Shaft

Shaft's lineup

Kizumonogatari
Monogatari final season
Prism Nana
March Comes Like a Lion
Fate/Extra Last Encore
Zaregoto

Which studio is even close to that lineup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1LePreDGiA
girlswork-animation.com/
shaft-web.co.jp/recruit3.html
imgur.com/a/iVBmN?gallery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait is Prism Nana actually happening I thought it was pachinko shit

Listen, when you purposefully forget to include any of SHAFT's good shows it makes it obvious that you're trolling.
You're supposed to include a few good ones so that you get the benefit of the doubt and make people mad.

Woah I've been really out of the loop, first time I hear about the last two.

>Fate/Extra
>SHAFT
I'll fap my dick off, and I don't even like Fate.

White Fox did a good job at adapting Take's original designs.

But Shaft will push it even further.

>March Comes Like a Lion
>Fate/Extra Last Encore
>Zaregoto
Alright, so which of these will be total QUALITY?

Silent Voice

hype is real

>adapting 3gatsu, Fate, Zaregoto, Silent Voice, and Legend of the Galatic Heroes
SHAFT, the madmen

Tell me about it. It feels like Katanagatari but it's probably nothing like it. Is it just about words again? Would love it.

Take did the artworks for both novels.
But it's totally not like Katanagatari.

More like the LN version of the unbreakable kimmy schmidt not really.

I've waited like 7 years for this. Don't know anything past the 2 volumes del rey dropped. Who the fuck could gain Jun's love?

3gatsu

Fucking Shaft has nothing on KyoAni

>trying to start studio wars
Neck yourself.

Shaft is quite the premium brand right now.

What is KyoAni's lineup outside of Hibike S2 and The Silent Voice?

>that lineup
>we have only seen 30s of anime footoage

youtube.com/watch?v=v1LePreDGiA

Violent Ever Garden. Saving their magnum opus for last.

FMP

Is there even an English translation for Zaregoto? I looked but couldn't find anything outside of the first 2 novels.

UFOTABLE
F
O
T
A
B
L
E

>Tales
>Gay Swords
>more Fate (?)

Don't look that impressive

I thought Bones was doing 3rd Raid?

I would say Bones is the only studio which comes close to that lineup.

No studio confirmed.

>Zaregoto
FUCKING
FINALLY

Does anyone have that one copypasta of all the shit that gets made before Zaregoto?

>Monogatari final season
Does this mean SHAFT are finally free and can start doing other stuff when this ends?

Mappa:
Days
Yuri!!! on Ice
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

>Fate Extra
FeMC vs MC

They wouldn't do that.

Tales of Zestria
Touken Ranbu
Fate heaven's feel. --> 3 movies
Girls` Work

Hopefully a second season of Watashi.

girls work is pic related by the way

>Hero Academia
>Concrete
>Mob Psycho 100
>Show by Rock
yay

>Bungo Shit Dogs
nay

I'm only watching Fate, fuck everything else.
Of course they fuck it up and will make it their flavor of Ufotable Fate instead of using the few elements of Extra that's not exactly like F/SN.

is it even still happening

>Girls` Work
is this still a thing? it's been 6 years

>still believing in Girls' Work

girlswork-animation.com/

it's probably getting delayed every year like Tsukihime Remake.

>second season

If only

which one of those will be the next God eater?

All of them at some point. This is Shaft we're talking about.

Q: What is the reason for making this anime project instead of game released that was promised?

A: As we are planning, we started to think that this work will be more suited for animation. Of course, we never considered animation to be simple project -- we actually thought it will have much higher standard--, animation was the first thing we thought of which is needed in order to show 100% of this work's charm. At that time we had to choose either making game that 'looks like' animation or make the entire medium as animation. After that, we thought that animation will be the ideal medium to face our works in direct way.

Probably none of them

Latest mention from Ufotable: "Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about Girls' Work, we are steadily making progress".

in 2013

But Jinrui wasn't SHAFT.

In terms of shittiness? I guess Toei.

and they've been working on an anime for four years or so?

It wasn't? I thought it was but maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

>Zaregoto
isn't Shaft though

>isn't Shaft though

of course

a sequence as bad as that? probably ufotable

It was AIC.

>Shaft doesn't make comedies anymore

RIP

>that gif
what

It helps that we actually know what's in the pipeline unlike most studios who seem to wait until the prior season before announcing projects.

Where the FUCK are the Kizu BDs? I want my loli kisshot.

Armor made from nippon steel folded 1000x times.

Pretty sure they are laughing all the way to the bank with all that gatari money.

>27th of July
Fuck

Why don't you become part of the Shaft family?

shaft-web.co.jp/recruit3.html

Heh, look at this newfag. They are alike because the art is the same!
No wonder you love katanagarbage.

Shaft makes me wish I was born a girl so I could wear skirts like that.

Embarrassing, newfriend.

Please don't

imgur.com/a/iVBmN?gallery

Konno Taiki didn't do anything since Hanamonogatari.

So on which show is he working right?

I honestly have hope for KyotoAni doing 3rd season. They seem to have a relationship again with Kodakwa and them hiring more staff for the Tokyo studio and Takemoto doing nothing since 22/12/2015 seems like a huge FMP sign.

>Monogatari is going to end soon
Man that's gonna be a weird feeling.

He follows that March Comes Like A Lion twitter acc.

Finally. So fed up of its obsessive fandom that only buys one show.

>Kizumonogatari
>Monogatari final season
>Prism Nana
>March Comes Like a Lion
Nobody cares about those anyways.

The big news and what everybody is waiting for are both Fate/Extra and Zaregoto.

They'll just switch to whatever Nisio work Shaft is adapting at the given time, what makes you think that'll change?

Maybe they will eventually unnormie themselves in time.

The complete opposite is true actually user. Everyone is waiting for kizu, because despite screening, it hasn't leaked.

I really hope you're right.

Concrete and SB69 are the only goods thing in that line-up.

I think this all the time. I see girl's fashion and all the pretty shit they could be wearing, the various dresses and designs and can't believe how much of it is going to waste.
You come across girls in town and they are wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Makes me so mad, all that potential being flushed down the drain. It isn't even hard, but still 95% of women dress like fucking men. Here I am though, a man, with little to no choice on what to wear, it is all pretty much the same.

I sometimes wish I was a woman just so I could show them how to do it properly.

Wow, tranny leak.

So who will move to Tokyo Studio? I assume Takemoto would. So beside him.

I agree. Jeans are a fucking waste on a girl. I love it when girls actually wear skirts. Yoga pants on girls are alright though

It isn't even about the sexual side of it though. I just get mad at seeing a girl wearing intentionally torn up jeans, a baggy sweater and a snapback as "fashion". It isn't even a case of "lazy sunday" wear, it is how they dress all the time. Worse still is that that sort of clothing they wear is usually more expensive than a simple summer dress that would look infinitely better. It is like they go out of their way to look like trash.

IT ISN'T EVEN HARD, IT ISN'T HARD, LITERALLY 0 EFFORT REQUIRED. Yet they don't do it, why?

This. Casual fashion is pretty much dead here, but it'll be hard to bring it back.

Blame the whole 'you are empowered if you dress like a man' idea these days. Though Asian girls are the only ones who actually dress like girls these days

>not prioritizing comfy over making a fashion statement

My sister is 20, she is good looking, yet all she wears is exactly that, shitty nike/addidas sneakers, torn jeans and T-shirt/baggy sweaters.

I tell her she looks like shit wearing that stuff, tell her she could look great if she went out and bought proper clothing, tell her it would actually be cheaper to buy brandless feminine clothing instead of all the branded clothing she buys instead. It is like I am talking to a brick wall though, doesn't care.

You say that, yet all those "comfy clothing" girls make a tremendous point of making sure that Nike/TH/whatever other brand logo is as visible as possible.
They try harder to make a statement than the girls who wear girls clothing.

Wasn't Prism Nana suppose to happen years ago?

No, it was only for pachinko then.

Are you saying that a summer dress is not comfy as fuck, you nigga?

Probably because brandless feminine clothes are cheap and fall apart at the seams easily.
Also what kind of incestuous nigger wants their sister to dress more feminine?

>taking pride in how you and your family looks is incestuous.

You are part of the problem buddy.

Not who you replied to but, i could not say i dont cross dress but they look super-comfy would go commando in one if i was a female.