Thinly Veiled Powerlevel Discussion

Where would one put the best position for Hit, SSBx10KK Goku and Zarama?

Around TTGL/Anti Spiral for Goku and HIT. Zarama a bit higher.

Thanks. Do you know how many dimensions Tenchi Muyo settings have?
Most western wikis put him as something beyond infinite dimensionals but I asked /jp/ and someone said that he is only on 12 dimensions.

This list is garbage. Bam. I fixed it for you.

How the fuck do I read this chart? What are the X and Y axes?

Top tier = stronk even stronger than special tier
Bottom tier (Homura) = human with firearms
Special tier = too lazy to put them because confusing ability

Where is the cutoff? Why is there a left to right distribution? What fucking remedial science autist made this?

No one knows. It was made by anonymous who put only a space on its name. I am just carrying around because it is such a shame to left this to death.
If you are familiar with them you can easily discern where is the multiversal, universal, galaxy/solar system, scale etc.

Father is planetary system level. Madara is solar system/2. Goku is solar system level. Gurren Lagann is universal. Still a fucked chart.

Does anyone know if infinite dimensional = Hilbert Space?
Looking at the discussion in Japanese doesn't seem to imply it but I haven't learnt cardinality enough to understand this stuff.

>Goku is solar system level
>Ignoring the fact his fight with Beerus threatened the entire universe

Yeah that chart still didn't get update. It would be better to just go look at the 2ch powerlevel chart, less misinformation and more complete.

Post it then.

Google is your friend since 2ch community have a law to reject copying/reprinting their information, etc.

the fuck is mido ban?
Watched some wiki and he sounds like a shit

>implying anybody gives a fuck about internet outersea laws
hilarious user

So Hit is stronger than Goku or...?

>...
Kill yourself.

Featherine is stronger than Demonbane

Reminder that powerlevel threads should be fucking banned and you should stop posting.

Western wiki downplays Get Backers a lot, a really lot.

Kek. (You) clearly don't posses a code of honour.

So should you, idiot.

make me nigger.

Because I don't want to see Sup Forums covered in retarded threads like this? Go ahead, keep trying to prove your favorite shitty character is better than someone else's, you fucking autist.

/jp/ is right.

It's just wanking.
This guy has been wanking Ban Mido for go knows how long. It's best to ignore him and his headcanon.

No, it's because your wannabe policing and attempting to fit in is laughable.

That guy got banned because he called it a general. Powerlevel threads have always been allowed, you would know what if you weren't an idiot. Just because they're cancer doesn't mean they get deleted, otherwise the Madoka generals would've been stopped long ago.

>That guy got banned because he called it a general.
Keep bringing that up, faggot. The fact is, it's just shitposting.

>because they're cancer doesn't mean they get deleted, otherwise the Madoka generals would've been stopped long ago.
>spreading cancer is fine just because it's ignored somewhere
This mentality should fucking stop. You know these powerlevel threads are Jojo-tier and they surely aren't improving.

/tg/ said he is beyond concept of 22 dimensions. Each dimension has one dimension supervisor and Chousin who called themselves hyper dimensional are beyond dimension concept. I am confused, how can there be multiple interpretation?

Why don't you go to Sup Forums?

Goku should be near the top now.

Nice reading comprehension. I have no idea how you came up with that. Maybe you should go instead if you despise board quality that much.

Needs to be updated for Dragon Ball Super

Correct powerchart

>I am confused, how can there be multiple interpretation?

Because, what a surprise, people who discuss powerlevels often don't know the material they're talking about.

Shit's just an anime version of Telephone.

>Kakine
>below DIO
literally how. You can't kill dark matter.

He's a jobber.

>sailor moon above beerus
Alright

Should Touma's 'Invisible Thing' be on the list? It's an entirely different being than Touma

Kill yourself

>Sakura above Sailor Moon

see why power level threads are shit?

Here's a (You)

Pretty strong dude. Has that "expert strategist" trait. Also has an ability to make a person see an illusion of anything he wants for sixty seconds. Also the shit with his snake arm but I don't remember enough details about that.

The Snakebite is an advanced version of the Imagine Breaker

Where's Madara? And you know which one I'm talking about. Put him right below John Cena.
Make Moot's box smaller, and add God to the top of the list and you have it right.

Tell me about Beatrice.