Thought?

thought?

If you want white populations to grow, you have to stop replacing them FIRST. They aren't just going to speculatively surge forward when that might force them into an unyielding crush of race-to-the-bottom third worlders.

reproducers, of any race and nationality, are the enemy

I like those carts though. Its a nice intermediate between the hand baskets and full size carts. They are much more maneuverable and end up being useful when im not doing a full shopping trip.

I used to push carts at a supermarket almost a decade ago. Those carts would go missing all the time because the people from the nearby apartment complexes would bring them home with them. The old ladies would complain until the store acquired new ones, and the cycle would begin again.

I noticed from the nineties til now they hav gotten smaller as well maybe its just my shitty country.

costco carts are top tier

The problem will solve itself when Amazon eventually wipes out grocery stores.

You fags are getting triggered over shopping carts now?

This is secretly an /o/ thread

How hard is to carry a basket and now we are all seeing cuck carts, manly on liberal stronghold areas.
>basket for single people
>full sized cart for family

Nah, I am still sick of your shit ethnic people more than anything.

A lot of places now seem to have some sort of theft deterrent system in place for shopping carts. They have signs saying that the wheels lock up if they get too far away from the store. I've never tried it, I guess it works like those shock collars for dogs. Maybe they have batteries that recharge while the cart is moved around?

I think more places should do what Aldi does, make you pay a quarter to use a cart and then when you return it and chain it back up you get the money back.

They're not just for singles, they're also for old people so they don't have to bend over as far to put thing in and out.

Sometimes I need more than a basket but less than a full cart.

I really like hand baskets personally, they limit how much shit i can carry so I have to skip on garbage food since i usually can't fit it in after veggies, fruit and milk.

>how hard is it to carry a basket
It's uncomfortable. If they had the handles on those lengthwise instead, maybe I'd be more inclined to use them

Actually really convenient if I'm going into a store to get like a dozen things after work/school

I carry everything by hand. Last time I went shopping, I purchased a 50 lbs. bag of dog food and just carried out of the store and threw it in the back of my truck. It's a habit I picked up when I was getting into shape a few years back. Instead of weekly grocery shopping, I went everyday and only picked up what I needed for dinner. That way there was absolutely nothing to snack on at home. I got into shape really fast.

Bump this thread.

I love those carts, I remember using them as a kid and feeling like a boss

Sometimes you don't want to have to carry a big sack of potatoes, a box of soda, or dog food. Did you ever think of that?

when I go to the grocery store I see all white people with carts

People are lazy, and it's easier to push a cuck cart than it is to carry a single man's basket around. All those frozen pizzas get heavy.

>I think more places should do what Aldi does, make you pay a quarter to use a cart and then when you return it and chain it back up you get the money back.
lmao we've had that everywhere since forever

but if you wanted to steal a cart you would just use some plastic shit

let's talk about the real problem

Or lose a quarter. A nice cart is worth way more than even a dollar to a homeless person or a lazy car-less "person" that lives in an apartment.

>Gibs me dat EBT.

Food stamps, buying "snacks", not ever eating out for meals.

Just say beaner grandmothers.

lol look the commie is pretending he has food in his country.

I work at a small supermarket with them. They are extremely annoying to haul in, but there is nothing wrong with them in concept. This is a retarded thread. Saged.