Why is this so hard to understand?

>hurr durr building 7 was a controlled demolition

No shit it was a fucking fire hazard so they evacuated it and brought it down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk
graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M
youtube.com/watch?v=H9UE5KStL6o
youtube.com/watch?v=YY_abC8gaXI
youtube.com/watch?v=UFc3DfPlvXw
cdnapisec.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/preview/partner_id/1909371/uiconf_id/36513372/entry_id/0_nglk89c0/embed/dynamic
youtu.be/4LUDXpMhkNk
youtu.be/8Hlojij_fP0
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off jew.

WHY DO YOU TRY TO SHILL SO HARD WHEN WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH?

t. Brainlet

FYI. Rigging a building the size of 7 for controlled demolition, doesn't take a few hours. It takes weeks.

Everyone knows that when a building has a fire inside of it you have to go in and rig it with explosives & demolish the entire thing immediately.

Astounding logic of controlled demolitions. I tip my hat to you.

Pull it, am I right?

Through a company it would take months.
A good sapper team? Probably about 4 hours

I was rescued from drowning in a river by a winter storm that froze all of the water I was drowning in. Makes sense to me.

so you're saying it was a controlled demolition then

This guy gets it.

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DENY THAT IN THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT THEN AND THEN SAID IT WAS BY FIRE ONLY?

Why the fuck did Larry "SilverStein" say the NYFD was going to "pull it". In what context does this make sense?
youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

Insurance, and a better narrative.

Same reason they said 93 went down b/c of passengers and not an F-16, it just doesn't make for a good story.

If you work behind the scenes you see good PR stories like this all the time, not because anybody is wrong but because the full truth, although justified, isn't pretty.

Giving orders to the demo team obviously. His decision to pull it probably saved innocent bystanders

OP won't respond to this video because he knows it's fucking evidence it was all a lie

HAPPY 9/11 EVERYBODY

shit like this is why anti semitism exists. these people aren't human. sociopath, psychopath, they all feel so weak in comparison to the inhumanity of these animals.

For example, they played the same F93 narrative with the destroyer last month with the fake sailor that saved 20 people before getting shut behind the watertight door.

Because "we sealed a dozen guys without warning inside their metal coffin so the ship wouldn't sink" is too depressing without a hero story to go with it.

>This massive skyscraper is on fire, quick, send a handful of hastily-dispatched men with explosives into the inferno to blow it up, that'll solve the problem.
>Can't have a burning building if you don't have a building

So many retards ITT. No large multi-story building has ever collapsed from fire. Many completely gutted but stood. But oh not not this one. This tiny fire brought it down.

Faggots. You are all in denial faggots. I wish you well in the future because you clearly had a terrible past to still believe it just fell down.

So it was too dangerous to save but they're going to send in a demo team and rig the entire building to blow it up? What?

Gas lines underneath the building popped and caused the collapse just like det charges would

>I'm afraid I have bad news about your test results... It's cancer. We're giving you 6 weeks to 3 months to live. But there is one procedure that we could still try...
>What is it, doctor?
>Just hold still and close your eyes and i'll show you... *BANG BANG BANG*

Look at the fucking thing. Remember bloodthirsty conspirators killing thousands of people for personal gain have feelings to. That building was a piece of shit. It looks so out of fucking place. Who the fuck thought building that thing was a good idea. Obviously when "they" did wtc they got pissed off and couldn't resist knocking down that fucking thing. They called it in "Hey man gimme a special team I have always hated this ugly fucking building..now is a good of time as any".

If Sup Forumss crack team of security researchers ever uncover the comms between agents on the ground that day I bet you will here things like "Yeah fuck it I just saw that building..let's get it I hate that fucking thing".

War is hell.

Wait is your answer the official story or a conspiracy one, it's really hard to tell the difference.

Wait so your admitting that it was controlled demolition?

Structurally unstable building that has a rick of toppling over to one side and causing an even bigger disaster.

Sap it for a stable takedown so the fucker doesn't tip over and cause a game of dominos with half of Manhattan.
Some ppl are thick.

There were no demo teams. "Pull it" was referring to the emergency services who were working to see if they could save the building. That wasn't even a call for Silverstein to make since the complex was owned by the Port Authority and all actions that day were at the command of the various chiefs of agencies.

>graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html
>Daniel Nigro chief of operations on 9/11
>From page 10: The most important operational
decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse had
damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story
building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington
Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I
ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to
protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue
operations that were going on at the time and back the
people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did
collapse, we wouldn't lose any more people.

Yeah but LOOK AT IT. If you had a list of targets for your secret demo team wouldn't you be like AW FUCK NO and drag out the big red marker and put an X through it? Just sitting there looking like a Mississippi pimp getting his shoes shined.

>you see good PR stories like this all the time

create a couple of heroes out of victimized passengers or raise the question of why F-16s couldn't shoot down the other two planes. graceful swap.

Military Sapper teams sign up for this shit, knowing that they're saving more lives by running controlled demo.

The fires were almost exclusively on upper levels, so charges on basement support columns would be the way to go.

The alternative is that 40 structural steel support columns symmetrically failed due to fire.

>mossad
best demolitions team in the world

Blathering women on camera yelling "that pilot killed our daughters" and a pile of civil lawsuits against usgov to reflect this,
vs "muh passengers musta done it"

Like I said, perfectly justified shootdown, but makes for a bad narrative for usgov

>On September 11, 2001,7 WTCwas damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of theWorld Trade Center collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at5:21:10 pm, according toFEMA,[5]:23while the 2008 NIST study placed the final collapse time at5:20:52 pm.[6]:19, 21, 50–51The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of a rooftop penthouse structure at 5:20:33pm.
Conspiratards BTFO

Does anyone agree with me that it was an ugly building to begin with?

Just one -you- plz.

>expecting jews to tell the truth ever

>a single critical support column buckled
Kek

it takes months to rig a building

9/11 was a stuckist psyop to gaslight modernist architects

Fucking deep-state shills are panicking hard in this thread.

Conspiracy theorist was a term coined by the CIA to discredit Journalists asking Politicians tough questions. You're literally part of a civilian mind controlled disinformation program sponsored by the CIA, ironically, the same people who created Al Qaeda. Ironic. I bet you're so smart and tough though you would never fall for carefully crafted psychological manipulation by state sponsored mind control programs. "Conspiritards" LMAO, more like "Do what your toldatard" Fucking weak ass pussy.

thats actually what they have to do you jackass

Bump this thread.

So you think the NYPD and FDNY who both conduct Fire investigations are incompetent investigators or complicit in the cover up of an incident that killed many of their coworkers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M

My mix tape hit the World Trade Center 7

>so they evacuated it and brought it down

They wired up the entire building for controlled demolition in the hours following the collapse of WTC 1 and 2

?

The just had everything there and ready to go and set this all up in the midst of all the fire and smoke and destruction coming from the area.

?

This is what you actually believe?

?

cold war
bird flu
wmd

You're ignoring the fact that WTC 7 was absolutely pelted by debris from WTC 1, and firefighters who were fucking stupid enough to go into it reported that the basement was badly damaged.

You're confusing 1+2 with 7. Common mistake.

Two were structurally unstable due to massive aluminum-on-steel corrosion throughout the structure, meaning concrete was the only thing holding it up.
Combined with the uncommon knowledge that all modern skyscrapers are built with demolition in design.

The 3rd was structurally unstable and brought down from the basement by a marine sapper team before it could topple sideways.

oh just shut the fuck up already you bunch of pussies. how many 9/11 threads are we gonna have? 16 years after the attack and what do we have to show for it?
>takedown of saddam hussein
who didnt do it
>traditional muslim burial at sea of osama bin laden
no pics, no proof, no ties shown to the general public
he was a CIA asset who we trained
now we have a 16 year "war on terrorism" and great control of afghani poppy fields
when the fuck are we going to get some goddamned answers

im sick to death of this fucking circle jerk of people who arent gonna do anything about it
go start googling around and, whoops, the internet is controlled by corporations now, and you sold all your freedom in the patriot act, goy, too bad.

fucking hell, this powerlessness is deep.

Nice proxy shlomo.

We have all the answers, you just don't like them

I think your originally post about its ugliness was hilarious. The first post in which you make the observation that few people ever make (and made with fair comic effect) made me giggle to the point where I hovered my cursor over your ID and when I found you had made a couple more posts, I was happy that, scrolling down, I might see more of the same.

