Cunt

Cunt.

your honest opinion on cryptocurrencies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WdrSP0V-KLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake and gay

The blockchain is a curiosity, nothing more. Useless as a currency but it might have other uses in data verification and storage.

meme tier

obvious ponzi scheme

end of privacy

i own 1 BTC and 5 ETH. it's fun to watch.

Growth is due to the hype of the novelty of it. Artificial market, won't last the next few years.

Invested ~2k over 2 months. Now have 30k. Feels good man. the first 4k was really luck, but the rest was some good moves based on research. Blockchain is gonna do to financials what the internet did to comm.

My honest opinion is that GNT needs to get its shit together.

slide thread
report and sage

this

ask yourself will the internet be more or less important in 10 years.

when robots are transacting financially with one another they will use a digital native currency.

Probably the future currency of earth

I remember watching a news report in 1997 where they were going around asking businesses if they had a website.
"A what?"
"No, we dont have any business online."
"Eh- too much trouble."
"Don't see the value.

Think about 2002- a mere 5 years later. If you said any of that shit you'd sound stupid and if you were a major company it would hit your stock price, coming from a C-level.

Crypto is basically at 1995/6....

LOTS of uncertainty and manipulation in the marketplace, especially by China,

but what isn't uncertain is that this is the future- big banks and nation-level orgs are investing and building on the blockchain and the smartest are predicting revolution.

Then there are goldbugs telling you the economy will crash so buy shiney rocks...

It may not end up with BTC on top, but this is going to be a wild ride.

will there be oportunities for neets to make money off it?

imagine a MMO backed by crypto.

make it seem edgy to disguise that its a scheme to get rid of cash and make currency digital. yada yada yada, rothschild tier satanists control all currency and can freeze your life for wrongthink with the click of a button. rather brilliant

Crpyto is the future, in particular bitcoin cash, it broke away from the likes controlling bitcoin and is consolidating rapidly.

Try it out its fast and transactions cost 1 cent, or in other words its exactly the same as bitcoin before likes stuck their noses in it.

Yes.

If you had bought some BTC in April, you'd have more than doubled your investment already. If you had bought some small but bright currency, you might have made a lot more. Then again, if you had bought a bad one, you might have lost almost all of your money.

Kikes*

A curiosity that has made people multi-millionaires. You're funny.

Yup. It's still early. But most ideas are already getting staked out. People have experience now, thanks to the first and second tech booms/SilVal culture

>The blockchain is a curiosity, nothing more. Useless as a currency but it might have other uses in data verification and storage.

When the Nazi tells you to sell, BUY.

interesting. i don't plan to ever own any.

friendly protip from /biz/ :buy OMG, you'll thank me later.

Fake. Gay.

I made over $300 last month

Crypto's are the first time in history people have figured out how to take power away from their government without murdering a quarter of the population. + the purchasing power of BTC can't be stolen by the fed like that monopoly money you call Dollars.

but does it not exist almost exclusively in relation to dollars?
genuine question

Because Dollars are the only thing that's actually backed up by something tangible and therefore are the only thing of value on the planet.

>backed by the US army
>has a value

Interesting but likely to implode

How did you get started?

Bump this thread.

Literally the only thing bitcoin is good for is buying alt-coins on the exchanges

Cryptocurrencies in general are a good idea but all the market growth will be in alt-coins

unless ofc they subvert everything you do to privatize your online business, try claiming you were smart enough to create Alphabay but dumb enough to leave your clearnet email address in the welcoming header of the forum...

>cough, cough, CIA, FBI, NSA

they have everyone they want, it's simply the matter of them waiting for their prey to make 1 simple mistake so they can then slap 50 things on them on top of that 1 mistake because otherwise people would know they are invading everyone's privacy.

If you have an absurd amount in bitcoin, chances are you're under watch.

>Pic related, one of many successful people dicked by the man while in a completely separate country

youtu.be/WdrSP0V-KLg