Amagi Park is the only good Kyoani anime of the decade

Amagi Park is the only good Kyoani anime of the decade.

Saved by mascots, not the bitches.

I love Amagi but it's mid tier KyoAni.

Compared with their earlier works, maybe. But he talked about the last decade.

>there will never be an Elementario SoL anime

It is good but it's not the only one, no.

It's still mid tier this decade.

Compared with what?

Nichijou, Disappearance, K-On S2, Hibike, Tamako Love Story, Hyouka

but they are adult right as they drank beer?

The current decade is past 2010, so I can concede that Nichijou and Tamako are above Amagi in the KyoAni ranking. That still means Amagi is among their top series.

Not every SoL anime has to have the characters be in high school.
I just want more Earth in my life.

bu..but then they are not pure and sexually active

>Liking a show with characters named after trashy black entertainers.
Spotted the wiggers.

Kobori is cute. CUTE.

>Nichijou

Stopped reading there.

It was shit. SHIT

Will they ever top Amagi's faces? Phantom World had good ones but they just weren't Amagi tier.

Koboring

The only shit thing here is your abominable taste.

>Will they ever top Amagi's faces? Phantom World had good ones but they just weren't Amagi tier.
No because it was a true gem for adults, not some shit otaku pandering show.

My taste is superb and Nichijou was a stinking pile of shit but that's fine because it shows how only newfriends like you would like it, not knowing about real good old comedy shows. Your new generation is the worst I've seen on Sup Forums since 2004-2005.

I just want them to stop adapting shitty LN. When will they save anime again, Sup Forums?

>using amagi for such a fedora-tier post
Disgusting

You couldn't be more wrong with your assumptions, but hey, I'll play along.
Tell me what you consider a real good old comedy show then. Enlighten me, oldfag sempai.

But KnK was fine.

Average as fuck, mascots were the only saving grace.

It was dreadful.

KnK was the best anime ever made.

Why is Indiana Jones there?

>But KnK was fine.
You are not wrong.

You're dreadful.

I think he meant this.

I wasn't asking for recommendations.
I was just curious to know what you consider good comedy anime, since your taste is so much better than mine.
Put your money where your mouth is, mate.

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

How do I get you to answer a simple question?

They make good stuff, but they should fire whoever is the one who picks what they adapt.

The mascots were pretty annoying and unfunny. Amagi in general had some of the worst comedic timing I've seen in anime. Takemoto can't into comedy

>They make good stuff, but they should fire whoever is the one who picks what they adapt.
What are you talking about?

If you are talking about Kadokawa and such, those are employers hiring them for a job. They don't get to pick. If you are talking about in-house projects, they don't have many stories they CAN pick, they are literally working with what little they got.

I bet you liked nichishit

Amagi was so shit.

>dose lackluster action scenes

I mean they looked nice and all, but something was off about them, I think the sound design made them feel dull and there wasn't enough impact.

Also megane a shit

I bet you liked nichishit

megane is my type

It was alright, better than Phantom World, at the very least.

>Amagi in general had some of the worst comedic timing I've seen in anime. Takemoto can't into comedy
This isn't a good joke.

I barely remember KnK because I hated every minute of what I watched, but I always assumed that I didn't like the action scenes because I couldn't give less of a fuck about the terrible characters.

Yuushibu aired in the same season with the same animation director, had a quarter of the budget or talent, but I was still more invested in those action scenes.

>same animation director

I'm quite the KyoAni fanboy but shit, you're right. How can Kyoani fuck it up so bad?

>KnK had terrible characters
>More invested in Yuushibu
wew lad

Kyoukai no Kanata had bad choreography. I'm impressed with how they improved in its OVA+movie, and Phantom World though.

Also honestly Kyoukai no Kanata's OVA was pretty good. I didn't like the TV series or movie, and I'd recommend it to anyone who didn't either.

