When she gets better clothes, her "slut" attire is kind of meh.

And don't get me wrong, this one here look fantastic. Good thing Nakaba's characters can wear different clothes.

She's always worn clothes like that. Pic related is a scan from one of the side stories set 15 years before the current series.

Ignore the tumblr filename, I didn't have it saved so I had to google it and the tumblr link was the only one that would come up.

Escanor and Arthur meeting when? If Merlin is essentially his mother, does this make Escanor his father?

Post OTPs only you like

Galan x Merascylla

You're not alone on that one, user.

Like I said, Merlin here is like Red Demon Hendrickson to me, not bad, but the worst of all Hendricksons. Though his snake hair was neat.

Merlin doesn't have any kind of romantic feelings for him faggot.

The cutest demons.

Though the blue demons were pretty nice too

Monspiet x Derriere.

Dude, we donĀ“t know if she does or not yet.

The high five was such a cool moment, I kinda wish that Galan can come back.

Dreyfus x Fraudin

How do we know it's romantic and not some sibling or family bond?
>Honour your parents

We don't really know, but their eyes and hairs does looks a bit similar. Their names are french based too. Yeah, they're probably siblings.

Being burnt to a crisp and angry looking is a nice touch.

Why does Mera look like a black Saitama?
Props to her though, she literally got blasted by the sun from within.

I think she looks more like the culprits in Detective Conan before being exposed.

This is where faceless old men come from?

good to see she is still alive

Is that official art?

Why would you even think it's not?

yes user. nips get extra shit

according to a small summary, King still has doubts about Meliodas and how he will respond to the commandments that arrived. He think he might tolerate them.
It requires Ban to tell him how they called him a traitor.

She does not.

what's the source of this

Nice headcanon.

Where's your evidence? I don't ship it either, but there's nothing really confirming that it isn't reciprocated on her end. We've seen them properly interact once, and that was in a flashback from just after Escanor joined the sins.