< No young pups here >

Talking to older bastards now -

remember life before this carry on ?

Remember how it altered our lives afterwards ?

Remember how royaly fucked we all became after this bastard staged event ?

I argue - the single most defining event of the last 100 years - bar none -

Bringing forth the most significant draconian government led punitive actions and policies in history.

Because of this single event - we are all now bastard prisoners. Fucking sheep cunts

If your 20, or below - it dont matter - this fucking prison is all you know --- but us old fucks know how good it was before.

- Bit pissed right now - been drinking too much - and just ranting like an old cynical fucking bastard. ( but you cheeky kids make me laugh - thats why i visit the site )

It was a lot better than this once - a fucking lot better

Thanks for tolerating this pissy arsed drunk !!! appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/H30m7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. some shitskin from some irrelevant country LARPing as an American while hiding his flag

>do you remember the lie where we told our children the wall fell, that the enemies admitted they were wrong and that we were safe again?
Yeah, I was young, but yeah, I remember being told the world had recently become safe. It was a lie.

Marxists are as bold as ever. They are as evil as ever.

BTW if you haven't realised a bit part of why the west is involved in the middle east had to do with the Soviets and capitalists preaching their systems there, you're a blue pill.

We were never safe, now it's just hard to point at the enemies.

I was in high school and i remember thinking it was a huge event but i didnt grasp the significance until years later. Now i know it is probably one of the single most important events in human history. I just hope Im alive to see the collective us snap out of it.

I turned 18 just a few days afterward. The world of my childhood was not just symbolically different from the world of my adulthood. Can't believe it's been nearly half my life since it happened.

I remember things were pretty chill I was in the six grade I think. obviously we all had problems but I think 9/11 just piled too much onto everyone's already full plate and the war in Iraq just made it worse with all the outrage of the attack making us blind to the lies and misguided reasoning behind it all . In my opinion one thing is for certain if America was represented as a painting on the wall it got tilted and never put back into place.

Fuck your flag, and fuck all you fucking DEUS VULT LARPers.

That shit that happened over there changed everything for all of us you fucking retard.

>Pic related: your world view.

Yes I do remember. Things were a lot better before the failure of Republican national security struck on 9/11.

Life used to be comfy.
Races were more segregated, but I feel like we all got along better when it was like that.
People weren't so politicized and didn't scare so easily.
Degeneracy wasn't as rampant, drug use wasn't as common.
Americans used to really have a bond with each other, that bond is almost entirely gone today.

Oh yeah, and security for an airport used to just be walking through a metal detector almost at your gate.

You feeling better now ?
I made you this tin foil sombrero.

fuck you - wrong - im british you cunt - fuck yourself

fuck you too - idiot - waste of fuckin oxygen you know fuck all you bag of dog cum

On 9/11/01 I was getting my 1988 Lincoln Town Car serviced, & watched the 2nd plane hit on the TV in their waiting room.

Not even 3 weeks prior, I had flown down to see my cousin in Georgia, bringing an 8th in my pocket. I brought a lid & & 8-ball back in that same pocket, with absolutely no fear of security finding it. You could fly with just about anything on you, & you had absolutely nothing to fear.
I outgrew that shit, but God-damn, do I miss that freedom.

Planned explosives in the towers, the plane was nothing more than a CG hoax.

imgur.com/a/H30m7

>there all children driving that don't remember a world before 9/11

Yes a CG hoax that thousands of people saw on the ground.

How much are they paying you for this bullshit?

Member chewbacca?

There you have it folks.
t. Mohammad

>single most important events in human history
I'm 18 and don't remember 9/11 at all and I lived through it.

Muslim deteced
>DEUS VULT

LARPing as a Christian. Kill yourself 15 yo fag.

your a cunt

I was in sixth grade. Watched the news coverage in my social studies class.

you got that right m8.

since then it's all been watching the US become everything we used to claim to hate.

I think your english behind the meme flag. I remember London in the 90's, I got chewed out for setting down my briefcase in a department store in Covent Garden. Might be an IRA bomber. Things in the US were mega comfy.
I see it, there is two ways out.
>Keep spiraling into degeneracy and crumble.
>Antibiotic resistant disease pops up from the 3rd world, and a conservative movement becomes 80% of every citizen, and RWDS are dispatched to beat the 3rd world back into oblivion, because of disease.

But what about the gulf war dipshit

>Your
t.15 yo fag
This board is for 18 and higher, faggot.

Really though, pic related to fully understand what it was like to have all the privileges and responsibilities of citizenship here.

