How can white men even compete?

How can white men even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0EixK_yZP2g
youtu.be/VxYQoWZZi7c
youtube.com/watch?v=RcQuuvMHbOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it, they're both mongoloids, I mean her Epicanthic fold is off the charts not to mention the space between her eyes.

False advertisement. Pic fails to inform you she's only 4'10.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

Two words: COCK SIZE

Korean chicks will pick american guys any day.
White girls will rarely pick korean guys.
Hell Korean guys will pick American guys over Korean chicks any day.

How sure are you of this. All the Kpop shit that's infected America past few years has got girls interested in Korean guys. At least the Weeb girls like OPs pic.

You gonna spam all day? lol

With atomic power.

>95% are around this size

why do people drop the ball so hard when making troll stats

Yea youre probably right about the white girls, but i know from all my friends who have been deployed to korea that its effortless to go home with them.

that's all jew talk. it's actually hasidim who fuck their relatives generation after generation and create taytay sacks, because torahtalmud says 1st cousins are hallal. so shoo joo with your misdirection blood libels, you miserable inbred cock holster

By simply being the best and not having to do anything.

I love Finnish people!

better than dating a nigger

there sun will be named Hapa Ning

Nice. I'd like to date A Korean girl one day.

Likewise

When was the last time you saw an Asian guy who lifted?

which one is supposed to be white?

How can white women even compete?

I don't get it. I'm against racemixing but she looks mixed anyway and they both look like good people, I could be wrong but they look fine. You could have picked countless other examples of degeneracy and mixing with subhuman subsaharan africans or arab scum or weak genes from whites and asians mixing, but you do this.

I may be a hapa, but dats funny right dere, I tell you hwut.

Stefanie Michova isn't mongoloid

>slightly more attractive than asian female

feels good, senpai

How was your day today?

I'm convinced it's turning into a troll now rather than legitimate shilling.

I've noticed

WMAF = asian girl is kind of ugly and so is the bf

AMWF = both are very 10/10

Seems to be quality over quantity

anzu getting riced as we speak

If that's what you see in the shill pictures from Asian masculinity that's obviously how it really is.

the guy is always a beta weeb in wmaf too

amwf asian is usually chad

I don't understand why you chinks do this. White men don't even care about you. We're neutral to you.

WMAF = Elliot Rodger bitter virgin

AMWF = Scott Fujita Saints Superbowl champ

You mean that's how it is in all the Asian masculinity shill posts. That's not reality that's Asian male fantasy. Asian women tend to be very feminine. Feminine women attract masculine men. There are some exceptions because Asian women have an obsession with white men and so they will lower their standards to fuck white men. But there are still plenty of good looking white men with Asian women and vice versa.

Hazaras from Afghanistan are all AMWF. They are ugly little Elliot Rodgers who commit crimes 24/7 in Europe.

Okay Mr Chink bitter chink. Whatever you say.

A Taiwanese show series dedicated to Hapa children. Almost all of them have WMAF parents. In the first video, there are few incidents where the parents describe how their hapa children are always seen as superior in China and always treated better than anyone else from being "petted" by strangers to randomly being offered food, toys and treats. It goes to prove how much Asian people idolize white people to the point they see little hapa children as their golden ticket to having the life they always wanted. They are often described as "adorable" and "cute" and seen as very desirable children by Asians, especially women.
youtu.be/0EixK_yZP2g
youtu.be/VxYQoWZZi7c

thank god women don't know shit about dick size

youtube.com/watch?v=RcQuuvMHbOM

The most famous AMWF

insects with insects, as it should be
All is right in the world

Women like chinks because they can only see from their heart. If they saw through their eyes, they'd dihonnor famiry

>women like chinks
News to me

we need to conquest IMMEDIATELY

Hapa women are the most attractive after all

So the Turkish man is being boned by an Asian gay?

ja, I didn't even realize our little cosplay trap had even time for a big spoon

anzu is a girl, you can't fake that voice
sure she looks a little like eggman but she's not a dude

>Feminine women attract masculine men.
Feminine males also attract masculine men, hence the biggest demographic of trannies is Asian males.

>Anzu

whatta catch.