How did lefties get so crazy?

How did lefties get so crazy?

People used to consider me really left wing.

Now the lefties have gotten so crazy that I am called a fascist by them.

WTF happened?
Why have so many people gone crazy far to the left in recent years?

My sister who used to be a trend following stacy now has dyed hair a nose ring and a coexist sticker on the back of her car.

I used to tell her left wing stuff as a teenager and she would role her eyes at me and say "that's not how normal people think"...

Now she is more left than me and lectures me on white privilege.

My guess is a network of NGOs linked to George Soros have decided to demographically displace the Caucasians through mass immigration and turning the low-test whites against their own race.

I was in left-wing circles at my university around 2007-2008 and they were beginning to discuss how to create 'social justice warriors' to combat the inevitable right-wing backlash caused by mass immigration and low white birthrates.

how do you politically identify now?

At least then she's still a trend follower.

White nationalist. If its good for whites, I'm for it. Generally right-wing.

She is doing a humanities degree and started following all the other hippies there.

It's amazing how quickly she changed, lol.

because of you, and people like you

How?

Whats wrong with Mac deMarco?

I've been on the internet since the mid 90s. SJWs came, they conquered the forums, they infiltrated the HR departments, they allied with the Democratic party, they tried to take over the country. Caught unprepared for their defeat, they are continuing to fight where they know how and expect to win.

This has been going on for about 6 years now. It started here with "liking traps is not gay" threads. This is not counting the decades of leftists trying to do the same, but unsuccessfully.

It's a culture war. We didn't take them seriously. We thought when they ragequit that we were winning and their butthurt were the spoils.

But most of us were not watching the rest of the internet. We were not watching these ideas spread through female friend groups via sms. We rolled our eyes as they demanded representation of their radical social policies in corporations. We did not notice they became a economically important demographic to be pandered to.

It has never been easier to bully people into radically changing their beliefs.

>pic related
>this artist used to draw satires of feminism
>now he's got man guilt.

Here's a good read.
Ignore the weird format, it was a april fools prank the mods put on.

What artist?

Yeah I dunno. I considered myself a lefty in my formative years because it was the early 2000s and Bush was a moron.

Then I got the crazy notion one day to read the Quran so I could prove Muslims were just misunderstood and inadvertently redpilled the shit out of myself after discovering that they are, in fact, a death cult that deserves to be wiped from the earth immediately and with extreme prejudice.

Then I started wondering why people who were pro-amnesty got really giddy when talking about how Spanish will one day be the dominant language of the US and whites will be minorities.

The I started thinking it was weird that there were lots of white people mocking themselves for being "so white", meaning they cant dance and are socially awkward and shit, as if that is an inherent "white" trait. It's reflexive to most whites nowadays, and it's pathetic.

Fast forward about 5 years and I discovered Sup Forums (my first happening wad Dorner). After a month I stopped being shocked by the happy merchant meme and realized I was home...forever

Tatsuya Ishida. He draws Sinfest.

>cant dance

That is a white thing though.
Ever see black people dancing in the club and how easily they stay on beat?

Jewish cultural Marxism works very well on young women.

Are you me? Why are my super lefty views of15 years ago now borderline fascist?

That's not a "white" thing, that's a "socially maladjusted due to being raised by an uncaring narcissist boomer who didn't couldn't be bothered to teach you basic social skills" thing. Boomers and before all knew how to dance, it used to be a societal norm.

Then social alienation fractured community cohesion, and lime I said earlier lazy parents also didnt bother to teach their kids how to change their oil, patch a wall, or do a basic fucking waltz

>shocked by the happy merchant meme
Wow there is an extreme brainwashing igoing n your country.
Why are you such a retard you fucking subhuman, when will you learn to behave? Why do you have to ruin it for everyone? Do you not even know about waltz, opera or ballet which rely on actual beauty? Are americucks this much mind cucked?

All forms of sub-groups are normie as fuck.

Okay there are white dancers but blacks have natural rhythm.

I'm not against whites or anything but if you ever go to a night club it's really clear that on average blacks dance better.

A white guy who can't admit blacks tend to be better dancers is kinda like a black guy denying that blacks cause lots of crime.

You are a gay nigger faggot.

I don't think the DNC shifted left very much, but started attacking whites. The DNC has absolutely no vision, they are moderate economically as they've always been. They just tried to mobilize using racial issues. A literal pity party.

Happy Merchant isn't even that bad most of the time, another version of it's pretty normie.

>tfw my fiancée is a rich upper class republican white woman who is majoring in art at a private Christian university because her family is wealthy enough for her not towork and she simply enjoys the objective aesthetic of Christian European art, letting her be a stay at home mom to raise my white children while I work in (((finance))) to support her and my new family.

Fuck the left for trying to take this away from me. Fuck them to death.

Before coming to Sup Forums I was a normie who didn't spend more than an hour or so on the internet a day. Don't you remember what you were like before you started coming here?

Have neither of you guys ever been to a night club?

I was depressed and fucked up and somehow developed a bad habit of coming here.

they always were, any indication otherwise was simply taqiyya

For the past couple decades the right side of the political spectrum has gone soft. Back in the day it was the commies and the non christians who were EVIL. Now the left uses the word evil to describe the opposition. The right (before Trump) was just calling the left dumb or lazy. So now all these young people have tp make a choice. Would they rather be called lazy or evil. Well they don't want to be like those evil republicans, so leftism it is. They've been brainwashed into thinking the left is the morally superior stance.