I love that we live in a time when this Tweet is possible, went viral and evoked so many positive replies!

I love that we live in a time when this Tweet is possible, went viral and evoked so many positive replies!

OK.

What do they do with the severed dick?

Used for female to male transition

Good you chop off yo cock n balls honey I'm proud of you. So brave.

dildo

>cut my dick off
So well informed about a life changing procedure that ">>>>>>>>she" gets the gist of the procedure wrong. Does ">>>>>>>she" know what's left after is not a form of scar but rather a permanent festering wound?

inb4 dilation photos that give me nightmares

They more sort of turn it inside out (and cut the balls off).

>Hey bro what you up to?
>Getting my dick cut off, you?
>LMAO SAME

Your son will have this conversation someday and its your fault white man.

Saved for burn victim skin grafts.

slap the resident students

>21 thousand likes

you know, twitter ignoring their bot problem is the reason why no one wants to buy them

is this real

I spare you.

They don't cut your dick off they invert it

this is what we fought WW2 for

>tfw we live in an age where failed-men actually go out and get their dicks cut off themselves
We live in truly magnificent times, brothers!

she is so passable i was confused for a moment thinking a girl was transitioning into a boy

how do you not see tranny women are perfect for socially awkward redpilled white guys?

>false
FtM get skin graft fruit roll-up dicks

somebody post them just in case some tranny is lurking

Thousands of years of work, survival and reproduction by his ancestors, for this.

Implying this couldn't have happened in 1703.

in 10 years when this fad fades into the darkness what will all of these homolords do?
Its a one way street you cant go back and grow a dick again

member those people who stretched their ears out? Wonder if they still have ragrats

we deserve the muslim invasion

that's just sad and disgusting desu

Oh, he's POSITIVE, alright.

Used for regular horses wanting to transition into being a unicorn.

I don't understand the retardation behind surgical "transition"

Yeah It'd make sense if you actually got a fully functional vagina or dick afterwards but this is just chopping off your naughty bits and badly sculpting the opposite in it's place.

Sell them to China

UMA

There it is

THIS JUST IN
MAN CUTS OFF BALLS AND PENIS THEN REGRETS IT
MORE AT 11

It's a kind of 'cry for attention' retardation. They make a grand show, get all sorts of positive attention from their enablers, go through with the surgery and then later flip a coin and decide whether they'll actually kill themselves or just want really badly to kill themselves.

The problems is mostly with the doctors that do this and the enablers who talk the retard into it. You can't really blame the retard for being retarded after all.

remember when it was a threat to tell someone you will cut their dick off?

Absolutely horrifying. The left is truly evil

"she" will learn it the hard way, another victim for the harvest praise kek.

>enablers who talk the retard into i

i.e. reddit

hahaha what a fucking waste.

omg totes like wouldnt do it again

like, i want to go back in time and tell myself "girl, having no dick is like totes groady"

for realz tho i wouldnt recommend it like no way

I will sew your dick on.

enjoy gauging your nuvagina

Cool story bro.

they put them in your mom.
you're welcome.