Of course, the replies to your posts were disappointing. Maybe the lurkers, like me, are giggling, but no one ever gives you even a nod of credit. So when I saw this post, I knew I needed to post too.

It is a sad, ugly fucking building. Still mildly loling that someone finally made light of it.

Hubris often brings down the giants. The dancing Israelis was a critical fuckup for them. Combine that with the redacted Saudi pages and things come together pretty damn quick

'Hide thread' fucker. Nobody makes you come here.

Thank you. I can drink happily now.

Plasco building in Tehran, anyone? Noteworthy that firefighters had been trying to put it out, which they weren't with WTC7.

>they
Who?

DO SOMETHING THEN

I want answers bitch.
>Hubris often brings down the giants. The dancing Israelis was a critical fuckup for them. Combine that with the redacted Saudi pages and things come together pretty damn quick
so who has been brought down? what has "come together" to allow us to exact revenge?

"Pull it" could have referered to the firefighting efforts going on. He might have known he was pulling them out so the demolition could be done, or just meant to pull them out and let the fire take the rest of the building.

Other than that: steel frame buildings like that don't collapse. No one at all thought there was any chance of that, until it happened. So they wouldn't have sent in teams to install demolitions at the last minute, even if they could, which they couldn't. The demolitions were installed ahead of time in all three buildings.

I believe in the 9/11 conspiracy
>Specifically, I think WTC 1,2, and & were MIHOP, explosives, and Israeli coordinated, and am unsure on what happened with the Pentagon and UA93
However this "pull it" bullshit doesn't make any sense. Why would this guy admit on national TV that he gave the order to take down the buildings? It makes more sense that he meant "to pull out emergency services and my own staff in searching the building for people to evacuate".

Shut it down.

Actually, I didn't just "giggle", I gave the original a full burst of hawhawhahah and sustained a big grin for at least a minute or so.

Why the hell does no one ever make that joke? Apparently the gene that gives that sense of humor is fairly scarce, you know?

The fucking subdued, cranky bitterness of the imagined villains finally getting to wipe it off, the big red X drawing. That's some kind of classic humor, there has to be a name for the type but it escapes me. It's dry but not too dry, though. Some humors are like cheap vodkas, some are vulgar like beers but that's like a mid-range scotch, J&Bs or something--nothing pretentious but not Jack Daniels either.

Heh, it stills makes me chuckle a little. Definitely not a giggle. And honestly, lol, what makes it even better is that I bet you a couple bucks that it's not actually, the joke, too far from the reality of the thing. It's a very human and so essentially tragically silly likelihood.

Strange that none of the thousands of cops, firefighters, and construction workers working all of the scene for weeks didn't find a single yard of detonation cord or anything.

>The Saudi Papers/Missing pages
already been covered
youtube.com/watch?v=H9UE5KStL6o
youtube.com/watch?v=YY_abC8gaXI

They did find one of the passports of the supposed hijackers. My point being they find what they are told to find.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFc3DfPlvXw

>they decide to do a controlled demolition in the midst of a giant terrorist attack literally yards away

Good one OP

The floor design does not follow a symmetrical collapse of WTC 7.

The load points of different beams and girders have separate paths and they are simply connected by a concrete deck.

The middle structure should remain if the left or right were to collapse.

Speaking of Bruce I went to go see the Birth of the Dragon flik. It was nice to see Wong Jack Man portrayed as something besides a WWE long haired biker looking dude who drinks blood. This movie was a long time in coming. Seeing Bruce portrayed as kinda a dick is something that NEVER would have flown years ago. He is too well loved in the US.

Captcha draw a fucking trapezoid around the street sign that is clearly an open field with no fucking street sign in it.

>thousands of cops and firefighters whos friends, families and coworkers were fucking killed in a matter of hours have kept hush hush about finding anything unusual for 16 years

They could find passports and not a single trace of explosive materials? Makes you think.

The idea was that explosives were set in 1, 2, and 7, but only 1 and 2 could be blamed on the plane impacts and ensuing fires. 7 could not, and it was therefore a misstep.

Right? Trump can't make a phone call to the British PM without it getting leaked to the media. Yet somehow, tens of thousands of people have all kept quiet about all the tons of explosives used to bring down the WTC complex.

Is this a genuine shill or a troll shill? You got me stumped so good work either way.

Fuck all niggers and spics though.

