Christian nationalists

Christian nationalists
What are you going to do now that you know your entire ideology is a contradiction

Other urls found in this thread:

faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
bethinking.org/bible/q-how-did-jesus-view-the-old-testament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_seven_Ecumenical_Councils
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Jerusalem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>old testament

The book of Leviticus is irrelevant bud ;)

start following all the rest of leviticus and maybe I'll consider following that line too

Made me think

>Cherry picking cuck

You know the people who wrote the new testament believed full heartedly in the old testament right

You should try to follow every aspect of the bible herticuck

this doesn't apply once YOU'VE been made the foreigner in YOUR OWN land, faggot

Stop following semetic religion

>for WE were strangers in Egypt
get out kike

>You know the people who wrote the new testament believed full heartedly in the old testament right
jesus died for speaking out against the laws and values of the old testament wtf are you talking about, faggot??

Remind me; Is Leviticus the one with the rules that have been generally ignored for hundreds of years?

I, nor my ancestors, we ever once foreigners in Egypt. This doesn't apply to me as I am not who it is talking about in the context of the statement. However, it does seem to support #OpenBordersForIsrael

Treating visiting foreigners != letting them take over your country. They're still FOREIGNERS, even if they're treated with respect.

Fedora tipper here
Fuck refugees

Yes.

>Acts 17:26-27

>26 And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation, that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him.

God separated the races to assist in their finding of Him.
How's it feel liberals that your heresy of babelism is being called out?

>Christian nationalists will site the most vague and archaic biblical verses when it fits their agenda but will cherrypick the main ideas of the bible, ie; love and shit

Why am I not suprised;)

Lol the foreigner remains a foreigner through. They're not saying EVERYBODY'S AN ISRAELITE NOW! HOORAY DIVERSITY FOR THE CHOSEN!

>be nice to random people who come into your land
>also they don't have to obey many of the jewish specific laws, because you're my people and they aren't
>also if you intermarry with these foreigners I'll destroy you and your bastard child won't be allowed into the assembly

Yeah God was a big ol' multi-culti cuck

Christians don't follow the old testament. So it's invalid.

says "resides"
don't think that's the same as visiting.

This statement was proven incorrect by God Himself.

I am a christian

Love was the point of the bible

I just want people to stop abusing my religion to suit their political needs.

>christians
you mean atheists who want to talk shit

The bible says to follow laws made by man as if they are laws of God and we have immigration laws.

Two things:

>1
Jews were never slaves in Egypt
>2
Treat others as you would have them treat yourself goes both ways. Invaders brought here to out-breed us..to literally genocide an entire race of people...is just slightly beyond the terms and conditions for that verse

LOL also...

Leviticus foreign alien laws only apply when foreign aliens actually obey the laws of your land. See the Laws of the Land (Romans 13:1-14

*sips tea*

no he fucking didn't you cretin fedora

This

Christians who don't actually care about the message of Christianity and are just into it for the purity aesthetic are not actually christians

Globalism is a heresy of Babelism.

faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/

It's always been Christian doctrine that the old testament laws represent an old covenant with God, and that the teaches of Jesus are the new covenant.

The ten commandments is queer anyways

That's not an arguement. Your religion literally tells you to treat foreigners in your country as equals. Are you going to go against the word of God?

You are an absolute hypocrite and a complete idiot.

Submission to god is the point you fucking heretic

If we're to welcome hostile invaders with the intention to genocide us and have no interest in conforming, or God, then why did Lord Jesus walk in to the Assyrian camp and mercilessly genocide 185,000 soldiers?

2 Kings 19:35
And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the Lord went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

Imagine Merkel's face if she read this. Imagine the horror she'd feel. She'd think they just wanted to share their culture and diversity, even at the cost of Israel's lives.

It's sad when Christcucks literally discard half the Bible because it doesn't suit their political narrative. Shows you how Christianity isn't even a religion anymore, mere identity politics for conservatives.

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

etc etc

Yes but this was before democracy

You should vote and support the things god stands for

Do you really think that god, creator of the universe, is a racist

Yes. Read some of the verses about the Amalekites.

