Stop using Amazon

Amazon is a disgusting, Jew-powered corporation enforcing political correctness and degeneracy. Any sane, red-pilled person must immediately STOP using Amazon.

When was the last time YOU bought something on Amazon? How often do you sponsor those kikes by your own actions?

I used to b a lot. Now I am trying not to. It helps that their prices are not as good as they once were. It makes it a lot easier to buy from someone else

I use jet nigger

It's kinda hard when they offer everything cheaper than everyone and deliver even faster.

I work for Amazon.

Problem is they keep buying up the competition that I would ordinarily use even if it costs an extra shekel. It's clearly time for antitrust laws.

I don't even like using my credit card except to keep it active in case I need some free credit. Literally all I do with it is groceries and sometimes an online purchase. And then they shower credits on me and unless I want to like buy perfume or a cruise or something the only other option is an amazon gift card - more collusion.

i only use amazon to get price match guarantees in other places like best buy and shit but ill never buy from there

I work for Jet. Don't use Jet. It is a faggy hipster run shit show that got bought by Walmart to pretend it isn't Walmart.

Used to use Amazon a lot but have stopped completely after I found out what Bezos is really like

it's pretty great. i don't even have to go on amazon when I need something. i just tell my echo to get what i want and the next day i have it

nice try, Ebay

amazon is not the worst of the bunch and bezos is not a jew.

Only thing I've bought via Amazon in last years have been some digital music downloads, and that's it. Stopped using them for everything else.

They're fucking killing my retail operation, so I withdrew my support.

Havent used amazon in 3 years. They can suck my pee pee.

>Jew-powered corporation
It's capitalist powered, you retard. The kind of capitalism that comes especially out of central European protestantism and that flourishes in the US. Read some Weber and stop being an autistic virgin in a tin hat.

This, they pay me an absurd amount of money to be a codemonkey

this, above all, i am a capitalist, a good service at good value is hard to argue against

>amazon isnt even paying me for writing this, they should

Use Alibris for books!

I use Amazon because i do beer money sights and make about 2K a year in amazon gift cards. I used to buy AR15 parts with it but Amazon turned into cucks and quit selling them so by other shit i need now.

they used to just be a good book store for stuff i couldn't find at Books-a-Million

:(

fuck off shill, make an amazon love thread if you care so much

>Amazon coming to Australia in a month or so
Not sure how to feel about this tee bee heych familia

Offer me a competing service that is as effective and expidient and I will switch over.

Alibris.

You don't already have an Australian equivalent? How backward are you cunts?

Well we still use copper wire for internet so prettyy backward tbqh senpai

Are you from Seattle?

mate I use copper wire for ethernet. Cat 5 rated cable is a super-cheap way to get very pure twisted pairs highly suitable for audio, too.

Your opinion matters, it really does.

Try ADSL-tier connections only

A couple months ago. Purchased a Varg Vikernes book. I need to use Amazon locker to recieve package delivery because the mailboxes at my condo building are too small and there are lots of degenerates living here who steal deliveries when the decent people like me are at work.

A couple months ago. Purchased a Varg Vikernes book. I need to use Amazon locker to recieve package delivery because the mailboxes at my condo building are too small and there are lots of degenerates living here who steal deliveries left in the lobby when the decent people like me are at work.

Hehehe good goy, buy our totally legitimate merchandise! Don't forget to subscribe to Amazon Prime!

I used to use amazon a lot. Now I use it for the reviews and buy the product on ebay. Shipping is faster from ebay.

Denver

Amazon's a cia controlled/data mined business. Alexa is their way for having you find the spying of your own home

>Go to order graphics card through Prime
>Would take until Thursday
>Go to order it through Newegg using the standard shipping
>Just got here today
Oh and they ditched ALL of the Stargate

I haven't bought computer parts in a while (especially not professionally since now they basically require me to only ever buy from Dell unless I want to spend half the day on paperwork - ANTITRUST LAWS NAO)

But I've had great experiences with Directron in the past as a smallish outfit that usually has enough of a selection and it's even based in the Great State of MURICA.

Sorry but the jews won this time. Amazon is fuckin awesome.. jew capatalism actually had a good idea for once
>inb4 circumcision was a good idea

Make me stop.

Newegg is fuckin cancer too and you know it. Its just as bad as amazon or wal mart youre not helping the ((cause))

amazon has been pretty good in my experience. in what ways are they worse than other merchants?

>mfw people said amazon was killing costco

I bought for about 3000$ off Amazon this years.. and last time I bought there was 10minutes ago..

You have to go back.

If any other company is successful the Jews will just take it over in the next stock market crash.

Not if it doesn't whore itself out to the Jew Market.

i have prime its fucking AMAZAWESOMESAUCE
boss!

>amazon has been pretty good in my experience. in what ways are they worse than other merchants?

Read up on Jeff Bezos, the founder. Hint: he owns The Washington Post.

so?

>being this new

most other merchants are cynical greedy kikes as well

I haven't spent my own money in at least three years, I only use gift cards, I don't spend money on them. Crazy that in 2016 I spent $600+.

I decided not to spend money when they stop selling Confederate flags.

Amazon is the only retailer who treats me with the respect I deserve.

Trust me, I bought a lot of stuff from other retailers before Amazon was big and ALL of them were shit if you want a refund or want to get a problem fixed.

I SHIT YOU NOT one company sold me some kind of iPhone (not a fake one, but is is pretty much compareable to it). The I SHIT YOU NOT part is when I gave them my "iPhone" for a repair and they didn't repaired the "iPhone" but instead they said: "Either you give us 75 $ or you won't see you "iPhone" again".
Have in mind that this was (a long time ago happened all of this) a HUGE electronic conglomerate and not some illegal drug dealer.

There are other stories, like people who were crying on phone how a refund would kill their future and other shit if I had problems with the things I bought.

Amazon NEVER gave me any problems. Something went bad? Amazon took all the blame and did everything (completely on their bill) to get things right.

Sorry, but I don't care who is behind a retailer if I get treated the best way I can imagine.

>that reddit spacing

that's not even fucking reddit spacing faglord

This. Fuck off, OP. Amazon is just too good for me and offers more pros than cons for me. When we get to the bridge of Amazon overstepping their bounds like Google, we'll talk again.

I rarely buy anything on Amazon because I can find the stuff I want cheaper everywhere else.

>Calling capitalism jew
>Henry Ford, a symbol of captalism, literally sponsored the distributing of a newspaper called The International Jew and forced every ford car distributor to give this pamphlet to every person that bought one of his cars, he was literally cited by Hitler in Mein Kampf as the only awoken man in America