Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2DhoBuU1Dtc
youtu.be/q_Xd2xLAjDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your a faggot sage and not even checking

Literally both the same expression

they rack expression

She looks confused or constipated or perhaps like she is trying to make a cute funny face or maybe just a silly face.

They're not.

Being an attractive incel, literally none of my friends want to help me get laid. This means I have more experience actually approaching women I've never met before or have no degrees of connection.

What I've found is this
>white girls play games like someone who's misread PUA literature, they're just really inauthentic
>Indian girls simply act really nice, sometimes in a backhanded way but that's nervousness
>Asians get too nervous to do anything besides stutter or make strange noises they heard during their animus
Asians aren't expressive and are severely overrated when it comes to cute, I'm personally not interested in anyone trying so hard to be cute they can't have conversations, but even if I wasn't I couldn't imagine how such a relationship would work. How do you build it if you can't speak to her? How can anything happen if it's just awkward "cute" moment after another?

Anyway, my personality power rankings are
Indian > white > MENA > east Asian > "white men are evil" black African Americans who come here failing to realise Australia is not for sex tourism

It is true.

Asians are like robots on the screen.

Ugly asian bitch just proved their point

Its true, asking a gook to be emotional is an oxymoron

Latina womwn go ahead of white women, but after indian women.

I'm guessing she has a white bf

She's not helping

Go watch Nina dobrev in the vampire diaries for expressions, holee fuk.

And Ian somerhalder or w:e

Have you ever ordered chinese food from someone smiling?

eckshpleshun

mew while fucking very annoying.

They don't have any rage or passion, most people don't or have too much. Some Mediterraneans have too much and spend their lives holding it back, making them seem bipolar. Arabs are notable for having it in short bursts.

East Asians are almost naturally nihilistic. They make good western girls who like pretending they're too good for life, but for someone looking for artists and thinkers they're useless to me.

They're just variations of black, MENA and white. Hispanic isn't actually real, they're just Catholic western brown people.

But yeah, personality wise even at their worst Indians impress me. They'll kick your ass in argument even if you're their 10/10, that's hot.

Checked her Instagram, turns out she's a lesbian... and her gf is white. Like pottery

they all have autism

In her mind but she is not his gf in his.

underrated

I'm not sure what she's trying to say.

Maybe go ask casting directors this question.

>its a dude

We aren't "expressive" because it's what allows us to preserve our traditional Asian values, unlike you effeminate cucks who think being able to contort your face like a ditto is a sign of emotional intelligence. Every time I see a Westerner or whitewashed Asian doing the eyebrow raise or the puckered lips shit I cringe hard. It just shows how autistic you are.
Pic related is just a whitewashed bitch.

Hard to emote when you're a soulless dog-eating drone.

yeah but they emote well regardless.

We all have our strengths. To bad the apparent euro strength is one that is countered by the whole idea of limiting facial movements so the females always look attractive.

Soft smile or soft frown 90% of the time.

your pick related, not mine btw

i don't get it why did they pose that mannequin like that i don't think people will buy stuff if the mannequin is flipping them off

I love how those pictures are proving them right.

>The character portrayed is more expressionless robot than human
>They say that hiring an expressionless robot of a human is difficult.
Something isn't right.

>that
>Korean

Gtfo

Some are pretty expressive

Looks very Flippy to me.

[Chimp face intensifies]

they literally all look the same at all times

ARR ROOK SAME

the two from the left might look decent if they lose weight

BLEACHED

Wtf. Pretty sure this is a Chinese psa warning against rescuing riverbabies.

>she

Asians are challenging to cast because they eat domesticated animals and lighting techs

It's true, my wife is East Asian and her face looks like in a permanent state of indifference

doesn't show much emotion

I like that

emotions are for plebeians

LMAO ASIANS are literally emotionless alien robots.

