WEED

Can Sup Forums give me a reason why cannabis is still illegal nationwide? If we truly are a democratic nation it would be decriminalized everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Yign
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-146853/Why-cannabis-greater-cancer-risk-tobacco.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/06/150623113156.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130208124553.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160825141908.htm
abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248
abcnews
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248
fee.org/articles/the-racist-roots-of-marijuana-prohibition/
web.archive.org/web/20170705060627/https://www.maxim.com/entertainment/microdosing-next-big-thing-edibles-2017-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is just a plant.

if stoners weren't annoying fags then it would be legal

but as long as they're annoying shits i say ban it and gas anyone who consumes it

The U.S. is not a democracy. It's a republic. The individual states have the final say in deciding what is and is not legal, hence why it's legal in some states and not others. If the federal government decriminalized it tomorrow that doesn't make it any more legal in your particular state.

Liberal democracy =/= democracy
Merifat education

What's stopping you to vote and elect the people who will legalize it? Too much weed in the system maybe.
You could also make a petition for it. If it's such a big deal surely you would get enough signatures to at least send a clear message what the people want and if they don't legalize it now they would know how get votes for next time and make it a primary subject.
I mean what's stopping you. Not the weed I hope.

smoke up grumpy

>What's stopping you to vote and elect the people who will legalize it?
Deep state keeping the cannabis plant illegal and compare cannabis to heroin.

The theory keeps changing as to why, here are some I've heard
>Weed being illegal is a carry over from old fashioned lobbying by the textile industry to prevent hemp from competing in the cloth market
>Weed being illegal is because of pro soy lobbying as hemp seed is a competitor.
>Weed is illegal because the plant is hardy and can grown anywhere, unlike tobacco which prefers a certain environment. This makes it difficult to tax.
>Weed is illegal because big pharma is trying to create their own legal synthetic versions of recreational drugs and medical cannabis would prevent them from having that monopoly.

Weed is illegal to keep niggers off the streets. This is why when a white person is caught with weed, they get a slap on the wrist/maybe a fine, and when niggers get caught with it, they go to jail. It's a way to prevent violent crime from happening, which it inevitably would because nighers are violent thugs.

because we need more adrenochrome from your stupid fucking head now get into the fema camp slave.

because it helps you talk to aayys

Stupid laws for stupid reasons

That's just a side effect utilized by the police, it's not the reason it's illegal.

No it is the actual Reason for the Law Richard Nixon's Aid Admitted it.

archive.is/6Yign
tl'dr how would redneck pieces of shit live without them tax dollars- and i hope you get my sarcasm (on the victims)cuase its dry as your moms salty vag

Wow
Is there any way to serve this policy objective in a more aboveboard manner?

niggers being given a crop to attend to and make money from
and they cant do that.

your just shitting

>All of the above
Pick one.

is there a way to fuck ur mum faggot? this doesnt relate at all. weed should be illegal as fuck because you obviously use it dumb fuck

It's for degenerates, i don't think legalizing it is a good idea, what are we going to legalize meth next?

If I had to pick one, big pharma seems to be the most likely. But this would be a recent explanation, weed has been illegal for quite a while in US history.

I saw a youtube video the other day when Trey Gowdy was asking some deep swamp employee at a congressional hearing why it was scheduled as a Class 1 drug.

medical history corruption goes waayy back try looking

I used to think it was big pharma but it turns out the alcohol industry took care of it. (Or so I've heard)

We should make alcohol illegal too.

Maybe, but the medical weed thing is recent.

Can I get a quick rundown on how pot is related to adrenochrome?

Bump this thread.

2/

Shouldn't be

I have. I voted straight Democrat in the south. Its not so much of a big issue for others as for me because the majority is broke and stupid.

Truth be told, it will by at least the end of your life. So cheer up buddy.

