Soros NEEDS the market to crash

He's on a time limit. Long story short options are like buying bundles of stock and betting on the price movement. Motherfucker has BILLIONS riding on the market crashing. So far BLM has failed, Antifa has failed, EVEN THE HURRICANES have failed. This is a man that doesn't lose. What's his next move in the utter destruction of our financial system? Will the unstoppable force be raped to death by the God Emperor or is he about to unleash every tool the New World Order has to guarantee his profits?

PROOFS

cnbc.com/2017/02/17/george-soros-loaded-up-with-big-bets-against-the-stock-market.html
financetwitter.com/2016/08/soros-will-lose-all-his-money-on-put-options-if-bull-market-continues.html

Other urls found in this thread:

indybay.org/newsitems/2017/08/16/18801580.php
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/11/investigation-into-clinton-lawyers-accused-deleting-emails-is-ordered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8lgLYGBbDNs
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/
twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/
thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/
archive.is/T9Nl1
soros.dcleaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=x678YhHVGug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9/23

The dollar is on its way out, friend.

Fuck Soros. I really hope he looses. Maybe he just made the wrong bet this time.

Also that faggoty professor who smashed a kid with a bikelock at the third battle of berkley released a statement
indybay.org/newsitems/2017/08/16/18801580.php

I hate him

not if Trump shuts down the fed. He knows full well he's putting his life in danger. The last 3 Presidents to fight the fed were assassinated. It COULD happen. it's just a case of "he wouldn't dare, he saw what happened to Lincoln and Kennedy".

trump should have a M.A.D policy, trump gets shoot congress/fed gets shoot too along with the media

How much money does he Have? He lost 2 billion on Hillary
((Google)) says he is worth 4-5 billion.
Can ((we)) bankrupt him? Any /biz/ anons have a plan?

wew
mad lad

Every Shareblue post is Soros money being wasted. He thinks he can change our minds through force. He's religiously following Alinsky's dried up Jew Commie bullshit. The problem is, he can't subvert us through our thought leaders because we don't have any. Think it's a coincidence he's trying to "elevate" controlled opposition like Richard Spencer while attempting to associate it with us? We're fucking untouchable. We destroy Soros merely by continuing to exist.

Invest in MAGA ETFS™

the entire market is a MAGA ETF right now. I'm up 100% and I fucking suck at stocks. like seriously. I was down 50% from 2015 into nov 2016, now I'm up 110%. this isn't a coincidence.

Can't play defense forever.

Clinton will be indicted first, which will send a shockwave through the ranks enabling him to gain enough power to even attempt this. right now the left still thinks they have leverage and power when in reality they've already lost the next 5 elections.

Once his options expire worthless the market will crash

indeed. That would be a very big morale booster.

I don’t think you understand how options work or how Soros’s firm works. You would need a lot more information about his positions to make these claims and judging by how you are writing about it, you don’t work there. Pretty unlikely he’s bet the firm on SPY puts...

>being this fucking retarded

He has infinite money
I'm dead serious, he's a puppet of the Federal Reserve, and they give him infinite newly created money to do their bidding, and in return he accepts the boogeyman label to distract people from the true puppetmasters
Every article you've ever read about how Soros "earned" his money has been a red herring to distract you from the fact that he has infinite free money
It also reinforces your delusional belief that everyone has to "hustle" and "earn" money the same way. No, you fucking idiot, that's not how it works when you are the people who control and create the fucking money in the first place
They have an infinite mineral hack in the RTS called life, you can't win against these people, you can only hope God steps in and bans the cheaters

checked!

praise KEK

Soros, you say?

when JP Morgan, one of the richest men on earth died, the vast majority of his fortune was returned to the Rothschilds. this game isn't new. it's just become more transparent.

>he accepts the boogeyman label to distract people from the true puppetmasters
Total bobbymyseh. He IS the puppetmaster you fucking retard. Even the good jews like Yair are against him.

ITT people who don't understand options or margin.

citation needed

He will never go broke. His Open Society foundations swindle American taxpayers for untold millions. The U.S. taxpayers are funding his families lifestyle in their tax dodge charity. Nothing but permanently expelling him and all his organizations from our country will defeat him. Russia is doing it right in regards to Soros.

