Log Horizon

What does Sup Forums think of this anime?

I personally really liked it as it reminds me of my childhood days spent playing lineage2 and daydreaming. The only thing that bugged me was that it felt like every second screentime was spent on eating food and telling everyone how delicious it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ze209L7khT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people need to eat

They're animations not people.

>What does Sup Forums think of this anime?
Essentially, it's SAO where everything is much better, except the most interesting part of the premise is missing, which kinda kills the tension a little..

They also need to poo and piss but its not shown.

Yeah the clear distinction wars is what I think of Sup Forums, when I think of the show I've enjoyed all of S1, and once again curse Japan for S2. Is it because the first series didn't make enough they had to use a different company, I never understand this shit, makes me sad when characters get killed because they can't recreate the style. Hime deserved better.

Best waifu coming through.

Its because NHK censored the fuck out of it so the animation team ala Deen had to find some way to do compile everything that Mamare wrote while making it kid friendly.

First season was alright until babby adventures. Dropped the second season a few episodes in. Not everybody's cup of tea and not even really all that good by objective measures. I see no reason to avoid it though.

What is the interesting part of the premise?

database database

WOW

I'm still kinda sad that the ninja turtle had to be turned into a ninja frog, but Leonardo was still awesome.

DEEN !

Lineage time!
youtube.com/watch?v=ze209L7khT8

Would you pomf a small and cute kunoichi?

Maybe if I was an ant.

>I will never leave you, my lord.

Anyone shop this with the Deen look?

I feel like they were starting too many side plots.

Is LN author in the jail?

He is dead.

Phew I was worried there for a second.

Got really invested in it but then dropped it after the Roe2 twist reveal

I don't understand the obsession with Akatsuki. In the show she's being constantly adored and always pointed out how cute and all that stuff she is, but she just really seems plain, her personality and design both.