Which northeastern state is comfiest to live in?

Which northeastern state is comfiest to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcx_oLqF3Wc
newamsterdamny.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=hcz9l5YSLtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maine has open carry, bub

PA if you avoid the big cities like the plague you can find it very enjoyable.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

States are a spook user

You should be asking which northeastern Primary Statistical Area is comfiest to live in

PA (outside of Philadelphia) or Maine

Maine. But anything outside of New England is already out by default

Isn't Maine expensive af?

Maine has concealed carry without a permit now.

delaware

WV is not ne

>Anything South/West of PA
>Northeast
Ishiggy

they're all shitholes

Michigan and Indiana are midwest though?

A propos question: in what new england state can I most likely find actual yankees and not loud-mouthed italian/irish hybrids?

If you're an opioid addict, you'll feel at home in Massachusetts.

New Hampshire coast

All 12 miles of it

none
that's not the Midwest

Canada

No. NH and Mass is more expensive. Maine is a lot poorer and older than the rest of the northeast, but it's really white and (therefore) really safe.

New Hampshire is the most conservative of them all

>ohio
>indiana
>michigan
>west virginia

>northeast

Portsmouth is /comfy/ af

youtube.com/watch?v=kcx_oLqF3Wc

burlington, vt

New Hampshire.

New Jersey is the best Northeast state.

Except Lewiston which is full of drug addicts, somalis, and bed bugs.There's a reason they call it "The Dirty Lew".

Not MA

>flag
checks out

I can confirm it is most def not New Jersey. Even the more rural areas suck

This. I live in Maine. Comfy, yeah, but really boring, there are dangerous areas if you leave the rich white people towns (see: poor white people towns), and it's colder than Santa's taint in the winter.

Portland's kind of shit as well, but really not as bad as Lewiston and nothing near what you'd find in Boson or beyond.

Biggest lethal threat up here is moose in the road

Vermont or Maine if you can handle being around ridiculous accents all the time in the latter case

>and it's colder than Santa's taint in the winter.

White people developed in winter so this really shouldn't be an issue; whites are better equipped than any other race for living in winter weather.

Oh boy I can participate here I've been around this area most of my life
I'll put them in order and say the best parts too
Maine (Northern part, in the mountains) > PA (Away from cities, especially comfy in the mountains and in Lancaster. Harrisburg is an okay city thanks to location) > NH (North) > CT ( anywhere away from a city) > NJ ( Either the northwest corner or the southern pineys) > RI (shore but it's so small it hardly matters) > NY (Far north by the lakes) > VT (Alone in the mountains away from the cuntish people) > Mass (Alone in the dull landscape away from the cuntish people)

The rest are not northeast, except maybe Delaware in which case put it right behind NY. Cost of living is nice but the state has nothing notable

Yeah, doesn't mean it still doesn't suck. I think we're only better suited because we know enough to wear long johns and layers

5 mins without gloves on most days in winter and my hands are incapacitated, can't even use them and shooting searing nerve pain

That might just be my genetics though, I think I have bad digit circulation

newamsterdamny.org/

Like, I'm fine with it, but when snow flies for damn near half the year, I get sick of pumping so much money into my oil bill. Cheaper to use the AC than it is to heat the house, and in most places up here, natural gas isn't an option.

Having been through it many times, I must say, upstate New York is really beautiful

can you stop giving us a bad name you fucking nigger

New Hampshire, hands down.

NJ has to be the worst state. Most densely populated, bumper to bumper traffic constantly. Dystopian

>Not using woodstove
The trick to being able to tend it all winter long is not having a job in winter

can you stop responding to a bot?

Vermont,

That's about all peace out.

NJ is a neverending stripmall. There are no separate towns and cities. It's just neverending sprawl.

Upstate NY cause new englanders are faggots, ohio is a drug den, and pennsylvania has a bunch of niggers. Also our amish are more hardcore then pennsylvania amish.

Probably your genetics, unless maybe you're a smoker? I have no problem in cold weather unless I'm out for stupid lengths of time without being dressed adequately.

Gotta agree with the fagiol ova heer

Pretty much southern maine Cumberland County and south has something resembling an economy but even then jobs are scarce. I can attest that the Auburn/Lewiston area has jack shit for jobs outside of the Hospital and Direct Support Professional a.k.a (tard-wrangling). There's a few call centers as well Carbonite, Toronto-Dominion, Great falls marketing, Argo, etc. Though I've heard rumors about Carbonite is planning to outsource to Jamaica and the bank call center to India since they got a poo in loo CEO and usually that or H1B starts pouring in as we've seen with Microsoft.

