Episode 80: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=809352

Fixed subs: mega.nz/#!OBYVVSyb!QDEjAQqtI3XENFyWBw-nbGudWlhPNytp12V8-cx2q0s

ʇsǝʇ
Am I doing it right?

the game

THEY KNOW

𝑺𝑯𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵

Good work Mr. President

Kek, he never got anything because you died.

KIRA A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
𝙆𝙄𝙍𝘼 𝘼 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝘽𝙊𝙔 𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙐 𝙉𝙐𝙁𝙁𝙄𝙉
𝘒𝘐𝘙𝘈 𝘈 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘉𝘖𝘠 𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘜 𝘕𝘜𝘍𝘍𝘐𝘕

ᴷᴵᴿᴬ ᴬ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ ᴮᴼʸ ᴴᴱ ᴰᴵᴺᴰᵁ ᴺᵁᶠᶠᴵᴺ

𝓚𝓘𝓡𝓐 𝓐 𝓖𝓞𝓞𝓓 𝓑𝓞𝓨 𝓗𝓔 𝓓𝓘𝓝𝓓𝓤 𝓝𝓤𝓕𝓕𝓘𝓝

jojo is gay

MAKE UP MIND

dojyan?

FEITH

puppies does not look like that

▲▲
ᵀᴴᴵŞ ᴵŞ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴼᵂᴱᴿ ᴼ֏ ᴹץ Şᵀᴬᴺᴰ

It's power is to suck?

NICE ONE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

someone ban this newfag

So did Police die or what?
Is that another dog to be put on Araki's hitlist?

>It's a sub autism thread
OH BOY
CANT WAIT FOR Sup Forums TO START CALLING CHANGING THE NAMES TO AVOID COPYRIGHT CENSORSHIP

rEAD THE MANGA.

So how come it worked again later on when they are dancing.

>yfw thanks to Crunchyroll and HorribleSubs everyone will be using the incorrect Stand names

He managed to properly dry it off and it started working again
Or Giorno Gold Experience Magicked it back

Opin za geim

Giorno did not find out about his ability to heal yet, at that point he just gave life to things.

>people will unironically be saying "filthy acts at a reasonable price"

He wrecked a fake stereo on the fake ship. The original, real radio was never affected.

Why didn't pucci wear this during stone ocean?

We're gonna be in Worse Company real soon.

Dan of Steel is my favourite part 3 minor villain and my favourite stand is Worse company

So what does everyone think about the part 4 adaption now that we're 6 episodes in? I had my doubt but now I'm certain David will fucking nail it, not to mention DiU's BDs already outsold SDC's within a MONTH.
>We live in an age where it's almost certain we'll see the next 2 parts animated
What a time to be alive

I loved the PV, the first episode made me cum without touching my dick.
The Lock left me soft and limp, but I didn't expect much else.

Who am I

Cause Whitesnake did.

I really hope Part 6 doesn't kill the chance for SBR being animated

KARERA
WHO AM I
SAY MY NAME

When you first read or watched jojo what were you theories or predictions. Especially those that didn't happen

Like for example during stardust crusaders I thought Hol Horse would join or help the group through one chapter and be gone. (I know the story about it later of bringing back Abdul)

>not to mention DiU's BDs already outsold SDC's within a MONTH.
Happen to have a source for that? I'm seeing a lot of conflicting posts, plus there's this ,

I'M CIA

In all honesty, part 6 will probably be really fucking amazing if animated. Likely better than the manga.

Got no source but I've seen posts a few times with statistics showing part 4's BDs outsold SDC's already, passing the 156K figure SDC's had. Probably because of the OVA ticket thing David's done for part 4.

Part 8 Kira is so cute. All he wanted was to watch Titanic with his mother. You'd better cherish your mothers this mother's day anons.

This is what i thought before i started reading jojo

>the whole second half of vento was diavolo and giorno racing around the italian countryside to get the arrow
>dio was in almost every part
>caesar was dio's son
>part 8 kira and gappy was the same person (well i guess i was kinda right)
>gyro got killed by sandman
>Johnny died in sbr
>jonathan was joseph

It was already mother's day two months ago though m8

Cute.

Thought Dio would play a larger role in part 5, thought Jotaro would too. Koichi just kept his mouth shut and is a good liar I guess

Before I started reading JoJo, I thought Stands were always a thing in the series, I had no idea about multiple protags or separate parts, and I thought they were all homoerotic and posed every few panels.

I want to Remove Kyo's hat

Post more Yoshikage siblings art, I've never found any before.

