Enough dreary introspective bullshit, I want my fluffy-haired genki Motoko back!

Enough dreary introspective bullshit, I want my fluffy-haired genki Motoko back!

Other urls found in this thread:

seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/bk232967?track=series_page_89964
honto.jp/ebook/pd_26244730.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing is stopping you from reading the manga, and ignoring its lame adaptations, Sup Forumsnon.

That's what I've been doing, but I still want more of her, know what I'm saying?

It's hard to keep dodging the lame adaptations, especially since they're very numerous and famous.

Manga motoko is the most underrated motoko.

I don't care, you're still the bestoko!

Speaking of the manga. Anyone know where to find translated scans with using the japanese raws instead of the mirrored ones like in the published version ?

I'm going to PET Motoko's FLUFFY HAIR!

Nope. The Japanese publisher went bankrupt a decade ago and I don't know who picked up the rights so there's little hope of seeing those raws.

bumptoko

Only watched the movie and a bit of SAC. Should get on that.

There are no scans of non-mirrored edition. There's no ebook of it either, so you'll have to get this shit off the store.

Kodansha went bankrupt? That's news to me!

>There's no ebook of it either,
seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/bk232967?track=series_page_89964
honto.jp/ebook/pd_26244730.html

He asked for translated version, you dingus. No one bothered to scanlate it since DH scans exist. No one scanned recent Kodansha US print either.

Some reading comprehension would do you some good. asserts that the Japanese publisher went bankrupt, which is not the case (and in fact the Japanese edition is still easily obtainable). asserts that there is no eBook edition from which raws could be extracted, which is also not the case.

Definitely. Manga Motoko has no backstory, but still has more personality than any other version.
And Shirow's art is superior to anything else.

I thought the publisher was Seishinsha and last time I checked they did go bankrupt.

post bestoko

While many of Shirow's works are published by Seishinsha, GitS is published by Kodansha. Seishinsha is still around too, by the way.

No one remembers her because no one has read the manga user

The manga beats sac by a thousand miles. The movie is cool though.

I dunno mate, at the end of the manga she became quite close to her film version. So still introspective bullshit.

I agree, but I never see anyone read it because of the "2 many wordz" meme that fans who started with 95 and SAC conjured up.

I agree. The manga isn't perfect by any fucking means, and her change in character towards the latter half is a huge letdown.

Amusingly, it coincides with her hair getting less fluffy

That's why I said "fluffy genki Motoko"

it can legitimately be said of Man-Machine Interface though.