Starting calling Russians communists

Russians are the cancer that is destroying the world. If they speak Russian, just say Papu to them.

if I could move to Russia with my fiance I would. I have education for machining from college and certificates in comptia. I like to dream sometimes.

Russia is a shithole. The monthly Polish income is higher than Russia's or China's.

>Moving to the literal shithole rules by mudshits and jews with leftist economic system
Are you fucking retarded or something

>leftist economic system
Do you even know what you're saying or you're just spewing 2ch memes?

Call Russians communists? But why though?

>no gay propaganda
>nationalist
>orthodox
>no welfare
what are you on about?

13% flat tax is far lower than what I pay here faggot

>Russians are the cancer that is destroying the world.
Hmph, I always thought it was the US with their CIA terrorist training program, inability to repect other countries soverignity, military incompetence, terrible usage of airstrikes that generally kill more civilians than terrorists, and funding of straight up terrorists.

At least there would be some sense of respect for the family, you will not get that over here no matter how much money you have. I would rather live the life of an ordinary person in Russia than the one of someone trying to make it as a family unit here. That's how I feel about Russia okay.

Because they have a genetic predisposition to violence and think ruining countries is funny. The Russian is the cancer destroying our planet.

>Russians=Communists

You sure are a historically illiterate nigger aren't you? they've changed big time, its why the kikes hate their military intervention. the US/EU are the communists now

Nah mate, it's definitely the Russians.

>Nah mate, it's definitely the Russians.
Okey-dokey, Vladimir Putin's got more credibility than any other American president in recent times but if you say so :^)

got any proofs for that?

Imagine being Putin in that meeting, having to be like "damn, Obama, you fuckin' best president ever, with your black, negroid features and your weird haircut. I would totally have drinks with you, both in public office and in private life." When all he really wants to do is fuck another 13 year old Papushka in the Kremlin. Like, seriously, imagine having to be Putin and not only sit in that chair while Obama contorts his ugly-ass nigger face in front of you, the favorably lighting revealing every one of his pores, his big-ass nose, his weird freckles, his white hair, his thick lips and just sit there, speech after speech, hour after hour, while he keeps talking in that weird negroid voice of his. Not only having to tolerate his monstruous fucking visage, but his cuck attitude around his own allies, who are all just "Oh ye, Obeezy, you got it all mang!" and "DAMN, Obama is so progressive!" because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his ape-ish fucking ogre face contort into types of expressions you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but cute fucbois and German whores ever since you started as some filthy foot soldier with the KGB in East Germany. You've never seen anything this disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his rugged forehead as she disgustingly licks it off his cheek, as if trying to be clean, trying to be smug before the world to appear as the good guy with the most pathetic display of US presence in history. And then photographers ask you two to make a toast, and you know you could just nuke all of America with one single order before the Americans even realized it, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Putin. You're not going to lose your shitty seat at the Kremlin and your absolute power over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>At least there would be some sense of respect for the family
Look, Russia might be the last white country on the planet where the majority of its citizens think homosexuality is a mental illness, but that's not indicative of family values. The abortion rate over there is astronomical, as are the rates of alcoholism and drug use

>he bought into 13% tax meme

Laughs aside do you know that income tax is not only tax in existence? Right?

>where the majority of its citizens think homosexuality is a mental illness
Here Russian riddle for you:
>2 guys rape another guy in the army barracks
>how many gays are there?

One!

Depends on how many of them are Chechnyan, I assume

Trick question, None! All 3 shot behind outhouse.

russia saved us from liberal cucking like EU. I love russia fuck off shill. Putin Train 420 nigger

shut up, bitch.

Just so everybody knows. Not a single KGB agent was fired when the Soviet union "fell" the same people who used to run things still do.

Every time you see some burguer spouting
the muh russia savior of western civilization meme it's a KGB agent

Meh, Russia is my home, I wish my parents never moved me to this liberal shithole

No way m8, its definitely the russians. Now drink some fosters and go to sleep.

Wtf i love Putin now.

>Not a single KGB agent was fired when the Soviet union "fell"
If you know that, you might be interested in the Crisis in the Kremlin remake. KGB loyalty in that game... I think the game's model tilts them in a few little ways, but they care way more about how well you're funding (or bribing) them than they care about what kind of government you run around them. The same goes for a lot of the orgs in Crisis in the Kremlin. I think it's a deliberate commentary on what it was like to be a Soviet leader. A palace surrounded by walls of impenetrable bureaucracies on all sides. Except, as it turns out, they couldn't actually afford the palace.