Chicago trained nigger militias

This ((Instagram)) account dubbed Chicagogangtv shows nogs actually using it earns in trained scenarios. If you thought black weren't capable of this, think again. The page is a redpill with countless videos showing these apes actually getting coordinated. Albeit their gun safety is shit, (no care for muzzle control). But they're actually organizing. Pumping off magazine after magazine in the forest, target shooting, etc. A red pill in itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3_8K1HgzMk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War_in_1920
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you organizing user?

I hate niggers, but at least their shooting bushes instead of eachother/innocent bystanders and ruining lives and clogging up the already over populated prisons.

this is not good

Niggers will kill white people with their own weaponry. Time to design energy weapons. One shot and they'll be fried instantly. Kikes have shared our technology too much. Its a matter of time until all of DARPA is literally handed over to the chinks/Arabs.

As long as they stay in Chicago idgaf. Let them go crazy killing other nigs. IDGAF if it's tactical or not.

Definitely shouldn't underestimate any enemy.

Good post, OP.

what's the difference to when rednecks do the same thing

This is actually inspired by a book, which itself inspired a movie.

If you ever watch the movie it's a real eye opener.

The whites have already done this

Goattesticles?

>Pumping off magazine after magazine in the forest
Those poor trees.
Black people are bad for the eco system, confirmed.

Stay out of Chiraq. It's lost to the niggers forever.

There will be no race war.
It'll be an ideological one.
>One well trained group
>the entire south
14%
64%
Oh fucking noooooo
We're sooooooo fucked.

Still not worried. There just aren't enough of them for it to matter. We have more than just guns.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Are they preparing for black on black violence?
PIC RELATED!

>whats the difference between whites and blacks

Better than your average, brain dead, ham fisted, spear chucking negro, but...still retarded.

Fucking planet of the apes wannabe good for nothing niggers. I have no idea as to why we continue to tolerate their presence in these shores.

Anyone underestimating this is being a touch naive I think. Yes they are training to kill each other but I think it's what it could flower into that is the concern.

>Gorilla warfare

It always really impressive and everyone is totally astonished when niggers FINALLY get around to doing some really, really basic that white people have been doing for hundreds of years.

So?

>OMG, BLACK PEOPLE ARE USING THEIR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS TOOOOOO!

You dipshits on here think that you're the only ones who own a gun?

>better than your average negro

why? you realize they are doing this for revolutionary purposes against whites? and you realize they are more likely to side with Nation of Islam than white Christians.

Blacks in Chicago hate white people

EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT

It's okay when we do it

They hate themselves and each other and take it out on whites. Their whole lifestyle is on the white mans dime. I've seen some of that social housing in the south of Chicago, its pretty fucking nice compared to most ghettos in the west. I have to pay £150 a week to get what those nogs get for free.

I'm not. They've been joining the army for decades because they're too retarded for other labor. There have been several videos where shooters use military style tactics in shoot outs. If you're just now finding this out, you're a little naive.
But guess what? They're still retarded niggers. So no, I'm not worried about it.

Oh noes!
Who would win?!?!?!

There should be no confusion that Blacks cannot be smart and effective, they just cannot govern themselves.

white genocide when? i want to see white boys crying about a real genocide happening to them. fucking pussy bitches

these aren't purebred niggers though, they have white DNA in them. trust me it makes a difference. I've worked with niggers straight out of Africa and most of them are 5'8" weaklings

makes sense, chicanos want their own independent nation carved out of america, if they want to train a militia, i will stay far away from the southwest

This. There are many differences between African negros and mixed negros from the US. Both mentally and physically. Educate yourselves Kameraden.

A bunch of dumbasses running around in the woods (((training))) doesn't make them soldiers or trained in anything. Anymore than some edgy 15 year thinks he can real life 360 no scope a bad guy because he played CoD.

We could create robots that roll them into breading and fry them.
We could call them the KFN, Kentucky Frieds Niggers.

You know who has been teaching them, right?

The fact is, you can give a man a gun and in 2 seconds he can understand how it works. It takes a long time in this day and age to convince someone that the constitution and bill of rights is the best and only way. These niggers are training, with one thing in mind. The smell of white blood in the a.m.