You're a Jew

>Doesn't deny committing any crimes
>Instead smears the people who identified him as a criminal
I am so ready for the shit to burst and for everyone to wake the fuck up already. We're so close, these leftist fucks are cornered and pissing themselves.

this is what adds insult to injury. he's literally using US dollars to fuck the US citizens and their economy. this man needs to fucking die but thanks to those taxpayer dollars he has a literal private army defending his nazi ass.

Who cares about Soros' billions. Can we focus on what really matters : the size of his cock ?

Oh yeah? What do they have? Someone who can create "wealth" out of thin air has no wealth. Go ahead. Tank the economy. It's going to hurt them a lot more than it's going to hurt me.

Maybe this is a secret indicator that there aren't massive crimes being committed by the financial elite. Since, after all, in that case Soros could get his market crash just by getting them all arrested.

I heard he also lost billions betting against Brexit. Hope he drowns in his own poison.

benis so smal

Pretty sure DWS is, she's already lawyered up from the whole Awan thing.

they'll likely try to set DWS up as the fall girl and try to make it go away. there will be no peace until Clinton, Podesta, and Soros are executed for sedition and high treason. the left needs to feel the fear they've failed to create in the public.

There can be no indictment, bc there is no investigation. Loretta Lynn dismissed the State Dept. influence peddling investigation once the Clinton Global Initiative was unwound. I've said this umpteen times here. The Federal prosecutors' manual allows for public corruption investigations to come to an end with the resignation of officials. Because the CGI was unwound, all the layoffs (resignations) were used as a bargaining chip with Loretta #YouGoGirl Lynn to close the investigation of Shillary selling access out of the State Department.

He is just waiting for it to colapse without having to interfere

>Investigation into Clinton lawyers accused of deleting emails is ordered

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/11/investigation-into-clinton-lawyers-accused-deleting-emails-is-ordered.html

Once the fake universe starts to crumble under its own weight he can start pushing it along

Trump is bullet proof, they best bring a army if they want a chance of making anything as puny as 'death' stick to that man

the investigation is real, the powers that be are just doing everything they can to make the public ignore it while they attempt to bribe and threaten it away

>What's his next move in the utter destruction of our financial system?

Probably exploiting that colossal Equifax fuck up.

What an absolute garbage fuck Eric Clanton is. Fucking dirty bikelock goblin knows he's guilty, and yet has the balls to write this shit.

Good post. Checked.

Don't see billions in that article...not even 100 mil

May he spend the last of his wretched days behind bars with not a penny of his ill gotten wealth left to his putrid progeny.

For a billionaire these are just hedges more than large bets. It says that last quarters 13-F filings show he bought 4 million put options in the SPY. It doesn't say what strike or experation. Just hypothetically, the at the money DEC put price in the SPY is $645/contract. That would be $2.58 billion dollar loss. That is the problem is that it doesn't show what he paid for them. He could of bought deep out of the money for $10/contract.

nah man we are gunna keep the market strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lgLYGBbDNs

It has been written in the Long Long Ago

Trips?

Well they determine how, Precious.

>"Muh Trump"
Trump is one of them, just prepare for the the economic collapse and seriously consider moving out of the city as soon as possible.

Sros needs to die

Notice he doesn't even deny it, only implies it's not true.

Demons will spawn on earth, beginning the 27 years of tribulation before the coming of christ and god's kingdom on earth

The federal reserve didn't exist under Lincoln, dumbass. Stop believing every meme you see online.

user obviously meant central banks in general dumbass. Lincoln fought against their creation and was killed for it.

>The federal reserve didn't exist under Lincoln,
yeah but the assassination was about banking, money, jews and Jesuits

PRAISE!

this guy gets it

He already lost billions at the beginning of the year, he shorted everything after brexit and trump especially and then got fucked in the arse. He'll have closed out all those positions by now, he's not an idiot

It was generally retarded from him as well trying to call the end of the rally before there'd been any serious signs of a turn. I guess he's expecting the crash to be 87 style and sudden. Also suspect he may have let his personal political views colour his view on the market a bit

>What is Quantitative Easing

yeah, i think soros is a goon, but i don't think he's crashing the market.
when you get that much money you don't bet it all on wild speculation, you use preservation hedges. he could have positions all over the fucking market.

Soros is the foremost market political and economic forecaster. He predicted trump would win and shorted the market accordingly, believing his cabinet infighting and vague, unfulfilled promises and general instability would lead to disaster.

Praise.

We've already entered a bear market, possibly even a crash. The signs are just taking a little while to show because its not all happening at once.

