California Demographics

951 reporting in.

What is happening to this state? My wife is a school teacher for kindergarten and it's just shocking what has happened within the past 10-20 years. There are only 4 white children out of her 30. Everywhere I go around town, in orange county, los angeles, san diego, etc.. I see a lot of ethnic families but barely any white couples with children. There is more grafitti now than ever, higher taxes, more run down areas, more spanish than english, and so forth. In fact my wife and I get looks every time we are out with our 3 children. Our neighbors are mexicans who barely speak any english, cram 4-5 families inside into one house and split rent, each family has 7 children, and numerous older relatives. They have huge parties on the weekends blasting foreign music late into the night, shaking the walls while gibbering in spanish about soccer.

What the fuck is happening to this state?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White flight.

Most young white Californians are leaving, a lot are going to Texas and Colorado as well as Oregon.

I'm from OC myself but I moved to Utah for college and have stayed here.

No way I'm going back to that state.

¡Reconquista!

Be very afraid, that's how we like you

White flight is what happened. Northern Californian counties like Plumas, Lassen, Modoc, etc. are still mostly white.

Bump this thread.

LA is a big city. There's more white people here than places such as Seattle.

this

OP you just live in a poor part of town

Except its due to social stratification and almost all the rich whites in LA are cucks

OC is based but that isnt really LA t b h

>What is happening to this state?

It's simple.

The anti-American, treasonous state and federal politicians encouraged over 100,000,000 brown skinned cockroaches to illegally come to America, get free shit paid for by your hard earned income tax dollars in order to commit white genocide:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California
sic semper tyrannis

951 here as well my nigger. it's fucking terrible now, like shady niggers starting to show up

I white flighted the fuck outta southern california due to the brown skinned Latrino infestation.

I now live in lilly white Boise, Idaho and not a filthy mexishit for miles.

I give full blame to the anti-American traitor politicians who allowed and even encouraged this spic infestation to occur under their watch.

>OC is based
said no one ever

They will follow you where ever you go, you mean gibs. If white Californians go to CO it's lost forever will be a beaner shit hole in 20 years.

lol ur a fucking faggot that lives in the fucking sweaty ridge of california's ball sack. probably san bernardino, get money u dumb fuck and move out to a rich neighborhood like me where i, myself a latino, will fuck your white wife because while she becomes besties with my white wife. faggot ass white nigger

I cannot wait till our gas tax goes up in January to pay those carbon credits I like paying $1.00 more already but it's going to feel so good knowing were doing the right thing. Don't forget our car registration is going to quadrouppe again too in Jan. I love paying $700 a year for my truck now so $1000 should be no big deal. Cal is 36% white I love being a white minority and the discrimination that comes with it. How can I be racist with my asian wife.

Colorado has been full of wetbacks for years. There is no escape.

>said no one ever

Newport Beach is a nice, white place to live.

The only mexishits there are the ones mowing our lawns.

>

Oh look everyone, it's a 15 year old spic reconquista anchor baby.

Fucking shitskins, Trump is coming after you all via ICE

Daily reminder that Trump can't solve these types of problems, but angered armed mobs can. 50k armed guys roll into California and storm it, city to city. Let's go

>le reddit spacing

909 here were surrounded by spics but Its ok theyre women love me and talk shit about how mexican men are try hard manlets

t. spic

White flighting again..

It's called "ENGLISH", you dumb wetback.

Quit spouting off memes that you don't understand you stupid beaner fuck.

The white man will re-take California from the Latrino cockroach.

Seig Heil 14/88

Wow it's almost like the south Western United States was part of mexico

>What the fuck is happening to this state?
I dunno, but please stay in california. We do not want you.
t. the other 49

lol ok larper

Naw 6'2 superior white man here boy.Did I trigger you ? Its true most spics are manlets I walk around and hardly of them make the 6ft mark and even so they always happen to look white

>only 24% of public school students are white

J U S T
U
S
T

Ethnic replacement. Brought to you by the modern political establishment, so they can rip us off and get rich.

>REEEEEEEEEEE I screwed over minorities for years and now I'm scared they'll fuck me over when I'm the minority!

I'm from the San Joaquin Valley area. Born and raised here all my life and while it is no white paradise, the further north you go it certainly does get more ethnically white. Always wanted to see what Redding was like and the general deep NorCal area.

Let it be a shit hole. All whites do by staying in CA is providing a nice safety net for the beaners.

Pull out, make the state have a fiscal problem and tighten the belt. A bit of creative destruction ensues, and maybe then we can move back in.

Unless your property taxes are capped by Prop. 13 in which case you give something up by leaving (and you'd have to be quite old for this to be true) gtfo now!