>but at least their shooting eachother instead of bushes

ftfy

All of this training will simply be used against other black people.

It's fucking Chicago.

Blacks in the US are not only interbred with some white, they were also subject to eugenics to create the biggest strongest niggers to pick cotton and do manual labor.

So this equals out to - some nigs got a boost to intelligence, and a lot of nigs are still just stupid jungle apes, but now they're on average more like gorillas.

I know Sup Forums is pretty racist, but legitimately I think a lot of these gangs could be redpilled.

They already understand violence is a necessary part of power, and they literally use capitalism to sell a black market product where a government intentionally disempowering them regulates.

Not all of them obviously, and the culture of nihilism and self-destruction is still a problem But literally if you could make gangs appreciate family values more they could be redpilled as they already know how masculinity operates better than lefties.

Shit, the disparities have multiplied due to access to the internet. And trust me, white people are scared enough to already be prepping.
Some of us are already chimping out. If anything, we need to reel it back a little and step off the ledge.

*away from the ledge.

are you a groid?

Gang members have been a problem in the military for decades now. They have been known to return and train their fellow subhumans. It doesn't matter though because the RaHoWa is coming and they lack the intelligence, numbers, discipline, and will to achieve victory.

>appreciate family values
70%~ of blacks are raised in single parent households. Good fucking luck even attempting this.

>they could be redpilled as they already know how masculinity operates better than lefties.

But the weak liberals pander to them and promise them gibs. I think you vastly underestimate how badly niggers want gibs-me-dats. My Uncle taught lower tier math one year in a high school in the south, and he had nigreeshas literally telling him their plans were to pop out as many children as possible and go on welfare.

Niggers are a parralel species. Nothing more nothing less.

>It's okay when we do it
Because we're white, and they're not. Leave it to a spic to ask a stupid question.

Literal Uruk-Hai.
What have we done.

All animals know this. It means nothing other than that our people have been domesticated by technology and the jew and we cannot being to rekindle our vitality until the current order is torn down.

We should have put them on "reservations" or sent them back. We fucked up badly.

0.1% Sub Saharan African, no more.

Whites need a eugenics program right about now but instead we've done the exact opposite. I'm sure this is all by design though.

failure to maintain spacing, standing up in open terrain, chicken wings to big they will get their elbows shot clean off, hood up covering vital hearing and limiting vision, weapons not shoulder making an unstable firing platform. m8 why the fuck should I even be above slightly worried.

>Blacks hate white people
ftfy

I don't really think so. The majority of our problems come from non-white individuals, globalization, and cultural marxism which I don't think can be solved by breeding it out.

More guns in the hands of law abiding blacks the better
Just means more dead nigger thugs, even if they think they're buying them to protect themselves from whitey. And on the off chance they do chimp out and commit terror acts, that just gives us redpills to drop on normies

Literally all of this is impossible

they might be preparing for a black fascist takeover of the city

Have you seen the average white cuck these days? Fat soyboys and chubby rednecks who couldnt run a mile to save their life.

because you didnt read 1920s military primers, particularly, the bolsheviks and poles in their war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War_in_1920

In a civil war like today's there is no reason to read into complicated small squad tactics and tech shit.

understanding coup de main type scenarios and how large bodies of men fight in the open with limited cohesion will serve us well.

read more up about the current syrian civil war and ukrainian civil war.

without real, professional mechanized forces and artillery, it all comes back to the infantry man and his rifle.

and read the french revolutionary wars, the early stuff.

>energy weapons
Yes please, bring us one step closer to the inevitable future of humanity. Give me my lasgun so that I may go to fight the eternal war.

I'll give you that 100%, but again, that's about diet and a focus on fitness. Anti-globalization and reduction of soy and corn subsidy combined with a focus on physical fitness in the school system could be huge steps.

>preparing

Carefully saving their resources like money? Buying reasonable affordable automobiles?
Studying military tactics? Working hard toward a common goal?
Forming a reasonable command structure based on mutual trust and respect?

Help me out here...

I was raised by a single mom too, and I was able to learn. I think that's a lot of why I agree with Sup Forums, the advice here has made me a stronger, more confident, more righteous person in many ways.

I know how gib me dats work. I hung out in trailer parks with section 8, I saw that shit in practice. A lot of people get caught in it, but I also saw kids get their shit together with help from it.

