Dr. Pie Unloads on Alex Jones

After Roger Stone dropped the bomb about Trump being poisoned and Trump's bodyguard being forced out, Dr. Pie browbeats AJ like a redheaded stepchild. Did AJ / Roger Stone get too close to the truth?

youtu.be/3Mdq-DlgtgM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AJ is a bit of a cuck when it comes to certain things, and Pieczenik is not.

i can't spell his name either, user

You've got the chronology all fucked up. Pie was on before Stone. Alex dragged that shit out for 4 hours

Chenik was fucking weird this time.
Bump this thread.

It's nice to see Steve chew out Alex in public more often.

He'll sort out his narratives soon enough. He only enumerated his points once, indicating he really did have a constipation of ideas on his mind while dealing with other things. The aligators comment at the end was top kek.

Alex Jones is a fucking controlled opposition kike. Watch the David Duke interview if you do not believe me.

Trump was poisoned? Proof?

Apparently MULTIPLE ANONYMOUS SOURCES are confirming that Trump is slurring his words.

THANKS TO AN EXTENSIVE STUDY OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF CHINESE HISTORY WE KNOW THIS MEANS PUTIN IS PUTTING POLONIUM IN HIS TRUMP BRAND WATER. lel you could see them cranking up the Alex machine from 100 miles away.

Alex eluded to them having some type of blackmail against Trump. I think he mentioned he cheated on Melania or something but he didn't get back to it. Think he got scared to put it out there

Alex is just fear mongering like he always does. Steve is telling the truth. Alex is doing the same shit Therovich is doing. Trump is not being poisoned, and he is still in control. No one is trying to remove Trump. The Military is also behind Trump. Steve called Alex out on his bullshit. Alex did great during the campaign, he was positive because of Trump supporters. Now Alex has to be negative and cause panic so people watch.

Bump

Therny is a nice guy as well, but you could see how obvious it was they were starting to get played by how much of an ego boost they got out of having been picked to be information outlets. It was only a matter of time before this started to happen.

Hopefully after an ebb-flow cycle they'll correct. Dr. P very wisely told Alex to stop obsessing over his confabulated narrative and shouting about himself for three straight hours and start going back to covering a whole globe worth of much more important news.

fucking CIA niggers muddying any semblance of truth

I'm the guy who's been doong the poisoning. AMA

steve has some good insights but hes gotten really full of himself/vindictive past few years

hes not entirely wrong though

Correct. Trump is fine, and good things are happening in the middle east finally, syria etc. Alex talks about himself, and fake news about people being out to get Trump for 4 hours is annoying. I only watch clips now. During the campaign I kept infowars on throughout the day....now - i listen to music. I wish Alex would just tell the news.

what did he mean by this
youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok

Damn, he hit Alex right off the fuckin' bat. Straight up embarrassed the water filter salesman.

Weeeeeird.

dr. pie sounded like a bitter and angry old man who needs a nap. alex is alex -- who takes anything he says seriously. it's entertainment

I like the infowars era where Alex would give you the standard breakdown monologue to start off the hour and then have lots of interesting guests on. Bob Chapman Friday in particular was great. Good guests like that are great ways to find your way over to other information platforms depending on what you want to learn more about.

"Pieczenik was born in Cuba of Jewish parents from Russia and Poland and was raised in France."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

Alex has been letting out a steady stream of truth pills right now beyond standard red pills.

He's steadily increasing the amount of super secret shit he shouldn't be talking about. Basically, what the secret space program conspiracy theorists were doing before they all got Joe Rogan'd.

Averaging about 79% truth pills right now but he'll never talk about the Sphere Alliance/Masonic Jew Slaves or E.T.s.

came across as a typical abrasive jew

looks like he won't be on again, alex is losing his shit. This guy always ignores the stuff alex pushes about george soros and stuff in their conversations and now that he's going after the military guys he can't ignore it anymore. Either a shill or Alex is too far down the rabbit hole. He normally gives good analysis though.

Funniest part is now they're going to start saying JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

because on the threat matrix or whatever Sup Forums is supposed to get all triggered out about the Jews. When in reality it's going to work just like the alt-right plant Spencer (approximately like CIA Obama), PewDiePie saying NIGGERS and it's just going to make the redpills flow like water.

lol if you like Alex Jones you are a cucked nazi faggot piece of shit that should be genocided

The bodyguard getting the boot speaks volumes.

tbqh senpai this id the worst psy op i've ever heard in my life.

Jews are getting sloppy.

They are MAKING FUN OF YOU you dumb retard

Alex Jones is a con-artist and a comedian. If you take him seriously you are a retard.

>Watch an interview between two controlled op characters
No thanks

Yeah, that was really bad news. The guy works for Trump for like 2 decades and the PRESIDENT can't prevent him from getting fired?

Alex Jones needs to loosen his tinfoil beanie a little. His brain is starved for oxygen.

You're right on both counts.

stop responding you mentally retarded reddit cuck

GOOOOOOD... post all the terror donald trumps supporters have committed.

Nah. The US has a long history of flipping you commies on your backs.

Thats all you got?

retard

>Trump being poisoned
>in his Diet Cokes

why is he drinking diet coke?!

>Corey Goode

there is a secret space program. the rabbit hole always gets deeper so I stopped just before the sphere alliance. i would rather not know. im happy hating jews and niggers. White people came from mars originally, until it was attacked and we took refuge on Earth. The story gets deeper with atlantis and antartica. the ice age and flood really hide our ancient history.