Killing them off from water and food poisoning will take care of that.Whites made this state great shitskins are bringing it down.we will take it back

Colorado here. You fucking Californians better not start voting for the same shit that made you leave California. I don't know where I'll go!

Well exterminate every last one of you taco goblins when the time is right.

I live in San Diego and work as a nurse. You have to know Spanish if you want a job in the medical field nowadays. It sucks.

Who screwed over minorities? I never mess up their neighborhoods, am respectful if a bit cheap whenever I go there. They have no right to gibs from me, if that's what you are thinking.

White guilt/apathy is why it happened.

White nationalism/the day of the rope will end it.

Oh dude this place is so doomed. I just got out of high school and you have no idea how bad the situation among the youth is. Only 1/4 of all 0-4 year olds are non-hispanic white. I was in honor ls classes in Solano county and white kids were still a minority in my honors classes. The curriculum brainwashes them to be accepting and even supportive of becoming a minority. I was in the IB program (such a shitnigger thing) and they kept telling us hoe great diversity and immigration is. The kids seemed to eat it up too, they were mostly liberal and going on Twitter posting shit about how evil white supremacy and Trump are. Not to mention the class at my high school had a Hispanic absolute majority and they literally have to separate the honors (whites, indians and asians) from the niggers and spics to keep them from beating the shit out of us. Fuck this noise. I'm gonna study in my native Canada and kiss this place goodbye. California will be a primarily Spanish speaking state in 30 years # mark my words. Just wait until the spics and niggers get priced out of California and start ab exodus to the interior of the country, California is like an infected organ about to burst and infect the whole body with its filth. Once North America falls, I'll probably move to Iran (I'm a citizen) since the middle east will be whiter than the USA and Europe in 30 years.

Long story short. The story with California is worse than any of you anons could imagine. We (whites) need to start having families or we are going to displaced from our homelands.

Not when 75% of the children in the state are non-caucasian. It's over. The time is to retreat and protect what's left (canada, europe, the middle east and North Africa). Even in Germany for example so many of the children have migrant background because the natives WONT HAVE KIDS. This is a crisis.

831 here
You have to go back.

I'll just leave this here....

You are a retard. It was only part of Mexico for 25 years.
25 fucking years. Less then many shitposters lifespan so far. They never really settled it, neither did Spain before them. It has been a US state for 167 fucking years, we were the ones that settled it, we were the ones that developed it.
Who brainwashed you? I just can't stand you ahistorical types that try to bend things to your narrative.

Fight back or perish, pussies.

Wife and I had a kid so I got the fuck out.

Moved to Vegas where one can actually afford to buy a house.

The right time was last century

The problem is that White people (or at least Europeans and their descendants) have chosen to perish. The Native Americans at least fought back and lost their land to disease bit Europeans are glad to become colonized peoples. What a disgrace. As a Persian, I'm glad our economy is not as developed as Europe and we have no welfare so no niggers will ever come to Iran. Even after Europe becomes New-Afrika, the middle east will remain a bastion of our Caucasian civilization, pure of outside influence.

Just let it go, it's gone extend the wall around it before it's clapse has them emigrating to other states and infecting their states and so ad infinitum.

949 here. What the fuck are you talking about OP? Orange County is generally pretty great. A lot better than anywhere else in this shitty state. Insanely low crime rate and hardly any black people.

Is the Pacific Northwest still safe? Cali has been on life support from tech companies and reputation for years now.

Did she fuck any of them yet?

Trad chad from Laguna Beach and the Pasadena area reporting, Ill stick to talking about LA county

>fuck this county. Everything is in korean or vietnamese
>The mexican youth are druggies and methheads the closer you get to city
>Arabs and Chinese buying out all the rental properties, there is no fucking way 5 years from now I can even think about buying some rental assets in this state
>trustfund babyboomers and their doggie daycare shit
>The women are all instagram/kardashian look alikes, you CANNOT date anyone outside of the dearth amount of evangelical churches left
>in fact, you CANT date the women, pump and dump central until you get out of the city's sphere of influence, unless you lock down a good girl (rare) or a Christian pure girl (better odds at finding a virgin Persian or Saudi muslim here)
>Hollywood
>Saudi and Dubai money now moving into the east mountain estates, as well as the west side
>60c FUCKING GAS HIKES JUST THIS YEAR FOR A FUCKING ROAD FUND THAT GETS EMBEZZELLED BY SACRAMENTO CRONIES

oh, and

THE REPUBLICANS ARE LEFT OF BERNIE SANDERS

I am glad I found a white preppy uppermiddle class girl with a low partner count and strong family and religious network. 5 kids, 10 dogs, 2 ranches in Dallas. I just want to be happy, and I am not happy here

>put out contraceptives
>promote hedonistic lifestyle
>disband the 'family'
>population decline
>population replacements due to no sustainable rate of reproduction

This is happening everywhere where there are whites, did anyone expect anything else. Honestly I don't even know if it's a secret cabal who forged this outcome, I think the leaders of our nations are literally this incompetent.