You don't even know what any of that means, you're just a shitposting liberal anti-christ who is probably listening to his girlfriend get pounded on the bed behind him by a black male.

Christians are complete hypocrites and frauds. Most don't even believe in their own bulldog and just try and use it to bully and control people around them for power. They are all low IQ sociopaths or turbo-normie sheeple.

>t. Atheist who uses Christianity to bully people while not believing in it.

Christ cucks huff the zyklon b on the day of the rope.

Such brain dead subhumans.

I'm not a theologist or super educated on the subject, but Christians have never followed the law of the old testament. It is not part of Christianity it is mostly just there for context. Google "Christianity Old/New Covenent".

You're wrong dipshit, admit it before you look like even more of an idiot.

Liberals:
>wtf I love Leviticus now

>Typical atheist argument skills
Nothing to see here.

Christian threads always bring out the shills

Democracy is not Christian.

>"WE WUZ ENLIDDENED N SHIEET"
*tips*

I'd rather have high standards I don't meet but still try than have degenerate or no standards.

t. Buttmad pagan sodomite
Go play in the woods with Jack "I fuck men like they're women" Donovan.

You deserve to be bullied for believing in this bullshit past the age of 10.

Except that I do, I've already read the Bible and most likely know about Christianity more than you do.

It's sad that modern """Christians""" want to pretend Christianity is all about love and turning the cheek, when in reality Christianity was extremely violent as was seen in the Christian Medieval Kingdoms that followed biblical law to the letter (Like Al Qaeda follows the Quran to the letter).

So yeah, all those Christians that killed homosexuals, whores, blasphemers, etc didn't do it for the "lolz", they did it because that was what Christianity was always about before it got castrated and became identity politics for conservatives. Hopefully more good christ-chan rule 34 will come out of this, literally the only good thing christianity has done in the last 100 years.

That section is mistranslated anyway. If you're actually interested in the bible I'd recommend learning Greek, there are lots of ways to get started. Even the Latin translations are terrible and they make the English ones look good.

>Continuing to bully a total stranger on the internet over religion.
Found the real 10-year-old.

cucktianity shows its true cuck colors yet again
>adopt a nigger, goy! its the christian thing to do!

No one has been to egypt

Give them a sandwich and then deport them.

You blatantly ignore your own laws and your religion is completely full of shit. You don't have any principles, you're just retarded.

God doesn't exist, deal with Cletus.

Love is part of it but it's not all. Don't give me that "Jesus says to love so stop being mean" shit, Jesus beat people with rope. Christianity teaches us to love, but it should not be used as an excuse to be weak.

Are opposing Christianity for purging degeneracy? Europe became weak after people started leaving Christianity.

>You're wrong
OK, then gamble your life away and see you at the judgement. Have a great day.

>It's sad that modern """Christians""" want to pretend Christianity is all about love and turning the cheek
But it is. Just like I forgive the shitposter who insulted me just now. God doesn't tell Christians to kill people, it's not our calling on the earth.

>le hat joke
damn... so this... is the power of the christcuck nonarguments.... woah

Contradiction solved by a wall

>"bunch of evangelical protestant heretics controlled by the government aren't christian therefore you user ignore your laws and your faith is wrong"

This

Christianity teaches us to love AND correct. We can forgive, but only if repentance is given, and repentance is a whole lot more than just saying "Sorry".

>you were foreigners in egypt

>literally enslaved by the egyptians

So uhh, treat other as you wish to be treated?

THe laws were put to show that everyone was a sinner. They had sacrifices until Jesus made the ultimate one for us.
We should keep the will of out Father in heaven, the moral law still applies.
All the killings were done on evil doers and those with mixed blood of Fallen Angels (Nephilim) and thier desdeants. These were the gods of old (titans,, shiva etc), the gaints in the Bible, any serpent religion and people with 6 fingers/toes.

