Koutetsujou no Kabaneri ED FULL is out!

mumei/10 youtube.com/watch?v=PXPu7mzNMqQ

Other urls found in this thread:

hikarinoakariost.info/aimer-x-chelly-ninelie-single/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=809560
cdjapan.co.jp/product/SECL-1885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know way late reply but holy shit already? Pleasantly surprised.

Honestly im surprised too. 4 days earlier!? Dayum

Hmm

Time to fap.

Now to wait for a good quality audio download.

It's not the Full ED and you know it. That guy (most likely you) just glued two different versions together and called it "full ED".

Bunch of dumb faggots.

LOL its out on hikarinoakari and bilibili nigga, its exactly the same and real you dumb fag

opening release date?

hikarinoakariost.info/aimer-x-chelly-ninelie-single/

Just fuck off already. You know as well as I do that it's not out until the 11th and that your "full version" is just a cobbled-together edit of the first and second ED versions.

OK, just listened to this abortion, I'm hoping it really isn't the actual full ED because the TV edit is way better.

>literally who

Nope, you are the one who should fucking accept that its the Full already LMAO, whatchu gonna do ?? the proof is here hikarinoakariost.info/aimer-x-chelly-ninelie-single/

The proof would be from an official source. The official website, an official channel, or the official OST.

Now make humankind a favor and kill yourself.

Give it up, the OP is right and you just got rekted nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=809560

>samefag

Huehuehue this mudslime mad? Of course its from the official disc release, else how we get to hear all those tracks? this guy made me laugh

Someone's going to get fired.

The question now would be whether this is a leak of some sort.

Because sites like cdjapan still list the release date as 11 May.

cdjapan.co.jp/product/SECL-1885

Nice.

Subarashi!