But real japanese people don't even care about bullshit problems, like whitewashing.
youtu.be/2DhoBuU1Dtc

Its mostly spoiled dumb twitterwhore western asians that wish they were white sluts.

They're too expressive if anything, watch Japanese TV, it's like part of their culture that they overact like crazy. Half of Japanese comedy if just people pulling goofy faces in response to things

>Be gook
>WE WUZ NIPZ AND SHIET
Why?

i want yellow fevers to leave

>same ugly, inexpressive chink-chong rice eating fuck face in both pics
>not realizing she's proving them right

>The Chad White vs. the Virgin Gook

And like clockwork people will be pissed because they cast a "white" person. Say one word about her jewish ancestry and oi vei you're a nazi.

Asian men are passive. That evolves into this.

Are their even any big name asian actors? The only one I can think of is Jackie Chan and he's a dude.

hory sheet I raffed

You'd think asians would be good at the casting couch game.

even i cant tell what that bitch is supposed to be expressing smdh

>Major is Japanese
>A bunch of non-Japanese lesser-asian non-honorary aryan shitters keep doing these responses to that article

STOP CULTURALLY APPROPRIATING JAPAN

>nips officially acknowledging animu characters are euro looking
I guess that ends that debate.

>rice calculator
"Just toss it!"
>we can all be
"Thank you, Whitey"

I liked Old Boy.

Takeshi Kitano (who actually appeared in the movie in OP's pic) is pretty famous.

this fucking chinese gooks wish they were glorious anime japs

Asians are just ugly and plain looking that is what they are trying to say. Anime is living proof the characters are based off of caucasoids

They wanted ScarJo's tits poking out of that body suit.
Also, she's a jew, so of course they hired a jew.

>Same face twice
Sure showed them

Finally, it's settled.

anime characters are obviously asian hence the large eyes

Asian bitch is ugly and the Major is a cyborg, she can look however she wants.

What did Trump mean by this?

But that's a guy. There are no big female actresses that are asian. Hollywood would never cast a random because they know no one would watch it.

Only chink with any type of emotion I've ever seen is this cunt.

Well, what? Gooks are only good as sperm cleaners.

I didn't realize you were asking for females. I actually had to google, and even the botnet was stumped.

Yes the narrow skulls, pointy noses, big blue eyes and blonde hair are naturally Asian features

Asians were put on earth to suck white dick

That's not an expression it's an Asian girls final form. She has mastered being Asian. Impressive.

Not this bullshit again

Except even the nip self proclaimed anime fan said animu characters look white.

I honestly don't even give a fuck about this debate but that's what they fucking said.

Wiggle wiggle slant jews, lmao. Can't even see straight

>Asian tries to look angry/skeptical/confused/sardonic
>just looks afraid
Kind of proving their point

>Asians get too nervous to do anything besides stutter or make strange noises they heard during their animus
fucking kek

youtu.be/q_Xd2xLAjDM

>blonde character, big eyes
>"haha, a blonde japanese girl"

my last post was just memeing btw hence the pic i posted with it

japs are dick sucking robots with no eyebrows

Why do Indians genuinely lack any self awareness?
At least make an effort Pajeet.

Wtf delet this

Wait, is that you, chinkike? Delusional again!

What am I looking at

What video is that?

Bear in mind I'm from Melbourne and a big portion of Asian girls here are tourists. Even then, the locals just act like like snobs.

I am not interested in east Asians, even if they look nice.

I'm not Indian, I just really like talking to Indian girls. That I'm just not interested in snobs or disingenuous people playing games or people acting like moe characters or the general childish shit extreme feminism allows from women doesn't make me Indian.

Indians are into east Asians because they can't see anything beyond looks, manlets and people with unimpressive bodies usually do. Because they think east Asians means the easiest girls that aren't fat.

Yeah, I just like Indians. Who else is going to tell me my shit is wrong even if I'm more attractive than any guy she's been with? I just want a woman with metaphorical balls, is that really an issue?