Do guys really hate people based on their ethnicty? Even if they are actually good people?

Do guys really hate people based on their ethnicty? Even if they are actually good people?
I mean thats pretty fucked up if you think about it.
Literally muslim tier

I will bet ¢50 that you are not white

Yes. Now kys

People push whatever levers they can reach.

95% of muslims I met behaved mostly the same way. When I meet a new muslim, yes, I will judge him based on my previous encounters with the people who believe that all infidels should be killed, tricked, tortured etc, etc... I know you said ethnicity but this is co related. When you meet an arab he will be a muslim (or when you cross the entity border of my fake ((((country)))).

Yes, i really hate Americans.

I don't hate a nice person. I don't hate a nice black person.
HOWEVER. Put 1,000,000 black PEOPLE together, you have shit. You have mud hut tier humanity. Thievery. Crime. Murder. Rape. Low IQ idiots dragging down everyone and squealing life isn't fair.

Hell. Put 1,000,000 NICE Black people together, you got one generation of nice black people. Then? After one generation you have, lemme copy pasta... you have shit. You have mud hut tier humanity. Thievery. Crime. Murder. Rape. Low IQ idiots dragging down everyone and squealing life isn't fair.

Because you can train a lion to be sweet, but a lion's a killer, and it's offpring are killers.
A black's genes determine it's going to make more niggers. It's going to by nature, on average act like the average black person.
Same goes for any people, race or ethnicity.
So what do your unicorns of a group mean. Nothing. The averages wipe them away. The nice black persons I've met, or you've met, mean jack shit when it comes to black People as a whole. Or whatever particular group you have on your mind.

I will bet ¢25 you have never seen a real vagina

god, you're a retard

Then race mixing is the solution.
Half blacks barely commit crimes and are more westernized.

Going out of your way to treat a hood nigger like a neighbour so you can feel good that you 'gave him a chance' is the stupidest thing ever.

Treating a nigger in a store with suspicion isn't even racist, it's common sense, you stupid redditors.

>what are heuristics

I dont hate anyone based on ethnicity. I only hate whites that are anti-white.

Fuck you, fuck your shit idea, and also I'd bet you're completely damned wrong on your claim too, buddy. You don't impress.

American blacks are all sorts of mixed in with white genes. I'd say hardly any haven't got Some white person that fucked Mammy the slavecook's genes in them. They're niggering as niggerly as niggers can nig to this very hour.

Go back to fucking Africa. There's the solution. That offend you? Your tears are delicious. Your solution is shit compared.

Check out his flag for an answer. It will come to you...

yes and yes and no

all non-whites and non-european religions have no place in the west

>no personal relationships irl
>never spoken to a jew/black/muslim irl
>rely on Sup Forums for social contact
>hate jews/blacks/muslims to fit in
>brainwashed into actually hating jews/blacks/muslims

people here are not bright

We hate not having an ethno-state. You can have your nigger-only Africa in exchange.

I dont hate people of other races, I love my own.

>I mean thats pretty fucked up if you think about it.
No it's not, you sensitive faggot. Sage

The dark shill who wants Brazil, his genes crave an improvement thrill. Mixy Mix, to make it better. For greater genes, his genitals are wetter. He drags others down, like darkies do.

Just five steps up, from local zoo.

I have the honor to see muslims and blacks behaving like fucking animals everyday so the hate is justified

You obviosly never went to a university then.

Good people act in the intrest of their family/group, Tribe or race. Good people from other tribes or races act in the intrest of their tribes or races, which are some times ad odds with the intrest of those of your own tribe or race. Therefor it's irrational to hate them, but it's rational and vital to keep in mind that they aren't your people and they won't take your side, if their side says otherwise.

I don't hate people based on their ethnicity. I do however hate low quality shitposts on Sup Forums which to me appears to be increasing everyday.

See universities have this thing called a "selection process" where they "select" the best (or at least bare minimal) applicants to attend. Stereotypes exist not because they are 100% true but because they are generally true.

Even the blacks and the arabs there dispropationaly often misbehave. It's also clear that, if you went to university you took a rather worthless subject and don't understand concepts like means and outliers.

Any statistics backing that up, or did you just made this stuff up?

I'm currently at one and I lived together with some of them and none of them knew how to behave correctly or to clean their shit up it was disgusting

I bet he's from R*ddit

My life is so bad that everyday I only wait for the racewar to start

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I agree, white people are being oppressed and demonized simply for being white and part of the most successful race.

Who cares what a bunch of virgins and Autists on the internet think?

99% of white people irl will like you if you integrate, are not Muslim, and act civilized and respectful.

No, that's just an oversimplification of what "racists/race realists" actually think. It's one perpetuated by the Media, Education System and Government to hypnotize you into accepting outrageous standards of living as normal. Or "moral." They want to turn you into a eunuch and they want to use your women as diplomats. Enjoy the ride Karl.

No not initially but usually wary and unsurprised when they fall into line of what is stereotypical of said ethnic person.

Generalizations exist for a reason. If it talks like a _____, looks like a _____ and acts like a _____, it's probably a _____. Individuals can run contrary to this but they are the exception, not the rule.

Yes. We do. And country of birth as well.