>Kyoukai no Kanata had bad choreography
Love this meme, especially when people who don't know what choreography means and started spouting it in a desperate attempt to talk bad about of show.

>bad choreography
bitch please

Amaburi had better midriffs.

God DAMN

Muse just worked harder for hers. Mirai can't afford to eat.

KnK > KnK > KnK

Prove me wrong, faggots.

>KnK > KnK > KnK
are you kidding me?
KnK > Knk >KnK
This is fact.

Because they were the worst part.

KnK > KnK > KnK > KnK

Nichijou is the only KyoAni show that I can't enjoy, everything else after that had been real great.

Now that that's been said,
Who's the flattest KyoAni girl?

Latifa

>Who's the flattest KyoAni girl?

I love the old fart mascots and the sexy bitches too. It was a really fun show. Can't believe it didn't sell more than it did.

i prefer fleshy tummy

I'm pretty sure he has a penis

come on, it is called ''magnetic'' voice

She just has a husky voice you asshole

Godly taste.

>Amagi in general had some of the worst comedic timing I've seen in anime
Pretty much this. It was tolerable when it avoided comedy or drama, which means not too often.

>Amagi in general had some of the worst comedic timing I've seen in anime
is this nigger serious?

>Sup Forums said it was gonna be THE MONOGATARI KILLER
Kyonifags are so cute
HAIL SHAFT!

Ok let me tell you this, KNK had a real shitty depth for characters that you barely cared for at that point like not knowing the actions of the characters and understanding the villains. It never explained how the mc got his immortality which was very important and was shrugged off as if it was barely anything. The point where it lost the mood of the show by trying to be humorous felt very dry for its setting especially involving the fetishes. Left too many plot holes and left the most powerful world building and setting aspect too unexplored. Trying to add moe aspects to that show really hurt the uniformity of the setting thus does not fit. And adding that bullshit with her coming back was like a real cop out especially with the aspect of her having amnesia.

Mascots were top tier but the girls where nothing to sneeze at.

Pretty sure the only thing that can kill Monogatari is Monogatari.

That is the Otaku magnum opus, they revere it like it's some kind of neckbeard holy book. NisiOisiN can release a giant steaming pile of shit and they will eat it and beg for more.

Monogatari fans are the Blizzard fans of anime.

Personally, I like the girls and the series is okay but I have never thought it was superior to other harems like many of it's fanbase claim it is. Although, they claim it isn't harem at all but some kind of superior transcendent echii series.

Forgot pic

The first season was quite special. It got somewhat repetitive at some point while Nise and the last seasons are just the same formula all over again with more ecchi.

>Blizzard fans of anime

More like the CoD of anime
More like the Pats fans of anime
More like the Game of Thrones fans of anime
More like the Death Grips fans of anime

Anything else?

Hyouka is probably their best TV anime 2011-2016.
Euphonium was also better than Amagi.

Amagi is just average, just seasonal filler. It's generic, and does nothing that well.
It's the level of Free, okay to watch but nothing special.

>Amagi is just average, just seasonal filler. It's generic, and does nothing that well.

Funny how you think that Euph and Hyok have some high ground over Amaburi

Hibike is better than Hyouka.

Almost anything is better than Hyouka.

Hyouka is a masterpiece, one of the better anime of this decade.
Euphonium is just like Free, just much better at everything. At their core, they are literally the same anime.

I also want to mention Tamako Market, the parts without the bird are really good.

Euphonium manages to be more of a sport anime than Free will ever be.

>Hibike
>not better than Amagi

This was the dumbest thing
Who comes up with these pre-airing shitpost phraes

Oh shit it's that world from that nature docs I watched as a kid

>there are people who don't like Tirami

hibekek is hot garbage

Hibike is one of KyoAni's best works and the best anime of its season.

Hibike is a fantastic show user. What's your problem with it?

best anime of its year*
FTFY

You are baiting harder than Hibike baits the yurifags.

It's not.