Dear Immortal Fairy Araki

Dear Immortal Fairy Araki.
Please stop killing animals.

Sincerely, dog and cat lover.

Please dear speedwatcher, watch the whole episode.

YOU! STUPID WHITEY! GIMME ALL YO MONEY! THANKS! BYE!

Going supersaiyan made him into an awesome character all of a sudden.

Finish the episode. Also he does it to make you hate the villains more. It's kind of lazy writing to make someone villainous but he wrote DiU 20 years ago and he's definitely improved as a writer. And if I recall correctly DiU is the last time our immortal God King Araki used killing animals as a plot to make you hate a villain more. He learned how to write them in better ways. Animals still die occasionally but not at the same frequency as Parts 1-4.

Araki uses animal's death to say how bad is the person who killed them

I think literally the first thing Dio does is kicks Johnathans dog in the face. I don't even think he said a word to Jonathan before meeting him.

Watch the rest of the episode instead of stopping part way to screencap and then make a thread

Sincerely, Human with more than 2 braincells

That actually worked because he was being childish evil since he was a child. Then again Phantom Blood was written nearly 30 years ago so you can hardly hold it against Araki nowadays. I don't think there have actually been any random animal deaths like that since DiU, only other one I can think of right now is all those nasty sewer rats in the Little Feet fight in VA getting shot up, but that wasn't to make us hate anyone, they were just in the way in a life or death scenario.

Why the fuck does he kill SO MANY DOGS? What is his fucking problem?

Nips eat dogs, baka.

What about the dog killed by Rubber Soul?

If you think that was cool, just wait for him to go Super Saiyan Blue

Add transparent background and is a 10710 reaction pic

An animal, you say?

Only gooks and chinks eat dogs, asshole.

Just a reminder that Cars saved a dog once.

What makes no sense is how he actually got worse at drawing dogs.

Also a flower. Seemed like he'd be having more to him as a character, I guess Araki got bored of him and said "screw it".

>color fags

No. Nothing would ever die then. People are animals too. And no one gives a fuck about plants.

Kars respected nature because it could live under the sun and thus was superior to him. He let go of that respect when he went ultimate.