All of your post seem to think I am pro Trump. I make anti-Trump memes.

I am anti-Leftist/Commie.

And I hate Hillary. lets hug.

This is the fun of Sup Forums.

Wow this CIA guy basically confirmed the coup muh republic is code talk for containing Trump and doing what they (((the generals))) want.

whose jewing who?

We live in strange times, fearful times. I watch AJ still and I love the guy. Still though you always take precautions and look up shit anybody tells you just to make sure you are not being duped. AJ can be hyperbolic, and stretch shit, but usually he is pretty accurate. Some things he is nervous to cover, because he is a pussy sometimes. I do not think he is a shill. I think more he just has biases and tends to read into certain things too much. Remember he descends from the bircher school of thought. The birchers can be mocked, but they were a huge leap in pushing the conspiracy movement. There were GENUINE controlled op guys in high government offices who were birchers. Still though I have been seeing a lot of shilling against AJ and it seems a lot of people are swallowing the bait.

Just be smart and make sure you have all the facts, and not to just take anybodies word for it. Also remember that AJ tends to be melodramatic. I find his style kinda charming and fun myself. You shills can go fuck yourselves.

>KVETCHING INTENSIFIES

Evidence that Duke is controlled op? Genuinely curious

Pieczenik is a Jewish spy, him getting mad probably means Alex is right. This guy was wanted in connection with some op gladio murder of an italian politician wasn't he?

There's tons of these 'former CIA' guys who spread disinfo and talk about nazi moonbases and shit just to discredit the true info. Real creeps.

Yup. Early on I carefully tried to vet everything Alex said and good fucking luck with that, even after you get around how he words things. But he really is quite good at getting things mostly in the right direction.

I just wish he'd stop downing brain force by the bottle and go back to working the information war. He's been breaking down just like Glenn Beck did the past few years.

You. Are. Fucking. Dumb

Fuck off.

Alex Jones is controlled by zionists.

What did they mean by this?

Nah he's just married to one Jew and then another hooker Jew, and he knows if you drop the Jewpill you're really going to get marginalized. Kind of like how Trump, whether it's by wit or advice, adjusted course to use the "we all bleed the same blood" message rather than the nazi hitler bait.

Alex just really fucks up sometimes like trying to make fun of David Duke by bringing a knife to a gunfight. That could have been a good interview, like some of the interviews Duke went on to give afterward due to the fame boost of making Alex melt down by just being reasonable.

wat even?

BRO HES LETTING PEOPLE ON HIS SHOW SAY THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN LOBOTOMIZED THEY ARE SPOUTING PURE BULLSHIT.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

Exactly. They're tugging his ego into explosion by making him fall for the very thing he criticizes

>I HAVE THE HIGHEST LEVEL SOURCES
>MY ANONYMOUS SOURCES SAID

I'm pretty sure I know exactly who you are and I just wanted to say, I'm amazed you're still doing this and it's amazing you can withstand Sup Forums's autistic circlejerk in favor of le god emperor.

He is always saying things detrimental to his supposed cause into the cameras wherever he is giving liberals ammunition for months

Yeah, I thought that was weird as fuck.

fakkke

what does it mean?

> steve doesn't want to talk about it, decides to complain instead.

It was great. Even better than that one interview he did with Steve Quayle where he was just like
>you know, I don't care
>people don't care, they don't even care
>this is the last interview I'm doing
>if people care they can do it themselves
>I gave it a shot but fuck this I'm done I don't need this crap anymore

And then Mosaic came in to Florida and he showed up to tell off the city council and got roughed up in the hall afterward. Steve can't stop / won't stop.

sounds like Jones was trained to be controlled op, but he's seen so much shit over the years he's become a patriot gradually. now he's totally gone rogue and openly defying his bosses, that's why things are getting so tense right now.

this.

lmao keep making shit up retard. What it is your salty as FUCK that he said he supported Trump. I wish T_D would fucking LEAVE.

They're attempting at sigil magick.

You mean like the time Jones was all about the magic powers of how cops flash red and blue lights to make you subjugate to authority at the same time on his TV show the background behind him was flashing red and blue lights? This was back in his anti-cop days.

I thought that was funny.

>how cops flash red and blue lights to make you subjugate to authority
I wouldn't call that sigil magick, but yes, apparently this is seen as true in occult circles and is being exploited all across the globe.

>at the same time on his TV show the background behind him was flashing red and blue lights
might just use that knowledge lol

For various reasons I steer clear of sigil magick. I do think it's real and that's all I care to say.

But what I will say is if you notice this kind of humorous hypocracy, whether it's intentional or not, then you'll be better off in life on the whole. Truth and humor are universal forces.

Sure thing, Steve. We totally believe your bullshit. We know you're not a conniving kike globalist.

Steve's been struggling with how to harness "Anonymous" exactly for years, which is what attracted me to keep an eye on him in the first place.

Did he figure it out yet?

How big is your Doong ?

He's sort of on the right track like with most of his long-range imaginations, but it took the right storm of forces coming together for the various factions to agree on a common goal.

What I cared about is that my people, so to speak, didn't get caught up in stupid games so they could win more stupid prizes.

That's the first step, user.

Find out who ((((they)))) are and breakdown the gatekeepers!

if you don't mind me asking:
>who are your people?
>what are the stupid games they get caught up in?