What are the benefits of racemixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
youtu.be/q7gzmoqmL7g
youtube.com/watch?v=TipPzM5yC5c
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1005041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hybrid vigor is a real thing, but your average white mixed with the average not will produce average offspring at best.

Nothing if you're white

increasing baseness by a factor of 5

Target identification

Biodiversity.

Giving you child lips like Mr. Popo from Dragonball.

Mixed kids are fucking hideous.

Just imagine being White and having a kid that looks like some god damned throwback more than your own self.

Not all mixed kids look hideous but it's certainly a dice roll.
I've been trying to figure out which specific progressive (differentiating) traits within respective races make ugly mixed kids, and which can still retain a degree of compatibility, but it's difficult because I've never considered miscegenation before.

Whites - High IQ

Blacks - Superior physical features

White + Black = Masterrace

>Blacks - Superior physical features
paha, nahh not really.

>superior physical features

Keep dreaming kike

1. Virtue signalling on social media posts.
2. ... (still working on this)

Nobody giving my textwall attention.
Here's the drill.
There are sites that host classifieds for sperm donors and recipients to contact one another, eg coparents[ ]com
You'll have to check on your country's laws, but in the UK, the only way you can get legal/financial protection is to arrange sperm donation as a known donor through a HFEA licensed fertility clinic.
That's still possible, so what you want to do is put yourself on one of these classified sites and prepare to donate to anyone - to white women who want white kids, or to black women who want bleaching.
If your country allows legal protection from parental obligations, what do you have to lose?

>Faster
>Tougher
>Stronger
>Twitch reflex
>Longer Penis
>Heightened sex drive to ensure race does not die out unlike whites.

the only one I can think of is being a light skin niger who's mostly white but had a 9-10 inch nigger dick

Show me one black man that's won a strongman competition.

Go on, I'll wait.

Those girls have more white features than black.

college admittance

Show me one white man that's won a strongman competition without using roids.

Go on, I'll wait.

youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g

There are more euro ethnicities with 7"+ averages than African ones. Get the fucked :^)

Show me one black man that's won a strongman with or without using roids.

Go on, I'll wait.

who is she?

We identify the race traitor coalburners, remove them from our gene pool

There is none. Genetic drift of populations actually makes racemixing a bad idea biologically and there are multiple studies conforming this in humans.

t. M.D.

Blacks are faster, I'll give them that.
Picking up heavy objects and putting them back down, however, is a White sport.

> this whole fucking thread
> the absolute state of this board

goddamned retards

I was trying to spot Mark Felix on that list and then I remembered, he didn't even place podium.

spbp

They make great oven fuel.

>What are the benefits of racemixing?

If you are a (((medical professional))), you get to charge as much as you want to treat genetic defects. Cancers, genetic abnormalities, organ failure, and so on. Very lucrative business.

>Hybrid vigor is a real thing
Not really.
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

good shit everybody, keep it up

Sorry but blacks aren't into weak, cheap "sports" like this.

youtu.be/q7gzmoqmL7g

Why wouldn't women want a white son?

>Can't swim

kek

What do you call someone that's fucked a mulatto?

Weak cop-out.

You're just upset that you're wrong on this particular subject. Accept it. White men are clearly stronger than Black men.

Is that Czech?

take half damage and do double damage for 60 seconds once a day

THE FUTURE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL BIGOT

Join the Navy and see how many Americans, white, black, asian that don't know how to swim.

It's part of basic training and it amazed me how many people have never swam in their life.

youtube.com/watch?v=TipPzM5yC5c

Well they're certainly prettier

Explain.

>mfw blacks are eternally buttblasted that they look like apes and not like beautiful Aryans

>to ensure race does not die out
Like from inability to feed themselves?

From what ive seen mixed people tend to either look just like black people or like egyptians. When they are babies/kids they all look like monkeys though, like more than just a black kid, there is something mongralized about them.

and less intelligent.

Hey, that's pretty good. Argonians and Orcs are the strongest races both in real life and The Elder Scrolls.

>What are the benefits of racemixing?
You can use your mutant child's pictures to try and prove the existence of aliens.

>Good goy
>Can virtue signal for approval.
>Chance to burn coal.
>Free reign on usage of 'nigger' if your co-spawner is melanin-privileged.

Well of course they are fast.
The ones who aren't are in jail.

You're just upset that you're wrong on this particular subject. Accept it. White men are clearly stronger than Black men.

Post more

My favorite part of these pictures is the forced LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM, SOCIAL MEDIA smile on the mother every single time

I was going to say hybrid theory, but there is a caveat.

See, I work in plant genetics (monsanto fag) and we love our hybrids. But at the same time nobody gives a shit if you toss 3/4 offspring in the trash while breeding a new strain with desirable characteristics.

However googling for a simple lpicture to accompany what was going to be my single line response "hybrid theory" I stumbled on an interesting paper.

Because humans are subjected to minimal amount of selective pressure (at least in the developed world) this model does have some relevance...

