ANISON MATRIX!! 6th ANNIVERSARY - 2nd Thread

1st Saturday of the Month

IT's TIME Sup Forums, MOGRA SATURDAY!!

GET IN HERE

ustream . tv / channel / mogra1

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
kz
Sabacan Records
H.K.WORKS

■DJ
D-YAMA
Esupa
HokBoy
melo
kei。
Oblongar
chefoba

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ

■TIMETABLE
01:30~02:10 melo/DeLPi •

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
meguca.org/mogra.mp3
stream.meguca.org/mogra.mp3
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
twitter.com/saolilith/status/727049132502732800
soundcloud.com/parkgolf/woo-woo
soundcloud.com/nexcyrus/fu-mou-remix
my.mixtape.moe/mbossj.mp3
desustorage.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/MOGRA/type/posts/
twitter.com/fu_mou/status/610794427284480002
soundcloud.com/jumpingomochi/myheartwillbehopping
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op too slow, you silly nigga

DIE SUKI

DAISUKI

DIE SU KI

FIRST

Holy shit this remix is fucking dope

DIESUKI

DIE SUKI

DIE JOUBU

DAISUKI

everything will be fire

OKARIN~

DIE SUKI

don't panic

Genki desu~

DIE SUCKI

WEW WEW

Someone knows this remix?

I NEED THIS TRAAACK

PIANOS ARE MY WEAK POINT

>For the Anons, Janitors and Mods that doesn't know what Mogra is.
It is "don't".

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

How to watch Mogra on MPC

pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

And the low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.

old ones
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
meguca.org/mogra.mp3

new ones
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u

(If they don't work, wait for dev user or meguka user)

Again, next Mogra event is on the FIRST Saturday of June (Saturday 4th)

Also please, try to maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to minimum or better in 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in Ghost post mode to avoid all the shitposting.

DJ Saolilith / Yotsuba just became a mother recently.

twitter.com/saolilith/status/727049132502732800

That's a nice picture, user :3

congratulations old hag

soundcloud.com/parkgolf/woo-woo

kz imminent

soundcloud.com/nexcyrus/fu-mou-remix

this one?

pachi pachi pachi

MOGRAnon*

DIDN'T WIN BAKA NANO

GOOD SONG

Best quality I was able to find my.mixtape.moe/mbossj.mp3

the town where i was cucked

Is she giving me the loser sign?

KEKED

>club
>play music liked by an all male audience of shut ins

I don't understand. Makes me want R/a/dio back though.

Only good thing to come out of that anime was the ED..

a best

Congrats !

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As i already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix (This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month)
- Mogra Anniversary (As a place/bar and it's a 3 days event)
- Anison Matrix Anniversary (One day event, always first saturday of May)
- New Year Countdown (Last day of the year)

As i already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, i'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples of things to don't do.
desustorage.org/a/thread/141161312
desustorage.org/a/thread/122830717
desustorage.org/a/thread/123178659
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event.
Please, read all the pastas before doing/asking anything and don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads.

KZ at the back smoking a cigarette in Mogra again.

AKARRRIIIINN

YURUYURIYO

YURUYURIYO

Oh, it's fu_mou. That makes sense.
Now I wonder if there's a download somewhere.

>she
I've got news for you son.

A shame the download link doesn't work, though...

YURI YURI YO

>want R/a/dio back though.
what happened?

>Makes me want R/a/dio back though.

how new are you?

also, don't make this a shitposting session for r/a/dio

Posted too soon. Thanks user!

Thanks, but it's a shame the download link doesn't work*

megumi a shit

is she giving me the loser sign or not?

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desustorage.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/MOGRA/type/posts/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

Will stream go down because kz?

It's on 'Ultra Orange Project'

twitter.com/fu_mou/status/610794427284480002

Didn't find it downloadable anywhere tho.

That's a big hat.

Megumi a best.

Megumi a best

Megumi a best

PYON PYON

What happens if he takes off the hat?

Nice.

Fuck you

How come Anison Matrix has so many more viewers than other events at Mogra? Is it really that much better?

Megumi a best

PYUN PYUN

wat anime? is this dunn duu rumm duu

PYON PYON

PYON PYON MOTHERFUCKERS

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Taku/Page, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, not other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important

just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.

In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

PYON PYON

Megumi a worst

Chino is my wife

KOKORO PYON PYON

it would probably be very painful

Shit taste

PYON PYON

PYON PYON

soundcloud.com/jumpingomochi/myheartwillbehopping

does she know this?

My wife rize likes this song

You are the one shitposting.

r/a/dio blew this shit out of the water.

This is so Sup Forums unrelated that it requires OP to add a 6000+ word "disclaimer" to make sure it doesn't just get straight up deleted like it should.

Mods a shit.

You think I am shitposting, I am not, these threads are genuinely cancer and belong on /jp/ or Sup Forums. Just because OP tries to argue his way out of this every single time doesn't make it right.

Hands off faker. I married her first.

Well it is mothers day on this end of the earth. I hope you all remembered to write your cards anons!

CAWFEE or GWEEN TEA?
You can only choose one

I found the whole album a little while back. So it's still out there. I might be able to find the link later.

Same!

Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The last GUEST DJ.

▼kz
ClariS, including the music of Tokyo 7th Sisters, music producer maker Anison, games, such as the J-POP. Also as a DJ "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL", "COUNTDOWN JAPAN", "ULTRA JAPAN", a number of festival beyond the boundaries of the genre, such as "super-conference", appeared in the event. Nakata from 2016 Yasutaka, tofubeats, start the banvox et al. And a new event "YYY".
livetune The name "Google Chrome - Hatsune Miku Hen -" CM song "Tell Your World", including the theme song "Hand in Hand" Magical Future 2015, while creating a large number of Hatsune Miku work, of SEKAI NO OWARI Fukase, music, which celebrated its gorgeous realistic vocalist such as Sho Kiryuin of Golden Bomber also has released.
Also first the release work of "Sweet Clapper" is expected to release is a live unit "livetune + (live tune plus", which celebrated its Anna Yano to vocals from 2015 as livetune + in the start-up .5 / 11 at unBORDE. attention gather in future activities.
livetuneplus . com
twitter . com/kz_lt lang = ja

>anime music isn't related to anime

My mother thinks I'm a huge failure.

Nah.

Uzuki wins lol

Decaf CAWFEE.

>filename