Why are 99% of anime characters white?

Why are 99% of anime characters white?

Because white features are more aesthetically pleasing and japs recognize that.

White skin may be a carryover from manga, just like the wild hair colors.

>why are most characters appearances influenced by the target audience demographic

Why has there been such a surge of these threads recently? Did someone remind Sup Forums or Sup Forums that this was a shitposting tactic they had available to them?

white boi=beta

that's why most mcs are beta af

>white people are the target demographic

Try again.

Because that's how it fucking is in nipland. It's like asking why is everyone idiots in Hollywood movies, because that's how everyone is in the us.

whites are the most attractive race

Because japs recognize the superiority of whites.

Because some japanese people look white.

Japanese people's complexion is basically white. Yeah it's slightly different from caucasian white, but it's still light coloured.

because niggers are canon fodder

prove me wrong

Because 3D niggers are more than enough.

Japs are smart so they hate niggers.

Can you please make this a once a month thread? You already made this last week and it's just a troll thread.

Because all Japanese people hate the way they look and wish they were white.

BECAUSE WHITE IS MASTER RACE LOL

GOOD NIGHT ANTI-WHITE HITLER WAS RIGHT LMAO

D U D E

WHITE LMAO

I'd say more like 30%

Every anime character that has white features like blonde or ginger hair with blue or green eyes is at least half-japanese on their fathers side, just always inheriting their British mothers looks.

Because anime has its roots in western cartoons. And I've yet to see a white person with eyes as big as a golf ball.

Have reading comprehension, fool.
Nips like European features and have a healthy prejudice of niggers.

Fuck off nigger.

Probably because retarded leftists and 'muh cultural appropriation' fucknuggets have been irl shitposting about the reverse with the GitS live action cast.