Faggots where can I buy Vento Aureo in Italian? I've only found one place, and it was eBay, and it only had volume 2. I want Volume 1 or any of the later volumes with the bad translation (My Name is Doppio, They Call Him Diavolo, etc).
Thanks

This. I thought it would be far more gay with half-naked guys and disproportionate muscles on display but it's not that bad.

>Thought Caesar was Dio's son
>Thought Joseph died in part 2
>Thought Diavolo and Doppio were seperate characters, thinking Doppio was gonna join the gang before betraying them for Diavolo
>Thought part 8 was the worst part in the series because of how Gappy looked in ASB
Which is ironic because Gappy is my favorite Jojo now.

I think it's all because of the pillarmen.

>>Thought part 8 was the worst part in the series because of how Gappy looked in ASB
I sort of thought the same, except it was because of Joshuu.

Part 2: I thought Joseph was gonna die for real.
Part 4: I thought Nostradamus prediction would have impact in the story.
Part 5: I thought Fugo was gonna come back against Diavolo.

I thought Stardust Crusaders was a spin off
I thought Phantom Blood was the only canon part
I thought Phantom Blood would have other villains after Dio "died" in the castle battle
I thought Polnareff would die (in part 3, at least)
I thought Joseph would die (in part 3)
I thought Avdol really died at Hol Horse
Other than that, not really a lot of misconceptions, I kind of got spoiled a lot. I thought Steel Ball Run universe was going to be Ireneverse, though
But yeah, just that.

Also this from the same artist. There has been some nice JJL fan art popping up in the past few months.

I didn't know there were separate parts

>The section in Part 5 with Silver Chariot Requiem and beyond
I don't know what the fuck is going on

>I thought Stardust Crusaders was a spin off
>I thought Phantom Blood was the only canon part
how

What's he reading?

>I thought Phantom Blood was the only canon part

I don't understand what this means please explain

>Holy producing these two perfect human specimens
Best JoJo mom.

I think he means that he thought everything after Phantom Blood was a Jorge Joestar style non-canon continuation.

what would highway to hell's requiem ability be

everyone on the planet is affected

everyone in passione was kind of an asshole at one point or another

I thought Avdol's father was gonna take Avdol's spot in the crew. Then when Cameo brought Sherry to life I thought he would bring Avdol to life again. Judgement was one hell of a ride.

From what I can see, an anatomy book, I think. Since he's a doctor and all.

>Gio never learns that he was the son of a fucking immortal vampire
>He never learns who Jonathan or Jotaro is
>He doesn't even fucking hang out with Koichi
Was there actually any point in making Giorno a Brando, at all?

>yfw people actually believe this

how did polnareff survive this?

With a few bandages.

The arrow's more powerful than that impact obviously

I thought there was just one part, that was really long, that being phantom blood. The only other parts I heard about were JoJolion and Stardust Crusaders, so I thought they were spin offs

>>Thought Diavolo and Doppio were seperate characters, thinking Doppio was gonna join the gang before betraying them for Diavolo
I actually sort of believed this too
I thought Doppio would join in the middle of the story and in the end he would reveal himself as a mole/Diavolo

Continuity, showing DIO's involvement in every part. Besides that, nothing.

I thought the main villain of Part 4 would have the power to send people back through time
I thought Part 5 would be more connected with the rest of the series.

To make more sales.

Same here, i was chocked when you immediately got to see that doppio and diavolo are the same person

Getting a new Joestar without having to either go way into the future or make Joseph cheat on Suzie once again.

jerking off the nips who love Dio

Josuke and the mysterious saviour eh?

Part 8: the plot of the fruits can't be all there's to it, what will Araki pull out of his ass in the next chapters?

Didn't he carry a picture of DIO around with him?

4, 5 and 6 JoJos are the child of 1, 2 and 3 JoJos.
They needed to make a part for a son of Jonathan that wasn't dead.

yes but I don't think he knew he was a vampire

He's Polnareff

He's the best

Starting Part 7, after enjoying Gay Priest's wild ride
What am I in for?

He knew nothing besides the fact that he was his father and that he died in Egypt which somehow even the other guards at the airport knew about.

As stated in chapter 1 it's all about breaking the curse. The fruit theft got its start from that too.

an even wilder ride

Spoilers, get the fuck out before you're spoiled. It's the best part honestly, enjoy it. BUT GET OUT BEFORE YOU'RE SPOILED

Obama instead of Trump?

Justice.
Sameface

Well Trump isn't the President and that image was made before he was even running.

i thought caesar and dio were related

>Trump isn't the President