Northeastern Thread Mk II

Which northeastern state is comfiest to live in? Etc etc

Old thread

bumpity bump, been comfy af so far gents

amazon user are you still there?

Delaware Amazon Night Shift user reporting in.

up state NY or Maine

upstate ny sonno

I'm here user, who is the female manager, i bet she's a qt.

Maine or New Hampshire because no niggers.
>what about Vermont?
Burlington has those uppity niggers that think they aren't niggers because they live in Burlington but really they're still niggers

First for never pumping my own gas

>upstate NY
still a bunch of niggers, especially around Fort Drum because niggers love joining the Army but not doing anything except nigging

Ct shoreline here. Total shit. Expensive. Dirty. Infested. 10 years at job next year so I'll be sending resumes out.

Sussex and Egg Harbor are based and that's it

There's more to Upstate NY than Fort Drum senpai

Yeah, her name is Sabrina. She talks to me sometimes about things not work related, she seems pretty cool.

New Hampshire is the most free state in the USA.

Does she have black hair, and kinda short. Because if so she's a major qt.

>ohio
>north east

Pete is that you?

Yeah, she is really cute.

I just needed a quick thread image. If you think that's bad look at the OP for the original thread

I know, but its still doesn't discount the fact that upstate still has a bunch of niggers and kikes.
>finger lakes is fucking tight though

No. Do you work at the warehouse too?

see

my man

Ohio is not northeastern
Please delete this fake news before I call FBI
Also fuck off we're full

REEEEEEEE get the fuck out of my soveieign country. we get new england, new brunswick, nova scotia, and newfoundland. new york is our manufacturing outsource base, similar to china

everyone else GTFO

Yeah man, she is the best-looking manager there. I work nights so I don't get to see her that often. But hey man, best of luck to you. She looks like a keeper.

>implying Ohio isn't anything other than a nigger infested shithole

post pics plz

don't worry literally nobody wants to go there.

Yeah, I hope they don't change her department or some shit.

I don't have pics of her. She has one of the very few 10/10 faces I've seen though.

Yeah, managers are sometimes switched to nights and vice-versa all the time.

here user you can have one image

HNNGGGGG

yeah we had one manager that never changed shifts or departments the whole time he was there and just moved up to tier 5 manager and refused to go any higher cause he didn't give a shit.

Yep, that's her.
She likes Iron Maiden too?
Lad...

Yeah she's a big classic rock and metal fan she wears the shirts at work a lot and she has stuff on her facebook.

My manager is Jason.
He's a dick.

i love when a blizzard happens (pa)

oh I think I know that one and if it's who I think then yeah he definitely is a massive tool

Good to see she doesn't like nigger music like Tanya does.

Last March Upstate was clutch

He's a very patronizing motherfucker.

She doesn't seem like a total normie and has the tendency to be shy sometimes so she's very likable.

>tfw delaware
>newark getting taken over by various shitskins, despite formerly being a nice white college town
>tons and tons of jew york kikes flooding into the beach areas with their shake-and-bake neighborhoods of mcmansions popping over overnight and quadrupling the population and ruining everything down here
>have to deal with these entitled kike transplants and their disgusting brooklyn jew accents all the time

SEND HELP

none of these things are true other than the potholes.

who /609/ here?

All those accents! Sad!

my bf lives in bergen county, he says its totally wrong because bergen is pretty liberal

You're a lucky lad to have her with you on day-shift.
There are no good managers on night shift.

pennsreich is on the way to purge all jew yorkers

SCReam FOR ME FELLOW NORTHEASTERN ANONS QT GFFFFFFFF

Delaware is the worst state in the Union.

>going to delaware beaches
well there lies the problem user

That sucks, I feel for night shift it used to be that way on days.

gay

Hey man, let's not go that far. It's still better than Jew Jersey, Jew York, Commiefornia, etc.

I would be especially grateful if you focused on liberating north Wilmington and the beaches.

dont tell me you take the "first is the worst" thing seriously?

you got that right Rehoboth is about as gay as it gets

Are you surrounded by Suresh and Randeep in Delaware yet?

>not having a surf fishing license and doing drive-on in the areas that all the shoobies can't go to
get on my level, faggot. Sure as shit better than those god-awful NJ beaches (oh, I'm sorry. "shore")

A lot of associates on night-shift are going to take that Monday-Thursday day shift option.
Prepare for the influx of sluts, pajeets, nogs and other degenerates man.

i saw a guy on the northern beach with a thong when i was going there with my sister
i mean it looked like a banana hammock
and i saw a shop right across the street from a falaffle place that had mens speedo's

Eastern shore isn't bad. Just rich white folks and their warefront houses, and white farming families that go back centuries right here. Blacks are pretty good until you get to Cambridge or Salisbury

Well I don't go to beaches in general so it's not really just Delaware beaches for me but the only semi comfy one for me was the state park beach below Rehoboth.

Can't really be worse than these retarded integrity shit heads.

No,
But other than no sales tax, Delaware has literally no redeeming qualities.

north wildwood best wildwood

Hard to say. I used to be in philly for work (healthcare) and so there were TONS of street-shitters there. So nothing will ever be THAT bad. There weren't many indians here when I was in highschool, and I don't see them around anywhere but at work.

that's the whole area in a nutshell

Yeah, as peak get closer, we are going to see a lot of white badge sub-humans coming in.

Get Maryland the fuck out of pic related. Absolute border autism.

anywhere thats not city or beach is corn and wilmington is the only reason delaware ever goes blue

if you want degeneracy look no further.

Like literally I think they are getting these people from mental hospitals and the sides of the roads. I've seen some of the new ones when they guested me to FUCKING PICK as usual and they really actually creeped me the fuck the out.

It has been completely overrun by deviants. Dewey is good though. Bethany good for families.

Delaware here. Fuck off, we're full of losers

Eastern Shore and Slower Lower are the only remnants left of southern culture/ethnic makeup in the region. Mainland Maryland, Northern Virginia, etc aren't even southern anymore. The accents are gone. The people have all been replaced by liberal transplants, kikes, and mudskins. If it weren't for delmarva, you wouldn't even be able to tell that anything here was ever "southern" at all.

Does everyone in Delaware fucking either work at Christiana Hospital or the goddamn Amazon warehouse?

Are you a gurl?

Sabrina Prefer?

Why is it so depressing there? You're like Rhode Island without the sex appeal.

Newark was never fucking nice, you stupid son of a bitch and I pray to God that UD becomes the worst school in the nation

I'm already three glasses of wine deep, I'll bust out photoshop for the Mason Dixon line the next night I kick off the northeast goy thread myself

n-no... pls no dox

>not being able to park on the beach
Must suck for you, faggot

I really, really, really hate being guested to pick. But it's better than case-to-tote desu.

no im trans

yeah m8

If you don't know who Liz Dinon is, then you ain't from Delaware.

Yeah.

Looks like a coalburner

Fuck you, yes it was. I'm specifically talking about the actual central area of newark. Not that bullshit like brookside or the other outlaying areas where all the niggers live.

Get better jobs.

Newark. Are you fucking kidding me?

It was built to be a toilet for NYC, which is a fucking sewer in and of itself.

This. Fucking drug dealing thugs bring in heroin from Philly, Baltimore, NY and shootings are almost Chicago-tier while the niggers vie for control of the state. Keep the fuck out of Delaware, and keep your anti-gun faggot asses out too. The state has an epidemic of STDs too since its a goddamn Democratic playground state now

I refused to go to case to tote until they stopped asking me altogether and I always pretend I don't know anything about it if it's mentioned.