Has anyone else here had the pleasure of meeting Donald Trump? I have and it was before he was president...

Has anyone else here had the pleasure of meeting Donald Trump? I have and it was before he was president. He's wasn't at all like I expected him to be. I'll post the story in greentext format.
>2005 back when the apprentice was really big
> in New York for vacation
>only 7 years old
>in Central Park with my mom
>see a guy with a cart selling cotton candy
>my mom goes to buy me some while I wait on a bench
>suddenly Donald Trump walks right past the bench I was sitting on
>he was carrying a large sack filled with something
>I recognized him from tv
>I waved to him and he came over to talk to me
>I was expecting him to be rude like he was on the apprentice but he was actually very kind
>he asked me what my name was and if I watched his show. shit like that
>through out our conversation he kept looking behind me and mumbling something
>eventually my mom came back and was surprised to see me talking to Donald Trump
>he began talking to her too but he still kept looking behind me and saying something I couldn't understand
>about 20 mins into our conversation he got louder
>"N- N - N-"
>"what?" Asked my mom
>that's when he said it
>"NIGGER"
>he then sprinted toward a black man who was resting under a tree behind me
>everyone in the park was shocked including my mom and I
>he then proceeded to kick the man in the nuts for a few minutes
>he just kept screaming "Fuck you nigger fuck you"
>he then revealed what was in his bag
>it was a can of gasoline
>he then poured it all over guy while he screamed in agony
>Trump then looked around at the terrified crowd that had gathered around him
>He lit a match and said "you're fired nigger boy" and dropped it on him
>Donald skipped away while the man burned to a crisp and stole a lollipop from a Mexican girl on his way out of the park
>later that night I could hear Alabama nigger playing softly in the distance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0qDKQeu71o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's been chemically lobotomized by the deep state. The man you met is no longer with is.

That was fun

Can confirm

I am the Nigger from the story.

AMA

Fake

I met him in a strip club where he was grabbing all the strippers by the pussy. Man is based as fuck. Would scream "release the hounds" if the girl was really hot.

Do good niggers who dindu nuffin go to heaven?

met him at a super market once, nice guy

1/10 for getting me to reply

Unfortunately niggers aren't allowed in heaven.

It's s gated community

I used to work at a laundry that did all of his clothes in NYC. Bunch of illegal Chinese and Mexicans and me, a white kid trying to make an honest living.
The guys were real pervs. They'd sniff at the lady clothes and prance around the basement wearing it. This was before the election, so it wasn't meant in a mean way. Just like "I'm a fancy rich lady."
I would handle the Donald's clothes. You'd think they'd smell since he's old and a bit hefty, but they actually smelled pretty good. You could hold his briefs up to your nose and barely smell a hint of balls or ass. I was pretty sure he powdered his crotch.
Or so I thought.
One time, there was cardboard still in the underwear. I thought that was weird. I eventually figured out that all of the underwear he was sending in--usually Jockey brand--were fresh out of the package.
Eventually I found a wadded up ball of briefs in the leg of a pair of slacks. There was a skid mark that went from the top of the band to halfway up the front. A few weeks later, I found a sock that was completely covered in shit. I'm not sure who it belonged to, or whose shit it was, but it was there.
I'm pretty sure the man wears underwear once and throws them away. Fuck, it'd be nice to be that rich.

I met Trump in Selma, NC at one of his rallies last year. I just told him I loved him and shook his hand.

I actually, truly did meet Trump once while he was campaigning.

He shook my hand. It was a strong handshake.

What a coincidence, I was the can of gas.

dude my dad is his age and has the exact same skid marks

I met him once.
>Be me
>12 yo
>Blonde haired and pretty cute
>He asks what I wanna be when I grow up
>I say a racing car driver
>He says you're too good looking for that
>Goes to grab me in the pussy
>I scream
>Turns out that I don't have a pussy
>He looks embarassed
>I look round, decide to get on the floor
>Then weirdly everyone, even the Donald, walks the dinosaur

Have never trusted the guy since this day.

I tried to go to Mar-a-lago but he told me that the plebs and cucks who actually voted for him aren't allowed in.

someone i know apparently met him about potentially doing business (it never ended up happening) and apparently he took notes with a yellow crayon

Happens to the best of us. Great men have skid marks.

>you're fired nigger boy
Kek

I shook hands with Reagan as a 5 yo boy in NE. fuck greentext I have god blessing

can confirm

i was the latinx grrl

bash the fash to get my lollipop back and end the patriarchy #laraza

/humor/

funny if true

but kys if false

not sure I believe this senpai, but I really want this to be true

10/10 Very nice you had me on a roller coaster Op.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Pennsylvania yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

OP must have writing talent, the text is light and bounces with energy i reread it 3 times in a row its so good. OP keep writing, you have a gift

hey, I'm good at greentext stories too, just no fake ones

not*

I saw him at a prizefight at madison square garden one time. His head is massive its way bigger than itlooks on tv. Watermelon sized.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I've seen him three times in person now, but I'd love to meet him

i dont believe this is true

someone merge this greentext with the shia labeuf grocery store greentext that would be funny

big if true.

fuck you nigger

Me and Donald go way back. I actually named his show "The Apprentice" because his idea of naming it "Turnip Wars" didn't test positively with our research groups, in fact Turnip Wars was to be a show about a group of people whipping turnips at each other. He had a points system and everything, it just didn't make any sense since most of us didn't even know what turnips were at that point. For some reason he thought it was hilarious and so did his wife, but now that I look back on it I could kind of understand why.

Which is why that man is president.

I really don't want him to lose that charm...
Bump this thread.

I had butt sex with him it was grate

fuckin Tits...

What were you carrying? Was it two stroke?

youtube.com/watch?v=u0qDKQeu71o

I have
he grabbed me by the pussy

>he didn't open and close his hand in your face while saying "HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH?"

I don't believe your story, user

Thank you I'm 5'10 and was about an hero
(you) and your glorious green text just stopped that from happening