Haikyuu!! chapter 204

Dumping.

Time for the best two pages of this chapter.

Here's the Karasuno bonus if anyone's interested

Shit.

>page 10
Come on.

Noya and Yaku are a ship you never see in the doujins.

Are they seriously still not at nationals? We all know who's going through to nationals and it's not gonna be Nohebi.

Didn't someone dump this chapter a couple days ago?

What makes you think Nationals is going to happen immediately after this match?

Well shit. Have a better translation then.

Yeah, an user dumped it on the 3rd and got yelled at for not waiting until the regular Saturday thread.

Because there's not really any other teams to cover, seeing as all the teams we know have had their matches.

I just want the perspective to switch to Karasuno asap.

That 50 chapter match of them wasn't enough?

Then word your post correctly. Your original mentions nothing about a desire for the perspective to change to Karasuno, it only references Nationals, which alludes your impatience is for Nationals, not for Karasuno.

Pleb.

>If only I were as wide as I am tall, I'd be unstoppable!

The nationals are going to have at least some element of unpredictability. It was also obvious from the start of Shiratorizawa that Karasuno were gonna win but Karasuno/Nekoma have a chance of getting rekt in the nationals.

More Tsukishima is always good.

Well nationals is the next step. Karasuno is off-screen training while the focus shifts to hyping up Nekoma for their inevitable match.

I really hope the next arc is training/SoL

Nationals is the next tournament. Plenty can happen before that, and not necessarily all of it in Miyagi. There've been two boogeymen schools mentioned in the past we know nothing about that will have to get some focus before Nationals unless Furodate plans on leaving them mysterious until the tournament itself, which is possible. Jumping down to Kyushu would be pretty jarring.

I just wanna see the other top ace schools already.
Maybe this not-Bokuto guy is what the back of his head looks like.

What would that even be like? Haikyuu has never been SoL. Just straight up back-to-back volleyball.

Wait who's that guy?

I thought jumping straight into Shiratorizawa match after that intense Seijou rematch was rushing it, but it still happened.

That was all the same tournament for qualifying, that takes place over a single weekend. Who knows how long it'll be between qualifiers and Nationals?

That was in some chapter before Bokuto was introduced. I'm guessing that was originally supposed to be the design for him.

I don't remember that at all. Well, considering Bokuto has black and white hair, maybe he had black hair and went wild some chapters before his introduction.

They've had moments where they huddle around a vidya game

Is it October yet?

No.

Not yet, user.

I love all six if you.

I love all 30 Haikyuu fans on Sup Forums. Including those who don't read the manga.

looks like Akaashi

He seems too tall to be Akaashi, and isn't that character wearing the captain's jacket?

He seems to be built more like Ushijima than Akaashi. I guess it's possible but it would be strange to have him be the front man for Fukurodani instead of Bokuto.

Tbf everyone on Fukurodani is more swole in the manga than how they showed up in the anime.

Akaashi is 182cm, that's pretty big for a japanese kid

Sure but that guy looks taller and stronger. Akaashi isn't really the muscular type.

Tell that to the doujins.

I think it's the Itachiyama guy. Just art error or character design changed moved him from Fukurodani to another school.

I wasn't expecting that kind of answer.

user please!

Poor Shiba. He really does have big shoes to fill.

You've heard what Lev said. He realized that Shibayama wasn't as experienced as Yaku, therefore won't be able to save all of his mistakes. That's why he's going to do something about it and play even more seriously than before. The sleeping lion's no more asleep.

He reminds me of Yamaguchi somehow, especially when he said something like
>move, legs, move!