>Veggietales posted this on their skypebook
How do you feel about this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/13DvXLdr_H4
youtu.be/_uv8Ej4CEoQ
youtu.be/lk5LhR2LzNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf why do they have eye color like that. I dont remember them having that shit

They were redesigned for a reboot one or two years ago. It isn't worth watching.

They are calling their generations of Christian children to arms against the Islamic dragon.

At this point the amount of 9/11 comedy outnumbers all the serious stuff.

Photoshop Larry into the two towers and put Bob flying a plane remote controlled by a jew into him

Big Idea had a big staff change a few years ago losing most of their talent. Now all the designs look like shit.

WTF I hate Smashmouth now

kek i want to see this now

It would have been more funny if the cucumber flew into the twin towers. Whilst dressed like a terrorist.

>gay flag

Post your ass

VeggieTales was always really gay and retarded. I really you at least didn't admit to your friends that you liked this trash.

Which one is the top, which one is the bottom?

>Not the animoo

Good early VeggieTales was really good. Especially the songs.
youtu.be/13DvXLdr_H4
youtu.be/_uv8Ej4CEoQ

>9/11 we will never forget!
Sadly, we have forgotten. Everyone in the west has. We have forgotten that it was followers of the false prophet mohammad and his false idol, allah, that committed not only the horrible attack on the day of 9/11, but numerous other acts of terror all over the world.

Every time one of these shitskin savages murders White Europeans and Americans the reaction is always the same: the poor muslims in our communities will become victims of islamophobia! We spend one day (if that) mourning the REAL victims of these attacks (y'know, the people who actually lost their lives) and then spend a week going on about #NotAllMuslims and #PrayFor_____ and other stuff that doesn't really help anyone (oh my god your facebook profile picture has an American/British/French/German flag behind it, that'll show em!)

They run us over in the streets, they shoot us in nightclubs, they even bomb concerts attended mainly by preteen girls, and we do nothing. Actually we do worse than nothing, every time one of these attacks happens the only answer anyone has is "we need more refugees!" It's almost as if someone actually wants these attacks to continue.

What will it take for the western world to take this threat seriously? Do we have to wait until they kill 6,000,000 people?

> 1.2k shares

who are these people

>islamophobia
What the fuck are you talking about, the jews did 9/11

Someone photo shop
"Never" out of this.

fundamentalist christians are part of the judeo-cult of the apocalypse, and 9/11 is their imagined permission slip to wage global warfare to usher in the era of the messiah

U-S-A
NEVA EVA

This isn't just about 9/11, though that was the largest attack. It's about all of Islamic terror. Attacks in San Bernardino and Orlando, Paris and Nice, Germany, Belgium, Spain, and London as well as numerous other places in England and God only knows where else, there have been so many that I can't even remember them all.

All anyone in the west cares about is that Muslims will get their feelings hurt, not about the people that are dying, hell there was an attack in Sweden where a young girl was murdered by a pedo worshipping savage, and they tried to memory-hole her, to protect the attacker. It's rediculous!

We need to wake up before it's too late

Dude wtf is this considered good chzech humor? Wtf?

Bob and Larry know it was an inside job

Beat you to it

Jews did 9/11, retard.
Do they not have VeggieTales in Britain? Feel sorry for you.
youtu.be/lk5LhR2LzNI

Did da jooz do all the rest of them, retard? Just keep sucking Mohammad's dick though, it won't save you when they come to your city though

Veggie tales?
>a literal who never heard of them

really makes me think

It's one of those things that, no doubt well intentioned, comes of as crass and dumb. I think that without the picture, it works, but the image is not doing the message any favors.

>Hey consumer, let's disobey the rules, disrupt the board, and data mine marketing data! Quick, react to a mainstream media product, so we can figure you out.
I hope you have to bury your children.

Will you nibbers ever stop whining about 9/11, nobody cares.

Nothing.

I didn't watch vegetables reenacting bible stories growing because my parents didn't want me to grow up to be a piece of shit

>born in 1999

holy shit

>vegetables reenacting bible stories
I'm sorry what?

>posting characters that promote a religion that is against homosexuality
Wow, could you be a bigot, OP?

are you not familiar with the basic tenet of VeggieTales™?

I want to see a veggie reenactment of God's judgment upon Sodom

"VeggieTales is an American series of children's computer animated films featuring anthropomorphic fruits and vegetables in stories conveying moral themes based on Christian culture. The episodes frequently retell and re-create Bible stories anachronistically reframed and include humorous references to pop culture."

Have you never seen it? All the dweebs with psycho "JESUS IS A REPUBLICAN!!!" parents would make their kids watch this show to try and keep them away from Bart Simpsonand PBS.

I grew up in a small country town, I always hated this show even though most of my peers loved it.
This and Pokémon were what kids were allowed to watch, only mindless garbage to keep them from getting exposed to anything that didn't respect the Bible