Are you proud now you pieces of shitshit

Are you feeling better or still mad at life?
I made you a tin foil sombrero to cheer you up..... hope it helps.

Looks well hung for an 8 yearold

Here...you can join him.

The kid looks white.

Ah, her post hints at the fact that it was probably an accident of some sort. Some single mother is trying to milk a little booboo on her son's neck for all it's worth. Let me guess, dad's not in the picture?

"Aww, wahhh, mah babby got a rope burn. And since he's part-niglet, I can get money by shilling it as a hate crime on facebook."

Proud of what? An unfinished job?

He's not black. Don't care. Caring would be racist.

>dartmouth
>cant pronounce darthmouth
>oy vey in a can

Why does this have anything to do with Sup Forums? I think I'm missing something.

So the mother would other whore out her son's injury on normiebook as opposed to taking him straight to treatment?

Either this story is fake or she's just a horrible mother... or both.

>american woman
dude i'd be way more surprised if she took him to the ER BEFORE posting this on kikebook, instagram, twitter, etc. you've seen the women selfie with Clinton pic, right?

>So the mother would other whore out her son's injury on normiebook
A women's natural instinct is to seek sympathy and support from a tribe. It's less likely she will have to deal with a problem herself if at all that way. It's in their nature.

>defending white women

I wonder what the father, if she even knows who he is, would have to say.

No. They got caught and left him alive.

yet if this was a white kid some black kids tried to lynch, Sup Forums would launch an all out manhunt.

keep it classy, stormweenies

How is this our fault?

No, we don't care about bastards of any race

i like people in my own group more than people of another group. imagine that.

the original picture said picnic table and that he was biracial. WHICH IS IT CASSANDRA

White empathy at its best I see. You'd find the life as an insect in China pretty comfy I presume. Not worrying about dead kids lying in the streets, or old ladies standing in the middle of traffic.

He was mixed-race, so he deserved it.

But you don't care about people from your own ethnic group while people from other ethnic groups care about their own. Eat a dick, nigger lover.

my point stands

Yeah I'm confused

>my point stands
Your point is that you have no empathy or sympathy for your own people because you are stupid enough to believe that we are all the same while at the same time ignoring the fact that nearly every other ethnic group in the world doesn't believe that and instead look out for and promote their own people's best interests.

Congratulations on falling for the oldest trick in the book; divide and conquer.

>Asians only worry about other asians
>hindus about other hindus
>Blacks for other blacks
>HURRRR WHY DONT WHITE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT WHITES FUCKING STORMFAGS

Youre retarded

> I don't care if this was a so called accident or not.

So it was an accident.

This only got wide spread coverage because the kid is a nigger and perpetrator is White. Shit happens to White kids all the time but never even makes local news. Fuck this frankenstein niglet and his weak nigger neck.

You stupid bastard that isn't even the right terminology. You meant to say mongrels. Guess what? Are you purely any ethnicity? Nope. Everyone is a mongrel. Including you, Jethro.
You stupid fucks just keep denying your potential allies and one day it is going to bite you in the ass. I'm going to laugh my ass off if the arctic Nazis emerge out of their hidey hole one day and while you others like you are going hurray, they fuck you up for being retards who perverted the NatSoc message with your retarded ass racism.

Accidental hanging

Typical shill thread. 1 post by this id. When you see these do not respond but look further in the catalog to see what is being slid by people giving in to emotion and posting to this thread. Every post here bumps this silliness up and slides real Sup Forums threads down.