Dismiss all the crackpot responses in this thread. It's illegal cause it's actually fucking hazardous. Weed smoke can have more toxins than tobacco smoke (should also be illegal and is only as dangerous as it is due to the added chemicals so raw tobacco may be fine) and edibles aren't any better. Smoking is still smoking, and smoke contains carcinogens no matter what is being smoked.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-146853/Why-cannabis-greater-cancer-risk-tobacco.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/06/150623113156.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130208124553.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160825141908.htm
abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248

Alternatively
>abcnews go com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/marijuana-edibles-dangerous-smoking/story?id=23468248

And the pharma kikes are here.

>If we truly are a democratic nation it would be decriminalized everywhere
Not if people everywhere haven't voted to make it legal.

Also we have been trying to end tobacco smoking for decades why would we turn and okay a new means of smoking just as we close in on stamping out the last?

Kikes are pushing for marijuana legalization dumbass. You're an example of what niggerettes do to the human mind.

I wonder how this stuff compares to what you can legally buy today.

Except Cannabis does not equal Marijuana. Marijuana is the dried crushed leaves of Cannabis.

>voted to make it legal.
Ideally, it never would have been made illegal in the first place.

>The U.S. is not a democracy. It's a republic.
It's both.

Republic = no monarchy or hereditary rule.
Democracy = some or all people have to some degree a legally binding say in some or all aspects of government rule, directly or by representation.

>The individual states have the final say in deciding what is and is not legal, hence why it's legal in some states and not others. If the federal government decriminalized it tomorrow that doesn't make it any more legal in your particular state.

Still illegally at the Federal level that means it's illegal at the state level as by the Constitution federal law trumps state law. The DEA could move in and arrest ever 'legal' pot dealer and most of those people would be subject to a max penalty of a death sentence if they moved enough dollar value in drugs in a year.

Checked. Idk but the new stuff works for me.

Oh boy, it was bound to happen.

>when u are just tired of life and want to end it so u inject a whole cannabis but instead of ODing in bliss you cure your body of cancer and live to a natural death at 100

I can count to a higher number than a baked cohort.

>The individual states have the final say in deciding what is and is not legal
Except the feds stomp on that all time and raid/arrest state-legal operations.

>Marijuana
Checked.

History of The Drug

Let’s get one thing clear: marijuana was not made illegal because it caused “insanity, criminality, and death” as was claimed by Harry J. Anslinger. It was made illegal in an attempt to control Mexican immigration into the United States and to help boost the profits of large pharmaceutical companies.
fee.org/articles/the-racist-roots-of-marijuana-prohibition/

It being illegal absolutely doesn't prevent people from using this.

You cannot refute this.

When you make things illegal you insult the competancy of the individual to make their own successful choices. You are blatantly telling your people you think little of them. This harms moral.

I tried some high CDB tincture for pain, but I feel like it didn't help out as much as a real pain pill would. I usually just smoke bud now.

>Marijuana is the dried crushed leaves of Cannabis
You don't really believe that, do you?

Ever read about the Opium Wars?
Should China have accepted having most of their population addicted to Opium to a point that society was starting to collapse because of a lack of workers to grow food, transport goods or carry out basic economic functions?

To respect the competency of individuals to become opium addicts?

imho, edibles are the only way to go. Try microdosing for aches and pains.

web.archive.org/web/20170705060627/https://www.maxim.com/entertainment/microdosing-next-big-thing-edibles-2017-2

There is no logical connection you can draw betwern opium and marijuana.

Fyi, upwards of 50% of the u.s. population smokes weed. This is absolutely non-comparable to opiates, which is sub-5%.

Look into Insys, therapeutics for example . DEA gave them approval for THC spray and they are currently working on a CBD spray . Donated half a million to keep pot recreationally illegal in AZ and ran a 'reefer madness campaign . I guarantee you some of it has to do with pharmaceutical companies working with the DEA and FDA so that they can sell more pain pills and synthetic THC/CBD. Oh, and the reasoning behind why the DEA will approve synthetic THC is because you don't have to grow the plants. Makes sense...right?

