Talks to mexican friend

>talks to mexican friend
>his favorite anime is dbz and its the only t.v show he talks about

>talks to black friend
>his favorite anime is dbz and its the only t.v show he talks about

Why do mexicans and blacks like dbz so much ?

Pic related: this is some next level degenerate shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2niBJQ1RFX4
youtube.com/watch?v=VTWnk9ERquM
youtube.com/watch?v=7b0oQkjup4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dbz is the most normalfag anime. of course most you talk to will speak about it

Toonami.

There is no Toonami in Mexico.

There was.

Bitch I look like Goku

the 2 major networks in mexico aired anime
this includes db dbz and dbgt

UHHHHH

Its next level shit

well DBZ and even Yu-Gi-Oh is pretty normalfag-tier and was pretty accessible, as in you used to be able to tune in on cable tv and watch it back in the day.

SA:O is starting to trend with some of my hispanic and black acquaintances on facebook.

The first time I watched DBZ was when I went to Mexico to visit my grandparents.
Cell scared me so I turned off the tv and went to sleep at 8

There wasn't but el Canal 5 always aired it around an hour after elementary school would end.

>Black people
Literally a meme race.

It's ancient anime that often get reruns and stuff regularly, the dub was god tier since the beginning with DB and best of all, no censure so we get to see Bulma in all her glory back in the day, every normie knows about Goku these days.

Anyone other than white people are a meme race.

Probably because DB/DBZ and sailor moon were the most popular shows in the 90s.

My parents grew up watching heidi, remi, sandybell and other old animes

WE

>most popular anime in existence
>wonders why normalfags like it

Dang bro hard core to the max

but the thing is, I have white friends and asian friends who are normalfags and they don't even care about dbz

I thought most of south america was into Saint Seiya

mexican here

I basically grew up with dbz, yuh gi oh, inuyasha, sonic,the zodiac guys ( where athena and other greek gods apear) and the first seasons of pokemon
And it's pretty much every mexican older than 17 yo, and with a tv.

>meme race

>loud yelling
>beating people up
>simple plot
>easily accessible

Both Mexicanos and blacks have low IQ. There, solved.

Because who doesn't

What kind of haircut you want senpai?

lol I see this guy on campus every now and then, it was cool the first time I saw him but it's pretty cringey how his hair is like that every single day

>

What the fuck is wrong with you

>friend
Normies out

He surprising pulls off that hairstyle well. Fucking blacks and their ability to be stylish.

There's no tv in Mexico, they all live in huts

I want to be a happy Turles

So you talk to one friend from each race and just associate their opinion to everyone in that race?

if thats the case why do whites like K-on!. i know someone of Caucasian descent who talks about it often.

Because white people have shit taste.

Are you implying that it's not?

I do notice a lot of them like moe shit with almost no plot.

>tfw you will never be /fa/ no matter the situation

Sure they may like the same anime, but why can't they like each other?

Anyone here remember Magic Kidz?

Blacks stuck around for Piccolo because he was the father they never had.

>literally a meme race
I can tell for a fact that you are underage as fuck.

>The zodiac guys

I hope they plan on doing P5.

There might be black people in this thread at this very moment. Careful.

The few black people I know that like anime that isn't entry level garbage have fathers and don't act like your typical nigger so there's nothing to worry about.

WE

underrated post

Because we actually got the script right, the voice acting is on par with the japanese one and we kept the original OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=2niBJQ1RFX4

so kept crying you dumb burgers, because your version of DBZ is SHIT! plain and complete SHIT!

Goku can easily punch through walls

You can be have contact with most whites, but you probably avoid the gangster niggers and the taco Mexicans, so it's more likely the blacks and Mexicans that are yours friends are somewhat the "nerdy" type.

can have*

>Normie
Fuck off /r9k/.

Not in the 90s.

MANLY MEN fighting

GOOD versus EVIL

it's also why wrestling is popular in third world countries

Get out of here fornever tooth.

I got dragonballs like my name is Vegeta

wellp, in Mexico between late 80's to early 00's DBZ and Saint Seiya were the more transmited anime in public TV and i believe that's why a lot of people in some generations were greatly exposed to them and even from time to time they do re runs of both series. But that's not the only anime they showed in public TV, i remember watching Inu-Yasha, Captain Tsubasa, CCS, Robotech/Macross and other ones.
Funny fact that i know, idk if it's true, but for the dub of the USA version for DBZ they used part of the scripts from the mexican dub and the original from japan and maybe i'm a nostalgiafag but the voices of the mexican dub are amazing when you compare it to the original voices, specially characters like Goku, Frieza and Cell

There was but basically Canal 5 and Canal 7 from time to time got some of the shows that were aired in Toonami in CN and then CN tried to make Adult Swim here in Mexico but it failed thanks to stupid parents who left their kids untill late night stuck to the TV and the TV being the nanny to then started to complain of AS

youtube.com/watch?v=VTWnk9ERquM

>be black
>get introduced to anime when your dad shows you Votoms and SDF:Macross

Also pic related is actual degenerate shit.

He's just minding his own business. What's your problem, darkie?

Technically speaking, whites are the meme race.

WE

not sure if underage or retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=7b0oQkjup4Q

>Talk to black friend
>Only talks about monster musume and monster girl doujins
>One time linked me a doujin where an ojousama tortured and mutilated a trap
idk op

So cute girls doing cute things and edge lords vs antiheros are popular in 1st world countries?

>Why do mexicans and blacks like dbz so much ?
Because the culture of fighting is more emphasized where many of them are raised. Naturally they see a piece of media about fighting and they flock to it. It's the same reason why fighting games are popular with them.

Anime and fighting game black friends are the best.

You act like your typical whitey though.