Becky eternally BTFO

Becky eternally BTFO

>Sup Forums on purpose ignoring this facts
As usual

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

>your ancestors

So is this a 'gibs reparashuns' thing or a 'fuck borders and shit' thing?

Either way, my ancestors lived in Germany until around 1900

>Your ancestors did this terrible thing to natives
>Here though, let me benefit from those resources too.

NIGGER THREAD

If only there were some sort of proof that the negros have murdered, raped, and pillaged as recently as today... well, I guess there isn't any and we will just have to accept that we are the bad guys.

Should all black people be blamed for crimes other blacks commited?

Yes.

Do you want to be blamed for things other random people do?

Yeah, and look what happened to the Indians.

There is nothing wrong with doing any of that. Might is right. The weak should fear the strong. We dominate other animals without remorse so why not other groups of humans too. You earn what you take.

>came here illegally
but that's wrong.

No one is responsible for their ancestors.

Your ancestors couldn't create a written language. Your ancestors didn't design anything other than some mud huts. Your ancestors couldn't makd anything better than a pointy to defend themselves.

Isn't that the norm here?

>trying to argue with niggers

And yet his ancestors murdered, raped, pillaged and sold their own people and still do today. But no, let's conveniently forget that and focus on "muh reparations" even when thousands of soldiers died and even thousands more got maimed and disfigured for their freedom.
Goddamned niggers.

Once again attacking all white people as a collective yet when all white people get together for a protest it's racist. Nigger logic.

>people wanted to rape niggers
>niggers had something worth pillaging

wrong and wrong.

QTip is an race baiting idiot Basterd baby of al sharpston and maxi-pad Walters. Why couldn't planned parenthood have aborted all 3 of them?

>came here illegally
It wasn't a sovereign nation. Wow, that was an easy argument to beat the new nigger party leader

Black don't murder, rape or pillage.....??????

Discovering land that doesn't even have border and immigration laws since it wasn't even claimed as a country by the natives doesn't make the founders immigrants. The founders made the free land a country with laws, not the other way around.

>doesn't make the founders immigrants
*doesn't make the founders illegal immigrants

> Your people can here illegally

I wasn't aware the Native Americans had sophisticated border security and laws. I'm surprised they were able to stop fighting as individual nations and able to come up with strict rules on who was allowed to come from overseas.

Bait thread. Sage for sure.

So is that guy saying that he also thinks illegal immigration is bad?

Don't forget to gibs back Constantinnople

The Indians had a legal system? OK nigger, name the law. This nigger crybaby needs to go back to africa. Slavery was wrong, but we can make things right again by restoring the situation to its original conditions.

What sovereign immigration laws did we violate?

How the fuck does he know how her ancestors got to America?

So you admit that uncontrolled illegal immigration is devastating to the local culture and society?

That's what Sup Forums does isn't it?

I guess that means current American citizens should strictly prohibit illegal immigration so history won't repeat itself , I mean, fool me once right?

kek pretty much this

Is that Q tip from ATCQ?

I don't think that's QTip.

Is Qtip that dumb?

>stole land from roaming bands of protohumans

>illegally
how could they have been illegal when it was just a wilderness of savages with no government
>murdered
true
>raped
true
>pillaged
pillaged what? Natives had nothing of value. Their stockpiles were meager and they had no technology.
When will these people realize that white people did not "conquer" because there was no civilization to conquer. We colonized. We came upon savages in the state of nature who had no concept of rule of law or property rights and we made civilization in their place. hell we even tried to integrate them. But no, they had to steal our shit and threaten us so they could continue burning down forests, killing each other, and living the simple, brutish, short, savage existence of a people who could never amount to anything.

Dan?

I don't get the narrative that white people's ancestors were rapists. Whites are 99% descended from white people marrying other white people. It's blacks and mestizos who have rapist ancestors..

Their logic makes no sense.
Shall I crucify them for their ancestors raping
Europeans and selling their own people?
No.

I'll never understand the argument that white people are "illegal immigrants"
as if those stupid ass redmen had an actual civilization to immigrate too. Bunch of fuckin' tp's and dirt.

In the 1200's the Chichimec Empire had rules about immigration from northern tribes. Including order, one important law was assimilation to civilized Toltec way of life.

In late 1200's a guy named Yacanex led a revolt because his people wanted to continue living in caves and hunt/gather like their ancestors did in the north (today's USA and northern Mexico). They didnt want to farm, go to school, and such. The revolt was swiftly suffocated, though it created protests like burning of farming crops and markets.

Sounds familiar?

This is the exact same thing happening now in US and Europe -- it happened in Mexico hundreds of years ago. At the end the immigrants won, the Empire fell, and became what you know as the warring blood-thirsty Aztecs.

If you forget history you are doomed to repeat it. So why the fuck do I want some shit skins fucking up what my ancestors accomplished?

Not my problem lead balls worked better than arrows. Go fuck yourself

ah fuck topkek

What legality were they under when they came here though? I'm pretty sure to come here illegally there would have to be sort of legal system to exist in the first place for something to be done illegally.

At least we were capable of conquering this great nation. Would have never got your freedom if it didn't happen. Governments only pushed for your freedom to destroy small gov and later prolong the vietnam war. Go nig somewhere else

It doesn't make them immigrants either. It makes them settlers.

On my dad's side, my great grandparents came over from Germany and England in the early 1900s. I have no idea what my mom's family tree looks like, but I doubt it's much different. Niggers need to stop assuming shit.

plz to be elaborating on 1600s native american foreign policy?

>THE BRITISH COLONISTS MASSACRED AND RAPED
This misinformation has got to stop. this didn't happen. it's one of the greatest lies ever told

To be fair

murder: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another:

You couldn't even murder those savages.

Oh I didn't know, I guess we should let the same shit happen to us.

Fucking nigger.

they didn't have a welfare state though.

so fuck off to the African country youd be better off in, ya well-fed fuck.