Haifuri

Episode 5 in 4 hours, subs in 5.5.

PV: 0x0.st/NjZ.mp4

They appear to not have enough SoL footage to actually put them in the preview. So it looks like we will have combat.

I think they are finally trying to drop the pretense of no combat happening, since they've already done it for the four previous episodes.

That or they're actually still fooling us with most of the episode focusing on relaxation time on the Harekaze.

Munetani-san is cute.

Swimsuits.

Best girl.

Why is Mike so exited?

What the hell, the AA gun ports are welded over?

If no planes then why even put the turrets there in the first place.

The Great Balloon War

What do you mean? The 25mm turrets appear to still have guns, while the little knobs without guns on the mast structure are actually various flavors of rangefinders and fire control directors for the AA.

>Girls, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among sisters. You've shared cabins, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.

>Why is Mike so exited?
Because Moka's going to die.

No one will die in Haifuri.

Every day until we like it?

When this series is over, you should start making daily threads with this.

>rats got on men ship

Not necessarily. The Harekaze was announced to be a mutinous ship at that point and that they had attacked two other ships.

The rats did get on the men ships this episode.

He's talking about the latest episode which indeed had rats on the men's ship.

Mike in casual clothing is surprisingly cute.

Cutest couple.

If this show doesn't end with a kiss, I'd be so disappointed

Enjoy your Moka screentime. You won't see her again till the end.

I enjoyed every second of it.

OTP

Will Mike visit Moka in prison when she's jailed for leading an attack on an entire fleet?

>cats hunt mind control mice
>cats are immune to mice mind control
>haifuri girls become catgirls to combat mind control

Fund it.

Since when did she join the crew? Is everyone on the german ship dead or won't deal with her anymore?

So since the mice can perform a jamming to electronic equipment, it's safe to say this whole accident isn't natural right.

Alien ?
American biological weapon ?

They all got space hamstered

>Shiro yelled some sense into Mike
>she still left the ship
Why is Mike such a shitty captain? We should throw her out and have Wilgelmina or Shiro take her place.

Plot armor thicker than the Yamato

Why do you think she got the worst assignment in the fleet? She is a terrible captain.

She's literally the Schettino of the navy.

Schettino left when his own ship started to sink.

It's clearly Lockheed Martin

Is that the man that left when he ran his cruise ship aground?

Yes.

He decided to go near an island to greet the islanders.
Ran ship aground.
Left his ship.
Called his mom from the lifeboat.
Told officials he fell off the boat.
Refused to go back after the maritime officials ordered him to go back.
Got 16 years of prison.

Macchi make me as your bride.

She left her ship before it started to sink AND sank before it

I'm not entirely sure I like the direction this show is going.

Reminder that she's a ikemen and that, unless you are a girl, liking her is gay.

>girls got men in the rigging

Oh yes.

she is turning 16?

This episode only reinforced my top furi. Especially Coco and Brown Sugar bonding over yakuza movies
If liking Macchi is gay I don't want to be straight.

Don't you have some accounting to do?

Yes, accounting for the wedding budget.

The magic hamsters are really disappointing. This could have been fantastic with an interesting plot. The harekaze getting let off the hook so easily was disappointing too, I wanted to see them fight all the way back to school.

I don't know why I find this so hilarious.

It is God telling her that homosexuality is a sin and that she will burn in hell for it.

I know they're probably just going to forgive her but I hope they reject her as captain for a while. I would seriously hesitate to trust my captain if they said what she said out loud.

But Shiro will win the Mikebowl. God is just telling them this particular pairing is shit.

>not liking magic hamsters
Fucking casuals...

>expect GuP
>get Saving Private Moka

I was hoping for the hamster to be just a lost test subject that had the virus, and wasn't the main vessel to spread the disease. Then that scene of them scurrying around on top of the instructor ship happened, and I lost hope. It is easily the worst part of the show.

Magic hamsters is the only somewhat original thing in the entire anime and I hope they double down on it.

>Shiro will win the Mikebowl

Who the fuck knows? 5 episodes in this looks like another one of those Aniplex backed shows where how it's being marketed seems to be the biggest consideration for the project over what actually happens in the show and how it develops. They probably don't even know themselves yet and the show is starting to seem like it's throwing every checklist dart it possibly can at the board to see what sticks and if it can still rope in the GuP audience. What this show really needed was somebody behind it that actually cared enough about the genre and hammering out a clear sort of genre and concept appeal of it's own like GuP and Arpeggio had but nope. I just hope GuP and/or Arpeggio can manage to land another season soon. IMO it's probably actually hurting it's preorders early on because any potential moeblob fans don't want to buy a show where their waifu might get killed and military fans don't just want to buy a show where that barely gets any consideration in the long run so hiding the premise keeps both from pre-ordering early. It's not like it doesn't have potential, it's just kind of badly marketed and confusing people

I want to touch her torikaji ippais

Would you rather have a virus like the Homeworld: Catalysm beast infesting the ships, or magical space hamsters?

The worst part is that they named "Admiral Graf Spee" as "Admiral Spee" and named Willi after the most incompetent admiral in the Imperial Navy

original doesn't necessarily mean good

Mike doesn't deserve to be captain. That place belongs to Shiro.

Yeah, created by what looks like a pharmaceutical company called the Abyss. Real original there.

Is "ikemen girl" an actual thing in anime? I don't think I've ever seen that. Mostly they are referred as "prince-type" or just bull dyke.

I am not sure if I got the reference.

can someone post the webm of that other "looks like she's being fucked" haifuri?

>pharmaceutical company called the Abyss
Abyss is a delivery company you idiot.

What about Hinamizawa Syndrome on the boats? Or small bombs.

I am Ok with that. But there are no roofs to fight on, and no meat cleavers. And no Nippa.

You mean this?

Anybody else see anything wrong with this picture?

Her bad luck will make the ship sink.

Whoops, wrong one

So what if a girl wants to wear cat ears?

As user have said

Not even Haifuri's alternate reality was spared the Bluetooth Douchebag Headset

Cat ears.

Do not lewd the Rin!

I've only played GalCiv 2 but the difference is that you can actually control your ships during battles in SotS.
The semi-randomized nature of the tech tree also keeps things fresh enough.
The downsides though are that diplomacy is extremely simplistic compared to other 4Xs and certain DLC races cause memory leaks if they're ingame long enough.

FOUR EARS

>Arpeggio

Probably never. The anime had a ton of original content and basically complete diverged from the manga story, and it's wasn't very well received.

Man, I want someone to slap Mike in the face from abandoning the ship. Your crew man, of course they're more important than your fellow soccer mate which you've never seen in three years.

But that won't happen.

That's why this whole 'cute girls doing not at all cute things' craze needs to end.

Gonne be honest senpaitachi, I wish I was friend with every single Hai-Furi

It will. It's mutiny time.

I'd clean the toilets with my bare hands if I could serve aboard the ship and have my lesbian adventures.

Someone please make the I came here to laugh edit. I'll be eternally grateful.

thanks

Ahhh. Good to know. Will try it out!

Shit, man. I thought this was just a coincidence, like a piece of the background being drawn in just right, but cat ears are well and truly confirmed for brawl.

No problemo

True. I bet this bitch hates Mike because she loves Shiro, so she will try to get rid off of Mike, make Shiro the captain and she herself will become the deputy captain.