Why in gods name are little sisters so precious?

Why in gods name are little sisters so precious?
Imouto thread, I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Fudatsuki-no-Kyoko-Chan/14/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Imouto thread I guess

HAVE SOME BALLS!

You want me to show balls? Ok, Mr. Imouto man, get a load of this sick shit

Was she right?

>image.jpg
nope

>tfw not sure whether I should delete the other thread or just keep it since its more alive than this one

>tfw not sure whether I should delete the other thread
You can't.

The other thread doesnt have a recognizable imouto, like Sora or Kirino, so it will probably die anyway

I don't see it on the catalog...

This thread is better because there's no Kirishit
yet

Ctrl + F "imouto thread"
Its pretty much the same one I always make

Not disagreeing, hate the way Kirinofags exclude the other imoutos.

Kirino has her good points, and is a solid imouto, but Kiririnfriends put her on such a pedestal that no one can compete with her, and if anyone tries, the Kiririnfriends attack like sharks

For me, its that she takes over threads, and if any other imouto is posted they freak out.

>hate the way Kirinofags exclude the other imoutos.
Funny, because usually others try to post in Oreimo threads. There's a difference between Oreimo and imouto threads.

Same goes for Sora, if you payed attention the last year or so you'd know that everybody tries to avoid those stupid "imouto battles".

that dress always triggered me

it looked like some really expensive clothing and yet she only uses it at home. meanwhile her bro is just using plain clothes. what gives?

Yes she was right, he DID fuck his sister in front of her

She wears it outside, she's usually seen in her school uniform, though, seeing as a lot of her scenes are either at school or at home

Best imouto of all time. OF ALL TIME

Where's her neck

Only one result for imouto user, I have imouto set to always filter to the top I think you're high.

>that pic
Unf

And my collection of Sora in china dress continues to grow

When did the whole "Sora in a china dress" thing start? I don't think she ever wears one in the series or the VN

I finished the Sora route of the YNS VN recently and was kind of disappointed in it.
Sora herself was an absolute goddess, of course, but I expected, I dunno, more.

My only other experience with rom com VNs that i've actually finished like this is Grisaia, and I thought the routes in Grisaia were much better, even if none of the girls were even half as good as Sora.

I don't know but the D approves
About as good as (if not better than) the goth-loli X yukata dress

Now I remember, there was a figma of Sora in a chinese dress, maybe that's where it came from

Cool. Does that come before or after Ryouhei rapes her for blueballing him to death

Do any anons here have a Imouto irl? I'm an only child and the only cousin I have is a guy. What's it like?

Sluts can't be precious.

You shut your mouth, imoutos are for loving.
You too.

Blogging is shit and doesn't belong here.

How does this make you feel

DELETE THIS

Reminder that all imoutos deserve equal love, regardless of blood relations

except if they're NBR. Then they belong in the trash.

>Regardless of blood relations
If you're not lucky enough to have a blood related imouto, a step-imouto will do. It's not taboo, but it's still a younger girl you can love and protect for the rest of her life

Post rare imoutos.

If I wanted to stick my dick in a girl who wasn't my sister, I would do so

I can't post in Oregairu threads because they shame me..

It was really because of the poster and figure. Soon it will be the "Sora in a bunny suit" thing.

All imoutos are welcome here, just beware NBR vs BR.

Shame the scanlation of that manga's something like 5 volumes behind and hasn't been updated in 6 months.

I wish I could pick it up, but all I can do is redrawing and typesetting.

Thats better than what we have right now, hopefully you stick around and eventually find someone who can help with the other parts. I keep posting the image in hopes that I can inspire some anons to pick the series up and get us caught up in english.

And then maybe "Sora naked with side-tail" thing if Alter picks that as well.

I like the artist and love Takagi-san but the story doesn't seem very interesting

Sell it to me

The onii-chan is top tier.

>that top left picture
Jesus user, how does Haru deal?

Honestly I love it because the big bro is based and everyone is afraid of him. That dynamic is what I like the most.

Sora with a side tail is literally the best thing ever

Friendly reminder that blood related or not, an imouto should be purer than fresh snow, have a smile brighter than the sun, and be willing and able to remove any sluts that get near Ani-ue by force.

I just read a few pages and liked it, are the raws publicly available? I can only translate, maybe we could collab if the editor's still around.

>topleft

Mother of god...

>I can only translate
Its happening, except I can't find chapter 13 raw. Hopefully some user can find it, I'll keep looking.

That's tempting, if only someone could provide the raws.
Personally I wouldn't feel bad about sniping the "current" scanlators, since I consider taking 6 months in between releases while being several volumes behind tantamount to dropping it.

Not scanned unfortunately.

user, please, I'm looking for Fudatsuki raws, I can't do this right now.

Here's my contact info just in case:

[email protected]
No, that's not my real name.

Imoutos are love

Imoutos are life.

What exactly is stopping them from giving us more animated Sora?

Imoutos are soft

Imoutos are nice

Lack of content, if I had to guess. Haruka Na Sora doesn't really cover a lot of new material

Imoutos are loving.

And extremely comfy

Here's mine for typesetting.
[email protected]

Maybe lack of money, the publisher is part of a group with 3 VN developers which together had exactly one anime adaptation so far. Which they were luck to sell close to 10k, but didn't bring any other adaptation.

I'm stocked that we're getting a third VN

Thanks, saved, might have some raws will keep you posted.

Stupid cute and sexy imoutos.

The only good thing about Kyokai no Kanata

Mainly found a download of vol 1 and 2, which are already translated. Did manage to find two chapters, though it is a bit rough.
raw.senmanga.com/Fudatsuki-no-Kyoko-Chan/14/1

Is she worth watching the show for?

Now you guys make me want another season, I want to see Sora be adorable for her Onii-chan more.

I could settle for an OVA depicting Haruka Na Sora

What happens in it?
Is it mainly about Sora?

It has routes for 3 girls. Kozue, the Christmas Cake who is friend with the maid, and a continuation of Sora's arc, which, judging by the imageset I would have to say is when Haruka proposes

>judging by the imageset I would have to say is when Haruka proposes

Assuming you mean this picture If so, then the it is more adorable Sora with her Onii-chan and should be adapted in some shape or form. Would also be nice if we could get some new translated doujins that aren't shit tier.

>3 of the 5 translated doujins are NTR
Is this some sort of divine punishment?

It doesn't even have to be a full season, though I certainly wouldn't complain. An OVA would fucking wonderful

Its a test, hopefully one day the NTR will be so much the minority that its nigh nonexistent.

Yeah but, source material permitted, I'd prefer more. If there isn't enough source material, then I'm fine with just an OVA I guess.

What the fuck is that goddamn huge title?

HNS doesn't really cover too much material, so an OVA would be fine

I want to fuck Mikan, Sora, Kirino, Mitsuki and Miyuki at the same time.

He came up with a shortened title later on. Don't remember what it is though.

>that blush
As long as it has adorable Sora lovingly with her onii-chan.

>how does Haru deal?
By fucking her brains out, duh.

>No Kana
>No Nanoka
C'mon, son, Kana I can understand because she's NBR, but Nanoka?

Would Mitsuki be ok with sharing with her nee-san?

If a girl really loves you, she would be willing to share.

Sharing is only ok when it's a fellow imouto or onee-san.