DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania lead moment of silence 9/11/17
youtu.be/0OEKkkaVBbA
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis 9/11 observance @Pentagon 9/11/17
youtu.be/OSfarzggEmo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis laying wreath @Pentagon 9/11/17
youtu.be/blWocFiGSGI
>VP Pence @Shanksville PA 9/11 Memorial 9/11/17
youtu.be/YPdZ0p_nlmk
>UN Amb Haley on NoKo Sanctions signed 9/11/17
youtu.be/Q0_EaKRbZMQ
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, HSA Bossert) 9/11/17
youtu.be/9TPHkoZO8GE
>Pres Trump comments on Hurr Irma 9/10/17
youtu.be/NhNxeEAt41A
>VP Pence issues warning on Hurr Irma 9/10/17
youtu.be/eEl978ogoM8
>Pres Trump holds Cabinet meeting @Camp David 9/9/17
youtu.be/xXnfQ4SC6oQ
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #31 9/8/17
youtu.be/dwZdsIEIiZo
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQGwES5ZGiU
twitter.com/EdPiotrowski/status/907388932773613569
pastebin.com/hB8bVQL6
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
breaking911.com/ice-deports-top-mexican-drug-kingpin/
youtu.be/Q0_EaKRbZMQ
youtu.be/9TPHkoZO8GE
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/09/donald-trump-has-made-america-less-prepared-for-the-worst/539343/
youtu.be/XoMJEH0pCck
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/09/donald-trump-has-made-america-less-prepared-for-the-worst/539343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWWWWW-

Did that guy on Tucker just say
>Podested

MAGA

>tfw only chad alphas post the most insightful and hilarious zingers quickly at the start of the general, collecting all the (You)s, and leaving the little faggot betas to do all the work slowly getting the thread to the bump limit by posting irrelevant menial garbage getting no (You)s

seriously what fucking faggot post anything past the initial ten post? oh and hurry the fuck up. you nerds are slacking tonight

NO REFUNDS

MAGA

WELCOME TO THE MONKEY HOUSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wQGwES5ZGiU

>It's another Tucker loses the argument but /ptg/ pretends he won it anyways episode

covfefe

Holy shit

twitter.com/EdPiotrowski/status/907388932773613569

OOOOOO

Busy hatting shit

There it is again

Another innocent dreamer deported. I hope you're happy you fucking racists.

>prev >>
Death upon you and your children's children.

do they not stop these things during hurricanes

AWOO~

>they're bringing crime
>they're bringing drugs

alright lads My power just got back on after being out since 6pm on sunday, I need a quick rundown, where shills still annoying

pics of blonde in the flips flops desu

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT

pastebin.com/hB8bVQL6

hat me bls

The absolute jewiest of jewishness.

>twitter.com/EdPiotrowski/status/907388932773613569
MULTIRUNWAY DRIFTING

is this jeffs brother?

>go to first College Republicans meeting of the semester
>half of the crowd was pro-DACA and defended Antifa
>mfw some chubby libertarian argued that Hispanics and Muslims are 'natural conservatives' and that the GOP would be better off if they impeached Trump and pandered to them

Fuck this shit, I'm joining Identity Europa

Lads whats happening to Foxs primetime lineup?

fuck that shit

Remember Alex Jones?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8
This is him now. Feel old yet?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

I want so badly to be a double agent at Berkeley. Go to their safe spaces during the day and report my findings to Sup Forums at night.

>its another Tucker makes a female guest moist but /ptg/ pretends not to notice episode

breaking911.com/ice-deports-top-mexican-drug-kingpin/
ICE found the big game!

FLYING IN THE 90S
IT'S A NEW WAY I LIKE TO BE

Sounds jewish, what university

Berkley is a fucking meme college now.

They have to go back

Most all flights are shut down for serious storms and inclement weather, not sure why that one was running but technically that isn't even an area with any hurricane or tropical storm issues. Just crazy wind all over the Southeast US. That is in South Carolina, a state away from those affected mostly.

Plane battling serious weather, been in one above a tornado before and it was not pleasant.

Sounds like leftist infiltrators.

>(((no elongated nose)))

>liberals are the real racists

Oddly enough it's true.

sauce, proofs?

Ummmm no sweetie. If any guys were there and they were straight, they just wanted to get laid.
The girls did it to virtue signal and because they’re brain dead.

Do it fag

>"Ben Shapiro is a little beta jew faggot. He scares no one."
TUCKER NO!

They just cant turn if off can they.

