A known white supremacist and misogynist died today in Rochester...

A known white supremacist and misogynist died today in Rochester. The outpouring of love and condolences from members of the community is very telling as to what people really value. If there were qualities in this person that you find redeem racial slurs, white nationalism, slurs towards women and women's rights, etc, then I suggest you take a hard look in the mirror and assess your priorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers stole my mirror

>Mourning a dead person
>"If you mourn someone who's not perfect then you are literally hitler!"
This is worse than the people pointing out Hoggy Heather was obese and died of heart problems. That was only victim-blaming, but now you're attacking people who are actually vulnerable.

Shame on you.

>durr its worse
no it fucking isnt. fat people destroy their health and thus put their friends in the same position you are talking about.

I think what op shows is that the hate for muh white male superiority cant be that bad for this family, and as someone who loves my own dad who looks down harshly on my kind but loves me regardless, I find that to be beautiful.

> liberals are compassionate

Found the bitch in question Facebook dot com slash ashleyylunaa

What is this thread about

>rochester
If it were to disappear and never show up again, nothing of value would be lost.

Pic related?

>rustbelt people

Yea they don't matter.

Some guy who was anti feminist died, nod now this bitch and some other feminists are calling people who post RIP on his Kikebook nazis.

Btw he was in his 30s and died for unknown reason in his sleep.

kikebook. com/ashleyylunaa

Mind telling his name?

Ken "Karnage" the tattoo artist

This was her original facebook post, she blocked me now and I didnt take screenshot in time. I didnt expect we will take this to Sup Forums.

But yeah, accusing people who mourn about person who was trying to tell you that you are cult member and tried to save you from your own delusions is pretty retarded.

>I suggest you
Kill yourself.

FUCK THIS CUNT
go fundamentals dot com funeral-expenses-for-ken-karnage

LOL did you mean gofundme? Clearly you're on the same level

im jewish lololololol

Press P to piss on his grave

P

this woman's a spicy matzah oy vey!!

'...throw roses into the abyss and say: 'here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive.'

—Friedrich Nietzsche

How he die? RIP

AIDS

Died unexpectedly in sleep, its not known yet.

But since feminists are still ranting over his dead body he sure left a mark on this world before he left.

>women's rights
you mean all the rights that men dont have?

I'm late to the party, someone give me the low down.

One of /outguys/ died in sleep.

Feminists are calling people who mourn nazis.

Go harass them until they block you.