Hello just recently came across this bigoted website cus you're in the center of attention all over social media just...

Hello just recently came across this bigoted website cus you're in the center of attention all over social media just wanted to tell you fucks that all men are potentioal rapists, white offended men with their white priviliege have ruined this world. I am a woman who always have lived in oppression and i refuse to take shit from white men cus white men are garbage. Especially neo nazi basement nerds from Sup Forums
PS there is no such thing a sexism against men because men are not oppressed in the same way as woman AND thats the truth and if u refuse to accept it then you're a fucking rapist, just accept it you're all rapists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9hmrbLIzLZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NIGGGGGGER

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

NIGGNOGG

Informative post, educated me a lot
Nig-Gi-Oh!: 5 Gs

>potential.
while you were talking you werent defending your asshole. Nothing personal kid.

I'd love to rape you ;)

You're a fool? During the reign of Stalin repression suffered 3 million 700 thousand people. Lost property (dispossessed for the support of the white guard) about 3 million people. Sent to Kazakhstan and to the North about 2 million people. Were sentenced to death only 650 thousand prisoners. And it's all. To death sentenced only criminals, traitors, potential competitors of Stalin and corrupt officials.
And how many people killed the American justice system over the past 100 years? 6 million people?! "The most humane" country in the world still using the death penalty. Kek.

No.

We all know law enforcement was meant to be red pulled. Then taking over state by states. Slowly destroying the buildings

Tits or gtfo

explain this youtu.be/9hmrbLIzLZs

YOU CANT STOP ME

Did you just call me the N-word? You fucking racist, I hope you fucking rot in hell!

FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RACIST WHITE TRASH ASSHOLE

Why doesn't he have the right not to like blacks? I also don't like blacks, you and your black brothers are very stupid and always cause problems.

Did not read, check you fucking privilege racist scum

I'm calling the cops.

Stalin is my fucking hero, did not read more. CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE FUCKING WHITE TRASH

Found a pic of OP. Saged.

Can you honestly say… that you did not expect this to come…did it not occur to you even in your the most hellish nightmares…
…Do you really mean that you were so blind that you could not fathom anything like this…

There are no moral aspects in this matter… we will do what has to be done…our justification is brute force…

>WHITE TRASH
Papyas blyad,Stalin saved the world from extinction, including he saved stupid niggas. Don't mess with me, a black faggot.

This is a board of peace, welcome new friend.

We know who hates.

I did not see this coming. Go and buy yourself some fucking moral, fucking racist.

The war for the national liberation of Europe requires training elite troops for combat in urban conditions, the praetorians of the national revolution. This army of young militant national revolutionaries will be raised from the ranks of the working class in every population center in Europe, starting from neighbourhoods and communities these troops will eventually reach the national level. The Party will use this military force to ruthlessly crush all the enemies of the European Nation and to purge our communities from elements corrupting them.

You may be against us, but your children are already marching in our ranks. In their eyes you can see the dawning of the new day… and do not try to discourage them for you simply have no strength for it.

Lies don't work in the age of the internet instant fact check.
Jews have no choice but to make truth the new hate speech.
That's why we're winning...... we don't have to lie.