>no iPhones ruining everything
>no normies on the internet
>kids still played outside
>People had real social connections
>no crazy mass shooting every 6 months
>no muslim terrorist attacks every 6 months

what a prick - fuckin typical canadian - cant be arsed with ya - wont upset you in case ya piss your sisters panties - she will want them back dry even with your dribble on them. do all a favour and off your fuckin self. to drunk to enter into anything with you - bell end

this false flag tactic was a mind control operation. meant to traumatize us to make us follow the media even more deeply. it's an mkultra tactic. i rememebr everyone being very happy go lucky before 9/11. then a couple of years of gloom then we started picking back up but it has never been the same and probably won't restore for a couple hundred years if we even make it that long and don't get killed by AI

Holy shit Achmed, acceptable numerals.

Well Satan showed his face. Burn in hell faggot.

Yeah but you were two. I dont remember shit from when i was two either

Are you that much of a faggot to search "dog balls" in google?
Oh wait, yes you are.

R A R E
A
R
E

Lots of people may have saw the explosions, but there really aren't any first hand accounts of planes hitting the towers. The few pieces of video in circulation that do show planes hitting both towers come from the same few media outlets.

I wish I was getting paid to post shit on Sup Forums.

Pre 9-11 America was obsessed with fantasy and unrealistic views of the world at large. And America was just as drug addled and sex crazed as we are now, it just wasn't in your face as blatantly and as belligerently.
9-11 sucked yes, and the world is a much shittier and darker place because of it but think just for a second.

It took something like this to shake people out of fantasy and complacency and made us realize what to look for in cause and effect, where the corruption is, who is the cause of it, and gave us a reason to make this world a better place and to fight for a world far better than any pre-9-11 era could ever be.

Or we could just be cynical, grumpy cunts smartassing our mouths off with our keyboards desperate for a perceived victory and temporary justification for insecurities while accomplishing nothing of merit and value.

Yea. Watched it on a big screen all day at work. Had sex with the ex that day because we had a feeling of impending doom. Happy as hell when we went to Afghanistan and Iraq. Almost joined the service. Glad I didn't. Like to think I'm more intelligent now. Maybe?

there's people outside????

Wrong

This. Also the event that triggered the downfall of America. Fucking glorious.

>you mean carion?

Yes OP, since that day I have had eternal loathing for niggers and sand niggers. I was in the 7th grade when it happened, watching it live on TV. It's why I joined the military when I graduated high school. It was the seed for my white nationalist views.

On the other hand, as I've gotten older, I've also realized that jews, specifically Israel, are not our friends. I've seen all types of "allies" in military hubs and downrange while I wore the uniform. Guess what else I have seen?

>no Israelis
>no jews
>Israel not taking in people who have ACTUALLY been affected by the wars.
>Israel doing what every right wing death squad member could DREAM of doing if the US also did it.

9/11 made me realize we have enemies. The years that followed made me realize we have enemies within and cloaked in the armor of our allies.

Underage asking older anons what life was like. Delete.

It changed everything that was good.

Yes there are.
A woman watching from her high rise window while talking on phone. She says she saw what looked like a military plane.

I was 32, driving to work when it happened. Beautiful sunny day. There was a wonderful rally of patriotism immediately after this happened, but it was an oddly defining moment in society that can't be dialed back. Shit sucks.

I am 22 and remember it vividly

I heard it looked more like a pack of Palestinians dancing in the streets

I was 8 when it happened and i rememeber everything about that day. I was sitting in art class colouring and we were all called to the gym to watch the newsreport live. I didnt see the planes hit but we watched the news all day as a school and faculty body and went home at lunch. I definitely had no idea the implications of the event at the time though

>calling other people faggot
>flag

I was 6 years old when it happened, i remember nuffin from the 9/11, even if i have memories from that period.

I remember how weird & fun everything was: people were silly & goofy & funny & relaxed.
Everyone got uptight & freaked out after 9/11, and every fun scene got crunched.
Life became bland and boring, and so it remains.
Except for the internet.

>that emabarassing moment when you forget to remove your "OP" from another thread
I'm not really OP

Thanks to Muslims and Jews, I can't even bring a bottle of water onto an airplane. Fuck Semites. DRINK SEMITE BLOOD

I was in a web design class in senior year near Philadelphia when the first plane hit. As a canadian going to an american private school it was incredible watching how the entire social situation changed irrecoverably that morning. It altered the course of my entire life.

I remember this guy.

>glasnost and perestroika

In the early 90s the jews got in there and I remember ads on radio moscow for the west Russian investment company.

What really sticks in my mind, still, is how quiet it was outside that day, and the next few days. It was just so strangely quiet.

Nigger I was 5 and could tell you that day hour by hour untill 6 pm

I remember the Kenney assassination and 9/11. My parents had Pearl Harbor. It seems every generation has some big event like this. Things are always different afterward.