Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/bomb-threat-prompts-closure-of-santa-monica-pier/2405347/
unvis.it/abc7.com/bomb-threat-prompts-closure-of-santa-monica-pier/2405347
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ABSOLUTE HAPPENING

Maybe sooner.

Sauce: abc7.com/bomb-threat-prompts-closure-of-santa-monica-pier/2405347/

>unvis.it/abc7.com/bomb-threat-prompts-closure-of-santa-monica-pier/2405347
unvis.it so you don't give them shekels.

I'll keep an eye on this thread

Bump

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

NK CANT DO SHIT

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

NK CANT DO SHIT

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

NK CANT DO SHIT

that's the pin on a gift card i have

who are you?

Like we'd ever so lucky

Oh shit, I saw the Bomb Squad rushing down the freeway today in that general direction. This must have been what it was.

literally nothing
sage

I live in the area and i have local radio and police scanners on and i know a guy who made a computer that predicts the future. the computer pinpointed this exact day, and time down to the minute, for a HAPPENING thread regarding north korea. scary, better prey 2 jesus, niggers.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. We will have your gratitude.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. We will have your gratitude.

We are an elite unit

Shut up you stupid rice nigger. You fucks can hardly feed yourselves.

Our weight is not your concern. Your people are hamplanets. Please give your gratitude.

nk is the result of too much semen and diabetes. nothing will happen and jewfrotwopointoh wont do a goddamn thing. if i were the last human i would die with a blade sticking out of a gooks neck. tread carefully because you dont have a future.

What?

enough talk and firecrackers. do something, faggot. i have a fuct ton of out of the money call options on the s&p volatility index nearing expiry and i need 2 get paid, bitch

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. We will have your gratitude. This takes great time and patience. It can not be assembled in one day. Patience will be rewarded.

semen my boy. natures soy sauce.

stop jerkin' yer pecker, gook. u need to sack up and do something TODAY. just go for it.

we strike when we win. all else is sundry.

Oh god, what about the rare pokemon spawns

Finally! Nuke commiefornia!

how retarded are people?

North Korea is the technological equivalent of a mediocre shithole country in 1950. There is no way that their missiles are even remotely accurate enough to hit a point target in the US mainland.

We never even had decently accurate missiles until the 1970s, and it took a fucking assload of money to figure out inertial guidance and star sighting. Do you think the Norks could build this?

Oh and GPS might be semi-viable but only in very late stages of flight. GPS doesn't really help you when your missile is at the same level as the satellites.

THIS is a REALLY cute Okuu user!

Bump this thread.

The hell do you know how their military has developed in the years? Even if their cities look like shit doesnt mean they had not invested in the army, also china.

You must be confused user. Every okuu in every possible timeline is cute.

Damn it user, I need to shill my thread everywhere not Okuupost!

their military is a combination of junk left over from the 1960s and 1970s. Designing a guided ICBM is a feat that maybe 7 or 8 first world countries could even accomplish given a timeline of a decade. This missile they've got is probably nothing more than a dumbfire.

Santa Monica is a poor target, they would do way more damage by moving the device a few more miles inland

Why not both, darling?

>Bomb threat prompts closure of Santa Monica pier
>NUCLEAR BOMB FROM NK
They better close the parking lot and the bike path too just to be safe

>NUCLEAR BOMB FROM NK????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also civilian unencrypted gps is not good enough, and the signals would be shut off if a launch was incoming. The encrypted gps is highly accurate. That's why Russia and China have their own versions of gps. Since nk only had two orbital satellites, there in no way for them to use them for time latency positioning. Typically you need at least 6 to get a 10sq meter accurate strike. upside is that it would be very inaccurate, hitting low priority targets (US ports and Continental naval bases like Pendleton, Seal Beach Weapons station) would be very difficult. SLBM subs that can make it to the west coast would be good, if they can make the journey. Otherwise a malestrom of ICBMs would be required (150+).
DPRK is a paper tiger, who is about to run out of fuel. DPRK should be building Nuclear power plants now that they have 95% of the defensive Nuclear done.

gake and fay

There is literally nothing wrong with okuuposting.

It's the future now though, even a relatively low quality inertial guidance sensor is good enough when combined with high speed digital DSMAC navigation. It's probably what their satellites have been collecting data for amongst other things.

actually one of the reasons your gps is so shitty in that part of globe is because russia withdrew from international gps treaty when they got sanctioned. so much for your space elevator.

It's possible the sats are rudimentary GPS, because they are rumored to have atomic materials on board (atomic clock)

Even if the Russians withdrew, it doesn't stop our worldwide net of GPS sats unless they were disabled or jammed. We jammed GPS in Iraq for example.

>Taking the bait

Newfag detected

If they are trying to hit the US, this is a space launched missile. TERCOM isn't going to help much, they really need a star sighting system combined with decent inertial. Maybe laser ring or fiber gyros could do the trick, I really don't know.