However, it assumes absolute 50/50 randomized breeding, which isn't actually the case. Interracial reproduction is still skewed towards same race, so the results this model suggests would be muted significantly

HOWEVER it does show an interesting result I had not considered before, which actually gives some credit to the "race traitor" argument. Something I was not expecting.

Basically in an "ideal" scenario (at least for scientific purposes) where 50/50 random breeding occurs between two "species/races" each generation between two races, the result is more rapid speciezation (formation of incompatable species) than if the two "inbred" parental species stayed seperate.

BUT that still requires ~100 generations? I skimmed it so I might be wrong... and since people don't follow complete random reproductive patterns that would likely take longer, if not completely void the model...

But its something to consider, that a hybrid is enroute to be NEITHER race of the parent, but rather one that is completely new.

(cont.)

You can show off your new pet to show how virtuous you are

Same for hybrid fuckers in general

They look like Altmer. Don't put that evil on me, user.

Croatian/Serbian

yeah they tend to look like lighter skinned black people for the first generation or so of bleaching, but then they start throwing out sprogs who are so bleached they have trouble identifying as people of colour.
and that's the whole point of my sperm donor bleaching plan. it's about generationally breaking down the identity and subculture of people of colour. I have faith in this plan because I know one particularly bleached quadroon who isn't fuck ugly, who's white identifying, and knows what the Jews are up to.

Interesting question to raise:
Does violence cause beauty?
Does war make beautiful people?
Are white people more attractive because they spent countless aeons fighting with each other?
Hmm.

As a mixed race person I find it confusing. Very confusing. Probably why I'm sitting here on pol right now.

All the other ones seem to love it though, maybe that's just what they show on the outside though when in reality they also have problems.

checked.

Sup Forums has been compromised this much is very certain and far too many new fags.

But all in all, hybrid theory (IMHO) does provide benefits to a degree, and would be unbelievably beneficial to the resilience of the human race if managed properly, which long story short would be: (example)

white+Black -> mix
white+mix = 1/4m
white+1/4m=1/8m

~~~~~~ things get messy at this point~~~~
can't get too deep bc only data I have is from selective studies (kill the loser)

but basically
BOOM"master" race ^nth degree
the key, at all costs, is to keep the majority!!!!!!!!!

this is weimar republic tier shit. take back our nation

how many sluts could slutty cucks cuck if slutty cucks could cuck sluts?

Say it. Try and say that shit without reading it. Woodchuck ain't got shit on it.

>88
>hapa hitler
what did kek mean by this

see

But all in all, hybrid theory (IMHO) does provide benefits to a degree, and would be unbelievably beneficial to the resilience of the human race if managed properly, which long story short would be: (example)

white+Black -> mix
white
white
white
boom "master" race ^nth degree
the key, at all costs, is to keep the majority!!!!!!!!!

and interpretation from a plant dude

it means we need to bleach non-white identity out of future generations via sperm donation.
why aren't you arranging weekly fertility clinic wanks yet?

My dick getting hard as diamonds is the benefit.

slide thread
sage and report

Food stamps

Blacks are faster, but weaker, with less dense muscle, and higher estrogen levels. Their violent nature is due less to being more "masculine" / having higher testosterone and more due to having poor impulse control due to underdevelopment of the higher function areas of the brain as compared to people of other races.

>those responses
Not a single direct refutation here.
Weak.

talk about irrelevant

Look dad, I'm all for your idea. Over here in burgerland we could definitely bleach the blacks here. 14% compared to le 52% and all that jazz

None.

If you have a bucket of white paint, and add a drop of anything but white, it's no longer white.

you can create kids that you can ridicule for being odd to the point they kill themselves.

>muh dik

Why are Croats obsessed with "black angles"?

Your kid won't be a minority in 20 years.

numbers but didnt mean to repost the middle gunk

You're right, blacks love playing with balls.

Based.
Also it's a natural African trait they need to flee lions and all sort of shit and jobs on Africa.

Whites:
+
>Higher IQ
>More attractive facial features and skin tone.
>Empathy/desire to help others
>Higher potential strength
>Capability to plan for the future
-
>Muh racism
>Self-cucking mechanism

Blacks:
+
>Fast runners
>Cannot sunburn
>Muh dik
+/-
>Higher testosterone
>Higher sexual/aggressive tendencies
-
>Cannot plan for the future
>Naturally inclined to request gibs over supporting themselves
>Uglier facial features
>Lower IQ

Whites will remain the plurality for the foreseeable future even if we do become the minority

Are you also upset that the strongest people are White Men?
What does emasculation feel like?

If ur a nigger, ur kid is less of a nigger

My dick is a valid arguement because I believe in hedonism and my value as an individual.

If you want your son to be nerdy and into retro gaming wfbm is the couple for that but pray to god you don't shit out a girl because they're wmaf tier mentally fucked

>faster

okay, niggers have narrower hips, so their strides produce more forward force than rotation, as opposed to whites who have wider hips and therefore produce more rotation.

other than that, i don't think so faggot