For what fucking reason would they need to demo WTC 7? They were literally collapsing two of the tallest fucking buildings in New York and raining debris all over the fucking area, why would they need to blow up a third one?

did you guys see that recent study by the University of Alaska Fairbanks found that WTC7 did not collapse due to fire?
>cdnapisec.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/preview/partner_id/1909371/uiconf_id/36513372/entry_id/0_nglk89c0/embed/dynamic

Lt me make it easier for you faggots to understand.

Vertical columns(Green) that support girders.

Girders(Blue) are large beams that smaller beams tie into)

Beams(Red) are what support the deck of the floor which in this case is a concrete floor a couple inches thick.

The official explanation is that the right girder (blue) failed so the building collapsed.

That would cause an asymmetrical collapse because those beams that tie into that girder are relatively independent from the middle structure which has a separate girder beam structure and different load points.

Apparently the professor of engineering at the university of Alaska ran the simulation and could not replicate the failure described by the original report.

His conclusion was that fires did not take down the building.

>not pictured: half of the north tower in WTC 7

So which columns, or girders were damaged?

Explanation:

youtu.be/4LUDXpMhkNk

Fun fact - it takes quite a while to plan the demolition, get the crew, place the charges and so on.

Only ones who went there were firemen.

So charges magically appeared ?
Not to mention, that it is to current date stated that there was no demolition.

Nothing makes sense here.

I guess we're at that sweet remove of so many years where we can really taste the full range of someone like Lee's career. I, sadly, have not seen many. I will take your words as a recommendation, though. I saw a clip the other day from the movie in which he make the famous "be like water, my friend" koan. He was wearing Onitsuka Asics trainers and that made me feel better about wearing them, too.

Anyway, be like fire water, my friend (save the pure stuff for the morning after, perhaps) fuck the capcha and cheers.

P.S. as for the gloom about 9/11 and the ancient villains who some may even think have won so thoroughly that all hope is lost I will say: it means nothing if at the end of the day their souls are as they are. That is where the real balance is measured and they lost everything a long, long time ago, whatever may happen thus.

CIA and DoD had incriminating files in WTC7. Flight 93 was supposed to hit WTC7. The info is out there.

all the girders expanded from the heat, and column 79 buckled. The inside of the building had already collapsed before the facade did.
>Instead of taking the files out of the building they just blow it up
Smart

>trusting FEMA
see and

also

>Dov Zakheim
Head of the Pentagon on 9/11. Major Zionist. Certified rabbi during his short Pentagon employment. Left SPC, an advanced military aero company
specializing in remote/automated systems, for the Pentagon shortly before 9/11.

>Daniel Lewin
Elite Israeli soldier and paratrooper. Spoke fluent Arabic. Trained in hijackings in Israel. Was aboard Flight 11, first plane to hit the WTC.
Lewin is on record as the first casualty of 9/11. It's reported he was stabbed to death by Muslim hijackers before it hit the WTC. He was in seat 9B,
directly in front of an alleged hijacker in 10B. His peers in Sayeret Matkal (Israel's Navy Seals), say he could not have been stabbed to death
(see WND.com reports).
youtu.be/8Hlojij_fP0

>Urban Moving Systems
These are the five "Dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11 for celebrating Flight 11 hit the WTC, before anyone knew it was a day of terrorism.
They were seen photographing the flight hitting the WTC from Doric Tower apartments in Jersey.
Their names are: Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari, Yaron Shmuel, Paul Kurzberg, Sivan Kurzberg. Their boss was Dominik Suter, head of Urban Moving Systems.
After 9/11, he was questioned by FBI, then quickly sold his home, abandoned Urban Moving's offices (for which he was sued over),
and left for Israel with his wife. These five Israelis were there to document the attack, and to provide services and transport etc before the attack.
Possibly only two or three "were in on it."

Dov Zakheim handled the government end. The remote control tech with the aircraft. The coverup.

Daniel Lewin handled the operation aboard Flight 11, and may have spearheaded much more.
He either sacrificed himself or parachuted out of the plane (not as far fetched as it sounds, given SPC technology at the time).
Lewin was a rapid Zionist. His father hates the United States.

Urban Moving Systems - interns of 9/11. Israeli grunts. Arrested because sloppy.

>(((Wikipedia)))

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA