Who should we vote for in the next Australian Elections?

Who should we vote for in the next Australian Elections?

No one man, the whole country is fucked. It doesn't matter who you vote for.

If voting actually mattered they would make it illegal.

Turnbull is fucked and will probably use murdoch to pump fear into winning the next election.

If Shorten somehow wins, then we're cucked still.

Maybe of Pauline wins wel'l be okay, not because she's a good leader.. but because shel'l scare the fuck out of the people pulling the strings in a similar way Donald Trump did for the US.

Def that cunt Pauline. Do it for the lulz.

The lower house if fucked, all senate votes #1 to One nation. At least that way Labor can't fuck us over

Whichever party has a plan to keep the mozzies out, gets my vote.

David llewlel...llljjhjn...jlllyewywn
Liberal Democrats

VOTE FOR THAT WOMAN WHO PUT ON A VEIL IN UR CONGRESS N SHIET

How's Prepbull working out for you strayans?

Who will give me weed? XD

you know you should all be really worrying about making your own lives into successes rather than hoping a government is going to do it for you

wtf thought was angry spurdo fugg >:DDD

I really don't know, Liberal are absolute cancer, Labor seem to be more fair with workers but they've boarded the crazy train of poofters, trannies, niggers and other degenerates, they're basically the green lite, the other problem is there are too many smaller meme parties that only divide people more and keep liberal and labor in power.

We're truly fucked.

Agreed. Doesn't matter who we vote. To many people will flip out if a small party is elected and will try like all fuck to get them out. Labor is pathetic with there politically correct agenda and Liberal might as well branch into Israeli.

We are over taxed, lied to, not supported and excluded from an choice made about this country of OURS. They blow the smoke screens of fucking gay rights bullshit and the media laps it up as the goverment pushes more bills through that take more rights away from Australian Citizens. Trying to trade our freedoms for 'safety' just like they did to the Americans. I love my country with all my heart, but i despise and purely hate our goverment. Needs to be a revolution.

DUDE

>Who should we vote for in the next Australian Elections?

Whoever can provide immediate death.

I think a smaller party getting elected is impossible, simple because there are so many smaller parties, the majority of them are right leaning and have similar ideologies, they should merge into one larger party to take on labor and liberal.

Not possible. Our population is too fucking stupid. Always the "SHE'LL BE ROIGHT MOIGHT"!! attitude.

NO IT WONT BE RIGHT YOU FUCKING SHIT CUNT! THANKS TO FUCKS LIKE YOU

(sorry for off-topic.)
Bump this thread.

ON. But check the preferences. Because as much as the LNP need to be lined up against a wall, they're still the lesser weevil compared to Labor.

Thats the point you dumb faggot. The government in this country is actively trying to prevent us from being able to create success for ourselves

ON or LDP. put LNP there as a backup.

Ask them if they are pro second amendment. If they say "we don't have the second amendment here" say "that's not what I asked you!!! Why can't you just answer a simple question!!! Fuck I hate this place and I hate you!!" Then storm off.

Not labour or the greens

Voting for one nation, I agree with 75% of their policies. It's a shame they will never make it though.