In any case, there's no going back from this. It's already past the point of no return. America is literally the origin of all the bullshit that has been descending upon us and every other white nation since 2001. The day that cunt country is smoldering will be the happiest day of my life.

I love 1.25 million 1500 sqft condos and shitloads of women in burkas in the park!

(((white people)))

seriously stahp bullshitting yourself. Swedecuck's are more "white"

This. People have no idea how bad it is. There are a lot of illegals voting too. And so many legal foreigners.
The schools are fucking terriable. So many people can't English, oh sure they speak it okay, sort of, sometimes. But do they read and write it at the right grade lvl? No.
Think about this, would you drink a glass of water that was 5% poison? Of course not. What do you think it does having a class where 5% can't read or 10% or more? It shuts the whole class to a stand still.
Think of where they came from and where we ar.e
Think about things like the electrical power works every fucking day, it always fucking works. The plumbing? It works every day. The food supply? Comes in trucks EVERY day. [with very rare exceptions of course). This is an absolutely amazing job compared with most of the world, or compared with most of history. Now comepare this to where they are from. You need a certain about of engineers, you need a certain amount of city planners, a certain amount logistical people, a certain amount of accountants and capital managers to keep the whole thing running (all these jobs can not be done by a low iq person). Plus a certain amount of tax renuve to pay all these people. At some point the whole system breaks down, at some point too many poor people to manage becuase of thier retard birth rate, and it is a proven fact most of these people take more money out of the system in a lifetime than they put in.
And to the poster that said >hurdler you treated minoritys bad, now you afried when you minority.
First off we treat minority's fucking amazing, yes blacks get arrested more, but only because they do more al with it.
Second it's not about race for me, but about foreigners with out a shred of culture between us coming here in way to great a number way too fast. If they were whites from a shit culture with no eduction I would feel the same way

LA CITY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT

less than 10% five years after graduation (only 70% graduate highschool mind you) will even hold a college degree.

Thats right, 90% OF LA Unified students never fucking finish college within 5 years.

These people vote.

anytime i turn on AM 640 or AM 870 I have an ulcer while driving 55 minutes to go 6 miles out of DTLA

>What the fuck is happening to this state?
Invasion.

Parts of orange country are fine, a little nouveau rich for my tastes, but fine. But huge parts are full on Hispanic, like buena park, and other cites in that area, Fullerton, and other city's in that area, Santa Ana area, really the white part is only in the south east corner, hiding like rats on the edge of the boarder, and the white areas are a lot less dense.
So don't fool yourself

Democrat business model at work.

Import 3rd world welfare gibs class at the expense of the taxpayers to maintain dominance in elections.

T.Pasadena 626

FUCK gahr/whitney/artesia high school. CERRITOS, baby. we fuckin' BADMINTON champs

Bump
Same situation here. Planning on moving when I can afford it

Gentrification has brought thousands of whites back into the city. Places like Echo Parkand Highland Park

Have you noticed the Asian invasion in pasadena in last 2 years? They already took Arcadia last decade. High school went from 90% white to 90% Asian.
Bussnisses with all Asian costumers, they only hire their own, and are rude to white costumers. It's the won't hire me part that really sticks in the gut.
I mean better then uneducated masses from the global south, but only becuase less violent crime.

pic related of your new Echo/Highland park white neighbor

San Marino has been gutted, Lake Avenue/ east pasadena is slowly getting the asain infestation as well

SGV been getting chinked since at least early . But theyre better than any other alternative.

It won't last though. The black homeless have already retaken downtown. White liberals are going to get the red pill the easy way or the hard way one day. Or maybe not. My parents never got it, even when I was getting hit with pipes in school.

Bug out and let it all burn.

Looks like documentation is no longer required for American Indian. So the latino indians and Elizabeth Warrens can qualify.

That seems like the train to hop on, if you're looking for a usable category.

In reality the Mexicans should really realize how the dems are going to drive you like cattle you are being used as the new slave class because the blacks won't do it anymore they will make gun laws exyreamly strict so you can't fight back. Its all right in your face but you just think its some kind of victory you have been warned.

The Japanese and old cantonese Chinese were fine. Wanted to be American, liked whites. Hated gimmiadats. The new Chinese are an invasion force though.
I brought up pasadena because it happened really fast. Amazing how a business area can change in just a year

.>he has a faggy little catch phrase with his strawman attack

I, a proud Indo-Aryan pajeet, clearly agree with Sup Forums that the niggers and spics must be removed. They are a cancer on Silicon Valley and the neighborhoods they inhabit lack academic responsibility and innovation.