He could make sorosbux backed by dried foreskin chips.

Fuck him!! All might is my fucking president. He is just fucking killing it!!
China recently started backing up korea again so trump was like fuck you ill give nukes to south korea and japan. Now theyre crapping out their spines.

PRAISE KEK

What do you honestly expect from someone with left logic? They should ship him off to guantanamo; hes officially a terrorist after all.

Money is not the same thing as power, they give him money because they thought he would be able to to their bidding, his head will roll just like any other when you fuck up far too many times in your work.

sadly he wont.
its all up to us.

No, he earned shittons of money by being in finance at a time when there will still lots of retards in it you could outcompete easily if you were smart, and by understanding decades before other people that markets work on the interactions of many small participants and looking at liquidity accordingly

The guys a cunt, but he is not being bankrolled by the fed to control the world secretly. Because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's made up. For me the problem with him is he has fairly radical views and because he's a smart guy and is shit rich he has undue influence and can influence the world through charity etc

But in fairness, if and when one of us got rich, we would definitely fund loads of crypto fascist stuff in exactly the same way. And the cycle will repeat itself.

This guy gets it

numerals noted

>but he is not being bankrolled by the fed
Every bank is by default being bankrolled by the Rothschilds, it's not even up for debate. Soros was always a poster boy, everyone knows this.

The single point I make is that like any other employee he can be fired from his position.

>published february 17th, 2017

This guy gets it

"It's not even up for debate"

Because it's utter childish nonsense that can't be defended by someone who isn't high. He does bad enough stuff without inventing this kind of garbage

Utter childish nonsense that they have ownership of almost every single federal bank on earth? Yeah I don't think so, those who control the fed banks are able to control every single other bank in the country and even the economy itself, I've seen how they can make or break a country, company or person.

is that when project blue beam happens?

>Soros going to crash America

Sorry, but America isn’t the Bank of England.

Soros can’t magically crash our market.

>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

>Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

>Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

>George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

>Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

How do I benefit if he succeeds? can i short the petrodollar?

>Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:

>Soros funds Black Lives Matter:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

>Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/

>WL 9498 Attached to this is a spreadsheet containing some donations from not only George Soros but also Andrea Colombal... Andrea Soros Colombal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498

>Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

>Leaked Memo Reveals Soros Plan for Federally Controlled Police

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

>Leaked Board Documents: Soros Organization Tried To Influence Supreme Court Ruling On Illegal Immigration

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/

>George Soros funds CAP to shut down criticism of Islam & its growth in western countries.

twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/

>BLM Leader DeRay Mckesson Lives In Home Owned By Soros Open Society Board Member

thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/

>DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/

>SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNALISTS TO SMEAR TRUMP

>THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"

PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

>David Brock is a political operative who founded the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters. Guess who funds Media Matters?

>George Soros donated $5 million to Democrats to help bankroll the fight against voter I.D. laws in court;

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851

>Soros Group Brags About Pushing Racist Police Agenda In Europe, Undermining Stop And Search. This follows revelations in the United States that Mr. Soros and his foundation have been actively funding groups who are aggressive toward police, accusing them of discriminatory behavior toward minorities.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/

>Funded by Soros, democratic super-lawyer challenges voter ID laws

archive.is/T9Nl1

>Soros leaks

soros.dcleaks.com/

can someone please shop the fuck my shit up hair on augfrog for me?

>Soros predicted trump would win
lmao so he spends 100s of millions to elect hillary but knew Trump was going to win all along.
They thought Trump would win the POPULAR vote, which Hillary won, and they thought they would win the electoral vote,
The dude is senile as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=x678YhHVGug
That is one reason why Hillary's campaign strategy was so goofy and why they needed fake illegal votes due to low Hillary enthusiasm. They were worried about MUH MANDATE of popular vote stop them steamrolling us.

Quantitative easing is borrowing money, but borrowing enough to pay the interest payments.

why hasnt anyone tried to assasinate him yet

>good jews

They are just throwing you a red herring

That cunt lost as much as he gained on the market. He's a Rothschild's puppet, he doesn't make money off the market prices, he's just there to disrupt it.

checked

Haven't the Rothschilds been dumping their stocks in the US since November 2016 too?

>We're fucking untouchable. We destroy Soros merely by continuing to exist.
checked

Quick, someone shoop his gut onto his face and tits! You know what I'm talking about