Police officers getting gunned down by BLM is exactly what the second amendment was for...

Police officers getting gunned down by BLM is exactly what the second amendment was for. To be able to fight back against an oppressive government.

>the government is oppressive because it won't let me commit strong arm robbery and assault
nigger logic man

BLM are niggers but police officers are disgusting anti-white race traitors for not turning against the government in order to stop mass migration, so I will honestly be happy no matter who shoots and kills who.

>More blacks arm
>Things escalate
>Blacks begin dying in greater numbers
>The cancer ceases to spread across our cities
>Slowly blacks are wiped clean from this continent like the skid mark on the underpants of society they are
>A new age dawns

Or

>Stop committing so much crime
>Fucking assimilate and act like human beings
>We return to late '50's black white relationship of leaving each other the fuck alone
>Achieve a tentative peace that lasts until the next time the Jews sink their claws into the black man and revert him back to his niggish nature
>Cycle begins anew

I'm with you OP. Go with option 1. Get guns and be hard ass niggas.

>Exercising the 2nd amendment as it was intended is edgy

>Castille was committing a strong arm robbery and assault
>Police officer really thought someone would notify them of a concealed gun, and then attempt to shoot them with it
cuckservative logic man

>a leaf

>assimilate
>leaving each other the fuck alone

By assimilate I mean assimilate to humanity, not white people. Stop acting like goddamn animals then we won't have reason to interact unless we absolutely have to. Remember what Malcolm X was preaching before the Jews had him shot.

cuck

if 3 or more niggers can get together for longer than a month without shooting each other, THEN, maybe, I would be concerned.

>Castille
I never specified a nigger, nigger.

I dislike blacks AND cops. I'm perfectly happy to see them both arm up and escalate their conflicts. Cowardly cops will quit or get shot, and uppity blacks will either get their shit under control or get shot.

Meme it.

Pack it in boys. We're dealing with a Kang here.

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with OPs pic. Wish more black fathers would teach their children to respect and appreciate firearms lawfully.

Being a terrorist is not condoned under the second amendment.

You're not even wrong, but at the same time BLM aren't actually doing anything organised. Random nigs nigging out against cops isn't anything new or "resistance", it's just niggers acting on impulse like the animals they are.

Here's a big old fat pro tip to lodge in your ass: you can't simultaneously despise and attack the state for oppressing you, then demand the state use its powers to give you free things. Resisting and supporting the state at the same time is impossible.

Are they taking their slaves back with them?

hahahahaha the post modern nigger is actually mentally ill

Edgy Highpoint there, Desu

that would be a valid point if
1. the government was oppressive (it gives niggers everything they need) and
2. if niggers had any legitimacy (which they don't)

Your 65 IQ is interfering in your ability to function in the white mans complex society.
Try sports.

>popping a few cops enforcing the law=tyrannical uprising/winning your freedoms

lmao you haven't seen shit yet, wait until whites chimp out, its 6 million fighting age niggers (or less) vs. at least 35% of the nations population of (white men) not including women who will shoot your nigger ass but all the Asians and taco niggers that also hate you

then shut the fuck up when they shoot you.

Maybe if niggers would stop shooting the police they wouldn't be so trigger happy around them.

you do know that if american blacks killed or routed all the police in their communities

it would be other blacks that would then render those communities even more uninhabitable

blacks are literally their own worst enemy, cops are only blamed as they are because you can get money out of the state when one fucks up or guns you down for reaching into your pants to grab your dick while running from them in the middle of the night after stealing a car

Americans are too pussified to stand up for themselves. They have given up their country. Not one fucking shot fired.

>Being so scared of blacks you think the only solution is to never interact with them again
Show me where Tyrone touched your mom.

I know you didn't, it's a hell of a lot harder to strawman if you actually have to name specifics.

>It's impossible for you to criticize and stand up against certain parts of a larger and multifaceted system while acknowledging other beneficial parts of it
>The world is black and white and you're either with us or against us, there's no such thing and salvaging an existing system and improving the parts that don't work

Good goyim.

Police trying to arrest you when you rob, beat, and kill other citizens isn't oppression, it's law enforcement. Niggers should try not breaking the law before they bitch about being oppressed. Literally every dead nigger they rally around was some thug who committed robbery within a day of his execution.

>father taking his son shooting
regardless of race this is a good thing

You really don't see the issue with claiming to be "resisting the state power" while simultaneously being dependent on it for welfare? 90% of BLM do this.

I dont like the system. I dont take handouts. I work. And pay as little taxes as I can without being strongarm robbed by the government. True resistance comes in multiple formats. The primary being DONT DEPEND ON THE GOVERNMENT FOR SUBSISTENCE.

retard

stealing a pack of swisher sweets and then pulling your stolen nine on the rookie who pulls up to stop you is not "fighting an opprssive government" you coon

>You're not allowed to ask your parents to stop beating you if they give you food and shelter

Look, I'm going to level with you for a second. I get that nuance and non black and white situations are something people with autism struggle greatly with, but I'll have to ask you to give it your best.

The idea that you cannot criticize something while you are receiving benefits from it is something that everything from governments to abusive family members use to control people.

Rather than excise the tumor of an otherwise perfectly functioning system, (((they))) will try and rephrase it into a situation in which you are either against the system as a whole, or for it. It's your choice whether or not you want to avoid (((their))) tricks, or buy a new computer every time a mouse breaks.

How can I trick newfags into replying to my one-post? I know, I'll say something obviously wrong, and they'll try to "correct" me!
>2+2=5
>134 Replies

bullshit
whites and blacks have both been (((abused))) en masse, but the key to the blacks continued abuse is their dependence on the very thing that abuses them

Sound logic there Lamar, there's nothing I love seeing more than seeing a group of unruly nigs getting domed fighting for ridiculous causes. If that's the hill you want to die on go right the fuck on full steam ahead.

Democracy and the judicial system were made for the people and authority to have equal deciding power in what is considered right or wrong.