If you're gonna be in CA, might as well fighre out how the Dems do it. (((Dems))) if you prefer, it doesn't matter. They know how to deal with inferior minorities and enjoy it rather than suffer.

Please help

Was just up in Visalia this weekend for a family reunion, user. Got to walk on the land four generations of men in my family broke their backs for. One of the family ranches got sold to some Hmong shits a few years ago after my grandad started having too many problems with hoodrat spic teens stealing copper, fuel, and farm equipment. Had to hurry my great uncle away before he saw all the fucking cockfighting pens laid out on what used to be his sister's rose garden before she passed.

I'm not a hateful person, but nothing in my life has made me angrier than that look I was in his eye. Libshits talk about hate like its some abstract, arbitrary thing. Bullshit. In that moment, it was my great uncle on the verge of crying over the fact that some cretinous filth had pissed on the memory of his older sister and my grandmother. There's no subtlety or explanation needed when you've been slapped in the face. Anyone attempting to explain that away is nothing but a coward and a disgrace to his family and his community, present and past.

>the middle east will remain a bastion of our Caucasian civilization
LOL

>Colorado here
>You Californians better not start voting...
It's not the 1980s anymore pal, Colorado is deep blue state full of degeneracy, cultural marxism, illegal immigrants, and a few old white families.

They deal with it by Living in white suburbs and saying how great the soul of the inner city is, that they never visit. Then they fill the city to bursting sell thier house to Asian and retire to Arizona

Gee I don't know, why the fuck was LA pushing dumb fucking kike shit for the past 30 years and now suddenly they have rampant gang minorities everywhere?

This

The Spaniards that had settled here weren't happy about independence, it meant the loss of Spanish funding and military support.

White flight your crackers ass off my clay bitch

Better yet, they run some Section 8 shitholes for the enriching minorities.

Then they can retire rich.

Learn from them and be wise.

If a shill break lose.

Will many people move to areas that arnt like la???

My naighors cut down an old tree that was 3 stories high and gave everyone shade, than they poured a concreate slab over the grass in thier backyard so they can throw thier Mexican parties with 2dozen cousins all the time. A house that used to have one family + a grand mother. Now has 3.5 families in it. You don't cut down trees and remove plants in pasadena man, it's the one thing that makes this town slightly nicer than most of the valley, which is a concreate shithole of heat and death. And once you cut them down, you'll NEVER get them back.

So you be sayin whitey wuz kangz n sheit?

how do they get away with this shit?

909 here, what does another white person look like?

Look at Melb and Sydney then you'll see.

SJWs have hit hard. Having kids is no longer ok for white people, in their minds. I even had a girlfriend who broke up with my because she didn't want to "make more oppressors" if we had kids. That is enough in my mind to justify the deaths of all commies and marxists.

But demographics have been that way for a while. I grew up in Los Angeles, and even in the 90s it was all niggers and spics in my school. I was one of 15 white kids in the whole damn school. Got the shit kicked out of my on the daily because my cuck mother told me not to fight back. The one time I did in 3rd grade (against 2 6th grade niggers), I got grounded.

951 here too and I'm staying. I want to be on the front lines when whites finally start killing these spics

weak mean are leaving instead of standing their ground, but don't fret, CA has the highest number of white supremacist

714 here

What is worse, rich Chinese from China buying up all the land and not trying to learn a yuropoor language, or spics?

323, fuck if I know.

Tell me about it. All those properties probably used to be under covenants and HOA prohibiting exactly third-word-tier shit like that. But then in the 70s and 80s, it was determined that it was "racist" and "classist" to make simple, legally binding agreements between neighbors to establish mutual standards of property upkeep. Another instance of an activist court sticking its big fucking nose in something private individuals had been handling perfectly well.

how is melb and syd getting chinked relevant to US white race and ethnicity being revised?

spics are far worse but chinks still spell inevitable doom

Corona (the nice, southern part of the city) -> Irvine now. I love Irvine so much. I'm white but I'm craving an Asian(not a fobby one, but a decently westernized one that still maintains conservative values) to impregnate.

>ywn know the feeling of having multiple, 6'0+ athletic white brothers to back you up when spics try to pull ghetto shit and you need to draw the line

This is the real problem, desu. Conflict is inherently tribal and whites, on average, don't have this mindset within their families or as a community. A single, strong white family that won't tolerate bullshit and raises strong sons and chaste daughters can make a difference. I have to believe that. The death of large, white families is the worst trick to be played on our people. That absent, we would be a lot better off.

916 reporting in. OP, it sounds like your neighbors are probably breaking some law if they have that many people in one house. Also, if you want to get away from all that crap, just go to your local kid-friendly microbrewery