What is the best book of all time and why is it the Bible?

What is the best book of all time and why is it the Bible?

>100% Truth
>Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
>advocates equality among brethren with only God as our Ruler
>flawless guide to morality
>literally the living Word of God
>the only guide to discovering how we can be saved from our sins
>the true story of Jesus the Messiah and his sacrifice

>Equality among brethren
Obviously you haven't read the new Testament, you fucking nigger
>Give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar, and to God what belongs to God

>the Bible

Redwall is better.

99% of christians never even read it. Sup Forums christians don't even believe in the first half of the entire book.

>Jesus never existed

Get on Islams level bra, at least Muhammad was an actually real person who did something with his life

The Christian bible is an outdated work of fiction, written in a time when no one knew atoms existed for example.

>Ceasar
>brethren

I believe in the first half of the Bible. Problem is, we don't currently live in a Biblical Monarchy. However, when Jesus returns and sets His kingdom up on Earth, the Torah will once again be the law of the land.

exact same thing can be said about the Quran other than the sacrifice

Am I supposed to believe that nobody thought about a chain of gradual physiologically-transfigural evolution before Charles Darwin was pooped out of a vagina?

I'm a neo-Christian who can't stomach reading the Old Testament & believes in evolution.

Christianity didn't stop at Christ.

Christ pulled the good from Judaism and created Christianity.

The Second Christ will pull the good from Christianity & create "Neo-Christianity".

Then Mankind will simply link to that ultra-righteous philosophy & use it as an evolutionary track to manifest Man's destiny of becoming interdimensional angelic beings who continue evolving endlessly into the eternal God State of Pure Light.

the Bible is a tool to control retards.
It can mean literally anything you want it to mean because most people are too lazy to read the damn thing.
Pretty neat (((invention))).
BUT it's fiction, quite obviously so. And not even good fiction. Take the crucifixtion. Supposed to be a world-changing event right? Do you know how many people got crucified? Do you know how many people didn't get to die right away? Yet they don't matter, why? Because they're not Jesus. It's silly.
Now if he had crucified himself it might have more weight, but he didn't. he died a fairly standard death.

Numbers is quite boring, though

Because the knowledge of atoms existing has any bearing on practical guides for common decency and wholesome living
That's like saying Aristotle, Plato, and Socrates were retards

Quality leaf-posting; got me to reply/10
KYS

you a huge fan of carpets? just curious.

>Muhammad was an actually real person who did something with his life
Get the motherfuck out of my country you fucking sandnigger faggot.

Don't you need to go be a nigger lover some where else?
>practical guides for common decency and wholesome living
Which Jew myths have none of.

The only nigger I see is you.

what?

do you believe in carpets or the divine word of Jesus?

Nice opinion leaf

hey mods I can unplug my shit till kingdom come. youre the dying breed. we episode 3 nao

Boo. Oldschool representing.

My heaven is cooler than yours too.
>Dozens of babes in an oaisis

What are you going to do in heaven? Make crafts out of milk cartons with mormons and your lame grandma?
Get real

explain (you cant)

>100% Truth
LMAO

Ah the book that brainwashed generations of jew slaves. Great book written by people. Really good for shaping people into obedient subservient cogs in society.

Alright Sup Forums, if you're so well versed or rather unversed then which is the best gospel in the NT?

the one where we strangle the weak and at least provide a few centuries of peace for our children. doesnt exist? hold still.

Mark, of course.

The other 3 are ripoffs.

>when jesus returns and sets his kingdom up on earth
heretic protestant detected

actually the bible was written by a man...
it actually says that in there lol

I haven't read enough books to say what the best book of all time is.

Your heaven is a lie by a pedophile prophet. Kill yourself you fucking sandnigger.

>Man
>Singular
It's an anthology collected over a nearly 2000 year time period. Some books were written in Hebrew, other Greek, etc. The reason it all sounds more or less the same is translation

See I don't buy that argument. If the guy did exist, and was as significant as is written, obviously the government would destroy any written records of the guy. You know, only surviving by the hidden book passed down in secret meetings as the story goes.

>Muhammad did something

Yeah he butt fucked little boys and raped literally everyone including children. He was literally a fucking man child unable to control impulses or understand right from wrong. Savior of dumb niggers

Fuck yeah

whoops you're wrong op's a fag

here's everything wrong with modern media and government trying to dominate people

This is my prophets tomb, where's yours?

jk Jesus always gets a pussy in the Muslims heavenly orgy, peace be upon you

die, kike worshiper

This should also be essential Sup Forums reading. Though the demons here are mainly liberalism and atheism it really applies to anyone who is "possessed" by ideology

Bump this thread.

>100% Truth
A load of horseshit as the bible is 5 percent truth and 95 percent bullshit.
The bible does not even tell you what happens after you die none the less how to get to heaven properly.
>advocates equality among brethren with only God as our Ruler
More bullshit.
>flawless guide to morality
The bible morality is garbage as well as bible morality is basically if God say's its good it's good and if God say's its bad, it's bad and God can do what he forbids you to do against you (You cannot murder someone but God can flood the earth or rain fire down from the sky).
>literally the living Word of God
You will find more about God just looking around through nature or relaxing under starlight then you will out of a bible or a fucking quran.
>the only guide to discovering how we can be saved from our sins
Which God imposed on us far before we were born which we had no choice but to get (if you sin once you burn in hell).
>the true story of Jesus the Messiah and his sacrifice
Which somehow only winds up in semetic religious texts and no other documents.

>You cannot murder someone but God can flood the earth or rain fire down from the sky
Might makes right and God is the mightiest being.

Equality is a meme, and a dangerous one at that. Read 'Might is Right'. Then wake up.

If the Bible had been fucked off in the first place we might not have had to suffer the Islamic literature later. It's all degenerate fantasy made to control.

>100% Truth
A shit bait but still got lots of replies

you don't have to be a neckbeard to acknowledge that religion in general is a tool for control.

wtf I love religion now

It is both the basic, and the most complex. Yea, it masters all things, yea, beats all the mysteries of any of those who say they know of old, but yet reject the founder. Who can say, "we are of God," yet before they, the cornerstone inwhich they reject was, and is that stone?
Indeed from Alpha likened unto Genesis, to Omega of Revelations, so from basic to more than the depths of the sea, the unimaginable. In Christ Jesus we indeed have God. Se'lah.

Bible verses out of context, the thread.

Now you can leave

NASB is the best english translation, just got a new book today.

debate me, you heterosexual upstanding Godly men

Muslims believe in Jesus

no wonder hitler wanted you dead

Mein kamf > jesus: return of the Jew (Jew adventures part 2)

>ITT: "I am an atheist that never read the bible but allow me to teach you about christianity and the bible"

my nigga

>What is the best book of all time and why is it the Bible?

Agreed. Also, the Book of Mormon, as another testament of Jesus Christ and an extension of biblical scripture.

based ally as usual

>Might makes right and God is the mightiest being.
Might has nothing to do with the morality of a issue at all.

Wrong. Might has everything to do with morality.

Imagine being this much of a heretic. It truly baffles the mind.