A lot of rap music videos show that there's a level of intelligence and awareness that I think a lot of neo-nazis discount. I'm not saying blacks and whites will ever be the same, but you've got to consider that the war on drugs is literally designed to imprison them. That's created a lot of the broken homes.

In the same way prohibition empowered the mafia, Mexico's ease of getting drugs into the US is largely what's supplying a lot of the gangs. Get the borders under better control supply is likely to become lesser. Arrest fewer blacks for drug crimes, while punishing murder etc harshly still, encourage blacks with money to provide for family and marriage.

Getting rid of blacks in America has no chance of happening, but addressing the factors that contribute to their high level of crime could help integrate.

madness

Bump.

In the past whites have traditionally fought wars that were owned, funded, supplied, and organized by their own governments against clearly defined opponents. That will not be what happens this time around. The lines of who is and isn't your enemy will become very blurred and the government will not be telling you where to go, what to do, nor supplying you with munitions. If anything, it will be quite the opposite. The government is much more likely to side against whites in this day and age than the other way around. Whites will eventually be fighting a war on the street that is not clearly defined. In my opinion the genetic arms race has already begun, it's just happening at such a slow pace no one realizes it's taking place this very moment. Just take a look at brown on white crime stats both domestic and abroad.

They're not going to do that though, they're doing the exact opposite. If anything they are actively working to feminize white men even further.

You are speaking as if this is the 1940s and we are still largely in control of our own government. We are not.

>Be cop
>See #BlackLivesMatter
>?
>No! #BlueLivesMatter
>Start to RedPill
>Soon you're browsing Sup Forums
>They chose /our/ sides

>Can we infiltrate the anti-white action?
>If they accept whites.
>If not, they chose whiteys' sides for them.

Better training, user, not a better disposition or character.

They're still fucking worthless...shooting into nothing. No targets to compare groups, no seeking cover behind trees. They're just sauntering about, dumping lead into the trees. They've got better weapons handling skills than your average nig nog but they're still far behind on the skill curve compared to whites. They don't have any semblance of cohesion either, they'll fall apart and kill each other before they ever organize to fight whitey.

You were able to pull out of it because you have self determination and drive. What is that in basic? Personal accountability and responsibility. Your entire (reddit spaced) tiers of points is completely and utterly lacking in holding blacks to an iota of personal responsibility and accountability. Don't expose yourself so quickly lad, keep practicing the shill.

probably shouldn't mention you're a cop online. DHS is trying to shut down "radical white right wingers" from "infiltrating the police force" - this is Sup Forums afterall

They are getting ready to kill other niggers lol.

I feel you man, Im just talking about internal organization and tactics.

Were in for a slogging infantry war, its in some of our interests to understand the art of war.

I am not a cop. I was an anti-cop lib until the 2016 election.

You idiots don't realize that it'll be whites and blacks United against the mudslime hoardes. Niggers can't organize or improve themselves, these are black men who will ultimately side with the industrious whites over the dindus and gibs seeking immigrants. Blacks hate niggers and foreigners the most white people are the only people to ever treat them with any respect

really worried about a person who cant even shoulder his weapon and stands right in the open while firing.

>The lines of who is and isn't your enemy will become very blurred
isnt the whole point of a race war for the blacks to try to kill the whites and the whites to try to kill the blacks?

How are they going to fight if they cant eat?

We don't have "mudslime hoardes" in the US. Most black nationalists are nation of islam anyway, which while a ripoff, still has plenty of ties with mainstream Sunni Islam

>If you thought black weren't capable of this
Gun violence? I'm aware.

This islike when they praise a black dude i the news for walking his kid to school. Like bruh that's the baseline of achievement. Not noteworthy at all in white America. It's expected

Your average chicago nog could barely learn to read. Sure a select few woth discipline aee capable of this. However at the end of the day the black community, particularly in gang areas is far too divided, and the culture too divisive to allow any sort of large scale unity.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Nobody posted this yet? I'm very disappointed in nu/pol/.

Chicago user here

Where is a good place to move?

>they're organizing
so impressed
they are capable of doing something that every human, monkey, dog and fish is capable of

KEK

this.
/thread.