Laura Ingraham moving in @10pm
Hannity Moved to 9pm
The Five moved to 5pm

updated pastebin
>UN Amb Haley on NoKo Sanctions signed 9/11/17
youtu.be/Q0_EaKRbZMQ
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, HSA Bossert) 9/11/17
youtu.be/9TPHkoZO8GE

i dont see anything else, let me know if you do

someone make that guy a jew

They traded hating blacks for hating whites but they still want non-white slaves.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary

damn that's some vintage alex
how long has he been doing this shit?

oh you already updated

Hungaryanon you still here did you see my last post in the previous thread.

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Backup pastein alternative that is not the other site or no? perhaps overkill but that site specifically wasn't necessary.

Its for the normies.

Wtf I love 9/11

this: >plus add Ben Garrison sig ofc.

Probably not, it was the similar last semester but it's somehow gotten worse
A public university in (((New York))) state

>141202911
>niggers, spics, and graduates of feminist dance theory should dictate what's best for the country
no (You) for you

The Five have to go back.

DUDE SPACE GENDERS.

Lincoln would be a fucking nazi if he was alive today

Trump is a 9/11 truther, he knows who really brought those towers down.

cute desu

>the guy who freed the slaves would be a nazi
lol

>something something harry potter reference.

see

Yes please. I would pay good money for Trump to destroy the credibility of these two over the course of 2019 up to 2021.

Well for all their talk of racist "dog whistles" in all of Trump's speeches, leftists consistently seem to be the only ones able to hear said racist dog whistles, so take from that what you will.

Wow. Big. If. True.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/09/donald-trump-has-made-america-less-prepared-for-the-worst/539343/

When does that start?

What the fuck?
>youtu.be/XoMJEH0pCck
Steve basically just shat all over Alex in his show. Kind of strange because last time he was on he was on Alex's side shitting on Mc master and doubting Matis. I almost feel like he was bought off or something, as a way to decrease the steam/pressure on our side. Idk, it might be paranoid meme posting but I really think something happened to him, I remember him screaming about civil wars no more than 3 months ago, now nobody wants to kill the president and if you show him someone valid that does (Mudd) oh, he dindu nuffin. Strange. Although he's right, Alex can pump you fulll of happening juice sometimes and make you burst/freak out.

Archived unvis.it/theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/09/donald-trump-has-made-america-less-prepared-for-the-worst/539343

This is why you want a trained pilot at the stick, not just a computer.

Shhh

>Lincoln freed the slaves
user, I...

See>Thank you very much for addressing my concern with a detailed response. I feared that people would be to lazy or stupid to do so and end up butchering the OP if you were gone for lets say two days and for some reason pastebin exploded at the same time. As unlikely as that is it is indeed a possibility. I also did not mean to suggest notehub as the only means by which we could have a backup link in the OP to access, simply any service which is suitable and comfortable for you to use would work, we have seen today that it can indeed go down and I think it would be foolish to assume pastebin could not go down for any extended amount of time in the next 8 years.

>Whether or not this requires you to have a basic or always up to date alternative website is of course up to you entirely, the thought simply occurred to me since it today I was prevented due to site error once.

Just duly noted for now or any serious consideration to my counterpoint?

They are racists, moreso than the right.

Shh, Leaf. The "democrats are the rea racists" meme is extremely effective in converting normies. Once they've been redpilled they can learn further
He's right, Lincoln didn't believe blacks were equal to whites. e freed them so that the south would get with the fucking program and work in factories instead of plantations.

>

He wanted to send the niggers back.
1. On the expansion of slavery:

Lincoln said:
There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...
2. On shipping blacks back to Africa:

Lincoln said:
In the language of Mr. Jefferson, uttered many years ago, "It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation, and deportation, peaceably, and in such slow degrees, as that the evil will wear off insensibly; and in their places be, pari passu [on an equal basis], filled up by free white laborers."
3. On outlawing slavery in the south (before the rebellion).

Lincoln said:
I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.
4. On equality:

Lincoln said:
I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.
5. On inter-racial marriage:

Lincoln said:
Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

>Diminished resilience
Yeah because the left would now openly support ISIS attacking us.

Thank you, Vikingbot

Hungary bro. Also tell me can Raise and austerity make the youth and young adult population whiter? Cause if so that is very possible, and the problem now is the adult population of the US is getting more diverse as non whites age specifically the 30 - 54 demographic and 65+ demographic.

The women were more right-wing and pro-white than most of the men, who were a bunch of soy-gobbling neocon bugmen

You think childrens' curiosity is being exploited for political gain now, just imagine if Nye were to get in.

Yeah I thought it was pretty strange.
Though I get Steve being pissed that Jones called him while he's dealing with a hurricane.

Kill me

>Non-citizens respresent the beset of our country

I want a vest that says
Sup Forums
ICE

>complain when he tweets
>complain when he doesn't tweet
i hope nobody actually watches this dude

>900/800,000 DACA recipients serving in the military

Lmao

We are such cucks