I primarily consume to get high, so microdosing sounds like bullshit to me but I will look into it. The shops around here sell weak edibles with like 5mg of THC per candy or whatever.

This wouldn't really start to happen until 10-17 years after the controlled substances act. How did they look into the future. They even argue Mormons brought it in. Into salt lake City. Wohoo 1 city. No buddy, it didn't hit the controlled substances act until 1970 when there was a huge influx in drug consequences. Since the understanding was so low of its effects. Marijuana was thrown into it because let's just say because people were fucking dieing off lsd and shit. Lets not even mention the crazy addition of hiv Don't take the spoon feed bait of the left. They deem anything race motivated for agenda. This is nothing but a last ditch effort. You can't argue legality of federal government until they actually made it schedule 1 in 1970

>The shops around here sell weak edibles with like 5mg of THC per candy or whatever.
same thing in Alaska because retards would eat a plate of brownies then call 911 because they think they were drugged with something else.

I like weed but absolutely hate weed culture.

I went into a head shop yesterday an the were sell ing fucking crack pipes next to bowls. Fucking crack pipes. I asked the store owner wtf and he said, "Oh, uhhh, those are for dabs bro".
No conservative is going to vote for legalization if all the head shops blare trashy and vulgar nigger music and have t-shirts that say "FUCK TRUMP" and "FUCK COPS" not to mention you have CRACK PIPES IN YOUR FRONT WINDOW!!! Your average conservative is going to see this bullshit and come to the logical conclusion that weed makes you degenerate. If they really wanted weed to be legal they would be pushing it like tobacco and alcohol companies push their products.
I smoke yet I find the time to not look like a bag of ass.
Fucking this.

Are you sure they were crack pipes and not mistaking oil rigs for crack pipes?

What do you mean?

Sorry, your paragraph didnt really show your position.

Are you sure they weren't dab pipes?

surely not

No, those were in there own area. these were glass tubes with a nice round bulb at the end.

They looked exactly like pic related.

The bigger issue is that when states do legalize it, you got a bunch of liberal Silicon Valley faggots buying property and funding them with there tech bucks.

What I find strange about all of this is if states can legalize marijuana for consumption why can't cities? Hopefully cities would adopt policy that would favor the local population over outsiders or completely ban outsiders from owning. This is a big money maker and that money leaving the city or state ends up causing the local economy from being abused.

-Feds didn't outlaw it until 1970
-The "racist" card is pulled from the early 1900s. The Mexican war and also injected Mormons into the equation.
-Mexican immigration didn't become such an issue until the 80s. So how did they know in the 70s it was going to sky rocket. There wasn't a huge concern for immigration in the early 1900s because we WON. If anything it would of been a concern of invasion.
-the race card is a leftist tactic. They do it all the time. This is no different.
-Bottom line, it was a bunch of drugged out hippies passing hiv all over the place saying "legalize it" in a time it wasn't fully understood. It freaked the fuck out of people.

Ahh okay, just making sure

You just stated a bunch of facts.

Are you purposefully not stating the implications of these facts? They basically mean nothing to me.

Also, hiv wasnt a problem in the year 1970

user sorry, idk how I'm addressing you when I meant him.

Yes it was. Where have you been? I'll give you a hint. They knew exactly why JENNY was going to die.

The time period Jenny got HIV was in the 80s dude.

Making weed legal would be a huge cash crop.

The south would have another cash crop on its hands if it were legal. Think of all the revenue that could be generated if it was legal and taxed.

17 days clean. Drug test in approx 4 more weeks. heavy user for past 15 years (every day, at least a few times after work). It feels great not having blazed for a couple weeks and I know I will never go back to smoking every day. Next I have to kick cigarttes.

>Can Sup Forums give me a reason why cannabis is still illegal
because retarded ultra lefties seem to lurk around it.
Look grandson, if these people hadn't acted the way they do, nobody would probably had cared. But they attack women, children and whatever on the streets, for no reason at all. What do you think people are going to do?
OFC they blame the weed because of this abnormal behavior.

