Tfw Trump is actually double agent for the Democrats. He's going to destroy the credibility of the Republican party

Tfw Trump is actually double agent for the Democrats. He's going to destroy the credibility of the Republican party.

>helping your own people is now considered bad
K

>People think trump is a republican
Listen to rush go back to basics, and ya might learn a thing or two

>the credibility of the Republican party

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary

No amount of insane shilling will convince anyone that Democrats secretly wanted Gorsuch for USSC

The swamp has both parties in it.

we said the same thing about Justice Roberts and then Obamacare happened. Gorsuch is probably some crypto liberal cocksucker who will stab us in the back when we really need him

>democrat most of his life
>lives in Jew York
>donated to both clintons
>pro choice

Trump is as republican as I am heterosexual

>double agent

No, fag.

>destroying the Republican Party's credibility

The GOP did that to themselves, senpai, nobody believes their shit any longer, fuck 'em all.

He was elected to be a dealmaker and end the gridlock. Look at the horrible first seven months with zero legislative wins. That's what happens when you're full on Republican. Trump never should've hired Preibus as Chief of Staff.

>we've now come full circle back to "Trump is a democrat plant" narrative
only took 20 months

>shove in all this extra shit that no one wants into the bill
>"see! they hate the victims of the hurricane, they voted against the relief funding!"

>we
hate to break it to you einstein but Sup Forums wasnt incorporated back then and the neocon cucks like Bush wanted it, they had total control then. the patriot/MAGA movement never would have backed Roberts

FUCK the republicans, dummy

She wont win no matter how hard you push the gimmick

>Trump displays he'll move fast on getting hurricane relief monies out to Texas and Florida, making the antifa-espousing terrorist look even less appealing to normal americans

gee i wonder what he's doing

The Republican party hasn't had credibility in decades, if ever.

Trips of Truth. Praise be!

Both parties are equally crap, and Trump isn't beholden to either

>be republicans
>campaign for YEARS on repealing obamacare
>time comes
>.............

>be republican
>bitch about the unconstitutionality of DACA
>DACA rescinded
>try to push legislation out in a week to keep DACA

yeahhh nice credibility there OP

Tbh I want a joe biden that hates niggers

no pedophiles period

Before he won the Republican primaries both dems and repubs were slinging shit at him nonstop. It was ridiculous and is part of why every time some faggot or shill or cohencidental combination of the two makes some allusion to Trump being a hard right Republican and neocon I just want to smack the shit out of them. He's been an independent from the start.

republicans have done nothing for 9 months

Trump has been an independent since the beginning, he only ran as a republican because most people won't vote for anyone besides a R or a D.
He didn't run as a democrat because shit is tok shady there (just look at Bernie, i dont like the commie faggot but they purposefully fucked hik over in favor of Hillary)
Besides his "no immigration" talk would've costed him too many democratic votes so it wouldn't make sense to run there.
Hence, he ran as a republican.

But the republicans in the congress are just talk.
They talked for years about repealing Obama care and when they had their chance they cucked out
They talked about tougher immigration laws and when trump rescinded DACA they cucked out and want amnesty.

Which is fucking retarded when will these faggots learn that spics will never vote for them? No matter how much they pander spics just want dem gibs democrats are so good at giving it to them.
When Reagan gave amnesty to the 3 million illegals it turned California from a solid red state to a perma-blue state, its unfixable now.

Don't get me wrong, most GOP ain't complete cucks like this, but they're hindering progress, hope they get voted out and someone with more backbone replaces them