Corruption fetish thread

Corruption = Mind Break
Mind Break = Netorare
Netorare = hate from Sup Forums

this thread is condemned to die.

>>>d

Netorare is the thinking man's fetish, especially if you self insert as the man having his wife/girlfriend stolen

You couldn't be more wrong

This.

Thinking man in terms of thinking what went wrong with your life.

Corruption is one of my stronger fetishes, but why does this belong on Sup Forums?

>and I'm glad I'm a feminist.
Never fails.

Turning lesbians straight with the power of the D is my fetish.

Strange, my fetish is purification, and that can't exist without yours first. Is our relationship symbiotic or simply mutually opposed?

Turning anons into dick-craving sluts is my fetish.

Man, I feel sorry for you. Not much to fap to.

I think it is fundamentally the same; the idea of taking something beautiful and making it ugly or vice versa, that is.

Wrong board, I can see how you can get confused but what you want it

Metzen get the fuck off Sup Forums

low test detected

>Battle series
>Girl gets dicked and corrupted
>Fights her former teammates threatens to turn the guys into her slaves and give the women to her master

Harder than diamond

This is the highest tier of fetish

>Mind Break = Netorare
you are fucking retard

so playing pretend cuck

Reminder that the Thinking Man's Fetish quote is from a book written by a jewish woman.

GODDAMNIT METZEN!

Asagi?

>dragondogma.jpg

This is asagi as fuck

We Asagi now?

now i understand why she's my favorite character in this

nice hot opinions there, faglord

I don't get it. What's so Asagi about that?

mindbroken and got pulled into the organisation

Asanagi is mindbreak or even ryona, a bit different to "corruption".

Mindbreak is to make them dumb brainless dolls, corruption is to make them evil sluts

I enjoy corruption and its variants including possession, transformation, bodysuits and mind break, but NTR doesn't really do it for me when there's plenty of suffering involved. Lots of NTR doujin have great mind break portions, but it doesn't work for me if the girl is already a whore from page 1 (no mind break involved) or it's a NTR doujin that really emphasizes NTR by focusing on the beta boyfriend's reactions.

Even the design look the same as Asagi, what the fuck? Is blizzard is a chinese company?

Disgusting...

Blizzard sure loves corruption.

thought I was on /d/ for a sec