I actually used to be pro legalization my self, and I have spent my time in jail in my youth, but watching the situation in the us right now has made me anti as fuck. Ban the shit!
>I regret every gram I have smoked
used to think this stuff was cool, now I hate it

Protip (((they))) dont want the south to do well

Robert E. Lee's biggest fear is that if the south lost was that the North would never treat them as equals because southerners are down to earth and not superficial and northerners are snobby cocksuckers, and his fears have painfully come true

agreed and checked

Are you literally retarded
>i spent time in jail
>i know it's not weed
>but I regret weed!
>ban it!
how about just enforce the law against liberals?

weed is just another vector to make everyone a criminal so that no one can question authority

Trying to pollute Sup Forums . Check.

doesn't help grandson, I think this is where it starts. cut the bud out, I did, I don't want to be affiliated with these people

like probably you, I could handle it, but not all people can. So fuck it. Just look at how they act.
I used to laugh at these anti weed movies they made here from the 70ies and so, but I see now there was actually some basis for it, as retarded as it was

It's a joke and you're arguing something you can't dispute. Doctors were well aware of links in symptoms associated with drug use in the late 60s that lead to the total awareness of hiv in the 70s. The 80s just shed light mainly due to technology and being able to track effects. But let's not forget there was a slew of diseases being spread. I just wanted to point out it was a major factor in the spreading of hiv as well.

There are dozens of legal versions of meth, many of which they prescribe to toddlers.

No shit, my father would tell me stories about his childhood in Georgia where on a school camping trip, they stumbled onto some hippies cultivating the stuff out in the moutains.

>every day, at least a few times after work
Dang man. That is way to much in my opinion. I only smoke once or twice a week. I've been clean for the past month and a half cause I got a new job and I don't know if they test yet.

It's everywhere in Kentucky. When the hillbillies aren't making meth in their trailers, they are in the mountains growing pot next to their moonshine distilleries.

Lmao, I forgot, people share marijuana needles hahahaha

You're quite special

Nobody did shit about HIV until the mid 70s at the absolute earliest

>disease you can only get from blood contact and dies 5 minutes after leaving the host

yea I fell for the nigger meme back in high school. In college I smoked practically all day. I've allowed myself to waste a large portion of my life, and I know it isn't the weed's fault - it's purely my own. But I can say the weed made it OK in my mind. I honestly agree with South Park's take on it, that is "it makes you OK with being bored." Lots of wasted time, with only myself to blame. Coincidentally, I don't play video games anymore either. They completely lost their appeal without being stoned off my ass.

People dont realize Kentucky technically grows more marijuana han California. It's a fact. Kentuckians will forever be lawless.

Still too many boomers in congress but they are slowly but surly dieing off and soon we will have a liberal utopia

No dude, why are you being such a shill.

I said

>-Bottom line, it was a bunch of drugged out hippies passing hiv all over the place saying "legalize it" in a time it wasn't fully understood. It freaked the fuck out of people.

Who is the real special one.

I was replying to the comment I linked, not that. You're right it was misunderstood. But you also must acknowledge nearly nobody knew about it until the mid 70s. This is past the hippie era. Dont call me a shill because you dont want to have a conversation.

First off I don't even smoke pot
Second, you're admitting it's about being associated with the people and not the drug itself.
You're a fucking authoritarian, a retard who thinks he knows best. News flash, you wouldn't be the one leading anything.

So why was it banned in the first place? Hippies and stoner culture didn't exist in the fucking 1920s you dips.

Order online if you don't like retail outlets.

>>never smoked pot
>>has a fervent opinion on it

Doctors didn't know about HIV until well after they understood the mechanisms of AIDs and AIDS wasn't even clinically observed until 1981 and it was noticed among gay men and IV drug users, not hippy weed smokers.

You know that most people have friends and relatives that have been negatively affected by the lies of this civil war?