The coastal areas are decent for jobs in the summer but dead in the winter. Northern Maine is pretty much forget it unless you want to be a potato harvester (seasonal) or if you want to get into logging and which way if you want to find a job up there you most likely have to learn french as well since they get a lot of Canadian travelers and loggers.

Noblesville, IN

>Former KKK headquarters
>No niggers

Mass is the comfiest, that is, if you stay in the whiter areas, like Charlestown, or even Nantucket Island

This is some of the most obvious shilling i've ever fucking seen. How much did they pay you for that comment?

If you're super rich, it's MA, CT, or RI.

If you're not, VT, NH, or PA.

I think I have Reynaud's syndrome, because I have gotten ghost finger like this many times

Fire doesn't bring it back, warm water doesn't bring it back, only time

Kek

>New Jersey is the best Northeast state
to hide bodies

Also I'd put ME in the not super rich category.

NJ has the best roads.
youtube.com/watch?v=hcz9l5YSLtM

this desu
best state in the union
live free or die motherfuckers

What kind of yankees do you want to find? Blue blood WASPS or swamp yankees?

I'm convinced that any map showing a group of highlighted states and labeling them as a certain geographical location is a bait thread.

The Finger Lakes are based, and you can easily avoid the smelly Ithaca granola types if they get on your nerves but they're good to have around because they're productive and good to trade goods with.

>charlestown

>nantucket island

wew lad

Soon

New York of course, it's so obvious best state in the north, you can do almost everything, life is not only fishing, living in the woods or hearing the tranquil fresh air of forests, we need civilization since humans are social beings and not lonesome lions.

NJ IS NOT NE.

OP image is retarded and seth rich was killed by the dnc

Michigan hands down

Anywhere but the big cities. They are infested with niggers and crime (but he niggers part should have implied that)

>New York of course
>fishing
>living in the woods
>hearing the tranquil fresh air of forests
Come to Upstate NY and crack a Genny wit us, you'll fit right in brudder

ideal redrawn US borders

Bluebloods. I imagine the swamp yankees are basically the same people as the appalachian rednecks I live around.

Yeah, a section of our state is basically all of a new england state, feels good to drive for hours in a state all to yourself. Small states are truly cuck states.

>Nantucket Island

I. E. Where rich people reside. Those places are generally priced according to the amount of money those people are worth.

To get away from everything, Maine is nice. I was born and raised in Maine, and it has a lot of positives. However...There are a lot of cucks in Southern Maine. Mostly transplants from other New England states that spread their liberal poison like Californians have done to western states.

PA is nice if you avoid Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, which contain like 95% of the states niggers. Also we put trump in the White House so there's that too

Pretty much, and what's so wrong with that

you're not wrong about Europeans heavily adapted to cold but aren't Inuit niggers even more so?

Michigan

Jersey. You can live in a city, suburbia, rural, or farmland. You have beaches, mountains, woods, philly, Atlantic city, and NYC all within 2 hours no matter where you live. Everyone minds their own buisness

Mainer here, I would not lump in those poor Downeasters with the rest of the southern coast... Downeasters are some of the most Mainer Mainers we have

>CT

Only Fairfield county. The rest of the state is slowly becoming a ghost town to straight ghetto trash.

What amazing about some of these NE towns is where the Ivy league schools are located. Take brown or Yale. The campus look nice and clean, but take one corner around and they have the ghettoest places imaginable in America.

No, Vermont is terrible. Stay away

YASSS CUOMO SLAYYYYY

Hi fellow mainer.l blueberry farm owner here.

god damn typos.

if by "northeastern" you mean "american atlantic," then your map is skewed by almost 2 time zones in the wrong direction

Litchfield county is super white and nice.

Nothing. Part of my family are rednecks, the other small scale WASPs. I would just like to have more experience with proper yankee culture before it goes extinct.

Delicious. I should use my dad's land for that, it's absolutely loaded with blackberries. Whereabouts?

"Proper Yankee culture" like you see in your Jewish movies you mean

GET YOUR HANDS OFF THE UP.

The upper peninsula is part of Greater Wisconsin and the Midwest Alliance.

That's fucking crazy

What if you massage your hand to try and get the blood flowing again, does that not work?

Thanks for the invitation brudder but its too far from here, I visited NY two years ago but only the city for a few days, so I didn't have the time to enjoy the beatiful scenery of new england and ny.

What about new hampshire? what goes on there

You guys know you're not part of this thread anyway no matter what what fagot OP's map said so why even post