>thinking political ideology internet culture wars have anything to do with actualizing yourself ethically in observance of Christ

>but Christians have never followed the law of the old testament

But Christians have ALWAYS followed the law of the Old Testament. Where the fuck did you think all that anti-gay, anti-promiscuity, anti-blasphemy, anti-sorcery, etc rhetoric came from? It was all from the OT.

bethinking.org/bible/q-how-did-jesus-view-the-old-testament

>Jesus believed that the Old Testament was divinely inspired, the veritable Word of God. He said, ‘The Scripture cannot be broken’ (John 10:35). He referred to Scripture as ‘the commandment of God’ (Matthew 15:3) and as the ‘Word of God’ (Mark 7:13). He also indicated that it was indestructible: ‘Until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished’ (Matthew 5:18).

The absolute state of religion though, too hilarious for me.

Muslims refuse to change their religious scripture for political reasons.

While

Christians discard entirely their religious scripture for political reasons.

Frankly, I prefer the Christian side, but all these conservatives larping as Christians need to stop asap, stop acting like 12 year old brain-dead kids already.

If you want to start living by levitcus laws lets do this.

>old testament

Pick one and only one:
1. Follow what Leviticus 19:33-34 says but also follow the writings of the other parts and kill all gays, adulterers, non-virgins-at-marriage, and countless others.

>all these american sodomites and athetards don't even know about the 7 ecumenical councils

SAD!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_seven_Ecumenical_Councils

You need to grow out of your super special snowflake religion Cletus. I bet you enjoy trolling SJW retards for their bullshit, so don't bitch when people take the piss out of you for believing your own brand of stupid shot.

>Le fedora meme.

That's all you nutjobs ever say. Truly, you are grasping at straws.

I don't disagree with the notion that foreigners residing in our land should be treated with kindness and respect, but they are still foreigners, it doesn't imply that the entire world must be allowed into the country.

There will never be a judgement day because God doesn't exist.

You are batshit insane.

Special snowflake religion? Christianity is literally the most universal religion.

this. leviticus is for JEWS from the tribe of LEVI

I am a Gentile from hyperborean germanic tribes. I love God and I love my neighbors.

I help the downtrodden but I do not let those who seek to usurp our lands strip us of our identity!

Not really. Jesus kept the whole law. He even said that He didn't come to do away with it. (Mat 5:17)

It was the traditions of the Elders that Jesus was defying. Those traditions had been picked up in Babylon while the Israelites were in exile following the first destruction of the temple. Today those traditions can be found within the Talmud.

These "christians" are lukewarm Chrisitans. If you don't research theology or at least make an effort to know more about Jesus, you are a lukewarm Christian.
>I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
(Revelation 3: 15-17)

You will be saved if you believe in Jesus, and works and goodness will come from that.
>9 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
(Matthew 7:19-23)
>I never knew you
You were never saved

The law (judgement guideline/rules) and levitical priesthood (of men) were done away with.

Now we have Christ's commandments, and He is the high priest in heaven. It's all been taken care of by God.

That's why we can eat shellfish or pork and we don't have to keep women out of the house for a week when they have a period or why we don't catch leprosy for wearing 2 types of materials or whatever. That priesthood is gone.

Anti-christ false accusers trying to catch out Christians by saying we don't follow Leviticus without the slightest clue why. Or claiming we're pretending to be peaceful because people got killed in the O.T.

You're just clueless, please stop talking. Thanks.

>Christian nationalists
>What are you going to do now that you know your entire ideology is a contradiction

This is a passage about hospitality.

Meanwhile the entire Book of Nehemiah refutes your entire argument. Sorry, you probably should actually try to read the bible before you post.

Amen.

Why do pagans call Christians cucks then cry about how Charlemagne slaughtered entire countries of pagans in the name of God.

Romans Chapter 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Read the Council of Jerusalem. Its in Acts and Galatians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Jerusalem

>"The Council of Jerusalem or Apostolic Council was held in Jerusalem around AD 50. It is unique among the ancient pre-ecumenical councils in that it is considered by Catholics and Orthodox to be a prototype and forerunner of the later ecumenical councils and a key part of Christian ethics. The council decided that Gentile converts to Christianity were not obligated to keep most of the Law of Moses, including the rules concerning circumcision of males. The Council did, however, retain the prohibitions on eating blood, meat containing blood, and meat of animals not properly slain, and on fornication and idolatry, sometimes referred to as the Apostolic Decree or Jerusalem Quadrilateral."

