I bet you racists have never even heard of Black Wall Street

I bet you racists have never even heard of Black Wall Street

i live in tulsa where it happened,
.....not impressed.

Heard that is was a HOT spot for deals. Too bad it never recovered after the Hennessy stock crash of '21

Can you jews please just stop with this bullshit. Yoiu're making everyone hate jews even more.

Was it the Hennessy? I thought the great watermelon farm shut down by competitor Kool Aid is what took down Black Wall Street

WE WUZ INVESTMENT BANKERS AND SHIIIIEEETTT!!!!

I'm not a racist. I'm a race realist. I know about Black Wall street. It's part of why I've been trying to get you all to stop being reliant on welfare and to lift yourselves up and stop being democrats, and while some blacks understand this and listen, most niggers don't.

If I can remember my history correctly is was the Hennessy stock crash in '21 that then caused the major Hennessy and Drank factories to close down. Unable to stay slack jawed drunk while working on the nearby Watermelon farms (owned by AFRO inc.), the workers then took to rioting and looting as their main source of income. The towns Kool Aid and KFC's saw hard times and were eventually taken over by the ruthless cutthroat company DINDU&SONS. AFRO inc. then trying to stay afloat started to grow Dank the great dank cloud of '23 swallowed the entire town of Tulsa. Everyone just got super high and sorta just wondered off.

Your history book may say some other stuff about how a Nig Nog rapped a white girl which lead to rioting and what not but this is the true history of how BLACK WALL STREET died.

Bump this thread.

What's this white guy doing here?

(((white)))

Jews are whiter than the average argentine imo

WE

WE

Here's a better picture.

If blacks were smart they could have rebuilt it, especially now. But they aren't, so they can't.

From my travels in South America, I beg to differ. People from far west and north Argentina tend to be darker.

I learned about the Tulsa race riot in high school. They said the white people flew old world war 1 plans to bomb the black neighborhoods. That's way they call the attack on Peral Harbor the first foreign aerial attack on US soil not simply the first aerial attack.

No, but have you heard about BlackWarGreymon?

>hating Jews more
Is that really a bad thing?
Honestly think about it, the more these shitty posts appear the more people hate Jews. These posts are actually helping us

tbqh. you're right.