>They don't believe my other bullshit so here's some more self referential bullshit to cover for the fact that I have no arguement.

Follow your bible dipshit, it says you need to treat those illegal beaners as equals. Do it or upset your God.

Or maybe be a man and realize your religion is bullshit and God doesn't exist.

Hitler was the ultimate destroyer of degeneracy yet he was pushing for less religion in life, and more servitude towards country and people. This notion that Christianity is the only way to stop cultural marxism is retarded.

>God doesn't tell Christians to kill people

According to the Bible, the Christian God has killed more people than anybody else in existence, killing uncountable millions, meanwhile Satan killed less than 5 people. Don't get me started on OT telling you to kill all sorts of people.

The Bible is the Bible no matter how you look at it, the Old Testament is in there for a reason and Christians in the past followed it faithfully for a reason as well. In hindsight, I think I probably care more about Christianity than you do, I just want to put it out of it's misery so that it's not used as a political tool anymore, meanwhile you insist otherwise.

They can't seem to agree whether we're too weak or too brutal.

You're not smart just because you know that there isn't a bearded man on a cloud somewhere judging us. God is in a lot of ways an abstraction. He is all that is good and all that is just. He is not a man sitting on a throne in the sky, He is the force of what is right. If you can't understand that abstraction and the subtleties and metaphors in the Bible, you may in fact be the one on the low end of the IQ spectrum, and on the high end of the autism spectrum.

>literally the most universal religion.

Nope that's Islam and Buddism. Doesn't change the fact that your religion is delusional fantasy.

Yet God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. What was once an abomination (such as eating pork) is still an abomination.

Nothing more effeminate than refusing to worship the Lord.

Why haven't they left their culture or part of the world? If they were truly universal, don't you think that they would be more spread out?

Wrong.
This this this
Stop misquoting Christian belief

>resides
residing is one thing, actively trying to kill my fellow citizens and my way of life is another

>Leviticus
>implying I'm a kike living in Israel
I don't recall the part where the bible said to let my wife be raped because it'd be rude to stop it

>Why do pagans call Christians cucks then cry about
How they are weak at fighting and lost countless battles
Or how their trees got cut down hundreds of years ago by Chad crusaders and now they are still asspained about it
Or how they LARP about rune-wearing comic book cross dressers

All the tough-looking guys who go to metal concerts and have long blonde hair and trve black T-shirts with black metal bands on them are funny because these are the ones most likely to join antifa and attack you if you don't like refugees LMAO

>According to the Bible, the Christian God has killed more people than anybody else in existence
Yep He's amazing. You have no idea how scary it's going to be to see God descend and tell everyone it's time to be judged. The rich people are digging holes so deep in the Earth to prepare to hide in, and yet they will not escape the wrath of God. Even the mountains will flee away from Him.

See:
Stop using mental gymnastics to justify your lies. You are wrong and need to man up to the fact that your religion is lies and you are objectively wrong.

Gentiles go by the good news revealed to Paul by Jesus later. There's a lot more to the New Testament than Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

And I can't be bothered looking up versus now but while it says there's no greek all jew but we're all one in Christ, it also says not to associate with unbelievers. So racial divisions are out, but nationalism on the basis of faith and shared values is absolutely in.

>What was once an abomination (such as eating pork) is still an abomination.
*sniff* Did you eat bagels and lox today?

The Levitical priesthood no longer exists on Earth. The blood of animals cannot take away sin, and never have. It was atonement. Only the blood of Christ can save you.

Nothing is more effeminate than Being too much of a baby to except the fact that you are wrong.

Stop believing in your fairy tail fantasy like some neckbeard loser and deal with the real world like a man.

Somewhere in Mathew christ says something to the effect of "until the end of days, not one letter shall pass away from the law until all is accomplished" in regards to the old testement.
That final line about all being accomplished however has come to generally come to be interpreted by contemporary Christians as christs fulfillment of the prophesies of the old testement as the promised messiah and so with his death, resurrection, and through it the redemption of mankind the old laws were no longer needed, that from that point on salvation could come through faith in christ and his works.