"Hello class, I will be your professor for this semester"

>"Hello class, I will be your professor for this semester"
wat do?

I want my money back

spout retarded liberal talking points for an easy A and dont talk to fucking anybody

keep my distance
Hippos are highly aggressive

this. If you want to succeed you play their game

Can we learn more about the history of colonial oppression and genocide? It seems to be underacknowledged. Thanks, professor.

SAGE AND HIDE

this. It's not like you can redpill them, there's not really a smart alternative to this.

"White People... Fuck?"

But what do they fuck?

this deserves a (you)

Do a 360 and walk away

Drop the class

Why should anyone care what a fat person thinks?

do a 360 into orbit

Drop the class and probably transfer, obviously

Get out the holy water and a harpoon.

fight till my death for halt of the systematic subversion of the American youth by these fascist anarcho-syndicallist traitors. They are the spawn of covert Soviet subversion in the 1980's. I've studded the ways that these anti-american fucks argue and i know how to fuck them verbally up the ass. i fear no class and i fear no professor. My Sociology class last year was a daily battle of a leftist professor trying to break my will along with the collective will of the free thinkers of my generation. Stand with me and fight for your country and our future as a whole.

hello teacher, yes fuck whity.

Want to keep him/her/whatever the fuck that jellyroll is from teaching the class?
put its class up on the highest possible floor of the building and watch those kankles
Snap
Crackle
Pop!
RICE CRISPIES

Call Japan

Ask him why he's in the Mechanical Engineering building trying to teach a Vibrations class or a Continuum Mixture Theory class. Not one to judge a book by its cover, but whales don't generally get that smart.

>taking a class where you literally have to cuck your political opinions to get an A rather than hard work and/or intelligence
>taking humanities/social science classes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in*

STEM master race

Currently do this to great success

Liberals are all so up their own asses you can say "yep" the whole time and please them.

Exactly what I did IRL.

Drop out despite having a 3.8 GPA and full ride scholarshipt and go on to make better money in law enforcement than any of the liberal arts faggots do after they give up on life and apply at starbucks.

I make $25 an hour with full medical and dental coverage, and 4 weeks of paid vacation and sick days per year. The sociology major who runs the social work unit down the hall from my office makes $10 an hour to watch scabby diseased meth heads piss in a cup and probably be let go soon because police officers already do 90% of his job nowdays.

Niggers

Fuck White People!!!

Tell xir that all white people are stupid and should go extinct obviously

land on her and plant a flag

I hope by Soviet you mean Jew, otherwise gtfo normtard

> How's your feud with Jr. going?

Yeah but then you run the daily risk of being headshot by some nigger just for wearing your uniform in the wrong area.

No matter what bs it says call it racist and spout some SJW shit.
Double down on everything make it a troll class

>when white genocide is a myth but its also not happening fast enough

Its pretty incredible to see the same people screaming for white blood in the gutters turn around in the same breath and declare anyone who says they are trying to eradicate whites is a lunatic racist conspiracy theorist.

lol cop is hella safe job look up the stats

lol assuming you're really a leaf then you have no idea what it's like in the US.

there are a lot of well documented attempts by the soviet union to subvert the american youth. There were agents that infiltrated the left and the education system here since the 1960's. i dont deny the jewish conspiracy but there is stronger evidence in the case of the soviets being a large part of the current cultural upheaval in America. Check out some of what Yuri Bezminov says about subversion.

Fuck white pride!!!

I wouldn't mind.
Seriously though, FUCK white people, literally the niggers of Europe.

Did this for a senior level english course. Procrastinated on a 15 page paper, then shat it out in the library 4 hours before it was due, basically just using buzzwords and crappy quotes to say "DIS GUY IN DA BOOK WAS BAD LIKE DRUMPF"

A+, keked the whole way home

My friend I believe it reads "white people fuck white people".

Studying Econ and Finance (no bully). Gotta do a women's studies class next semester as part of the one diversity credit needed in general ed. Last year I slept with the head of the feminist club until she looked around found a shotgun and rifle in my condo.

Enjoy your college years, and don't be a politician. Make a nice life for your family, neighbors, race etc... afterwards.

That "child bearing hips" woman looks strait up Italian.

I remember during the obongo first term when the bullshit started I caught on rather quick and carried it through college. 3.8 gpa through associates degree, fucking Kek.

I made it through 37 gunfights between afghanistan and iraq. Im a hell of a lot better at it than most criminals. Besides, cop killers dont usually survive to be sent to prison. Even the most brainfried crackhead knows it.

Besides, I watched my grandpa slowly go insane from dementia whilst being 100% aware of what was happening to him
I watched my dad waste away from throat cancer slowly getting thinner and weaker until even hard doses of fentanyl couldnt stop the agony, and then even after his will to live was broken his body still refused to die for another 3 months

Getting killed in a gunfight doesnt seem too bad in comparison to how most folks go. Passing peacefully in your bed is a myth, the majority of folks suffer the entire time until the doctors place them into a sedated fog and they die scared and unable to understand who or where they are or what is happening to them.

You're a more clever man than me.
I tried to actually write papers.

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

Leftists converting to judaism to get thier hands on the "muh 6 gorillion" card is an actual thing.

I'd succ on that gold dick

Dose that mean it is attracted to white people?

Seeeeeexy

I have never seen so much AIDS in a single picture.

Go see my API and ask to switch class due to "Conflict of interest".

no libtard is a math professor so I am not worries

>tfw this picture could be any European country now

I was taking a child development class and we had to do reports on how best to get children to accept homosexuality around them. I just pushed the topic further with bullshit like "Yes, I agree with this author and I only wish they included more characters to help the growing child's mind think in the correct way."

It meant nothing to me and neither should it to you, but if you want to be low key redpilled, stretch the ideology as far as it will go and see if they notice.

Is the (((merchant))) a meme in israel itself, schlomo?

Funny you say that. Someone the other day said they thought Ben Shapiro of all Jews was Italian.

Is it the hair? What makes them look Italian?

>Make it through seven years of bullshit kissing asses of those kinds of people
>Can't find job with useless master's degree
>End up doing contract security to pay the bills
>Be more literate and on the ball than the useless wastes of space that end up as security guards
>Eventually get a job as a university security guard
>Make more money starting off than lecturers by a wide margin, and with overtime, more than most non-senior teaching faculty.
>I get to ticket their shit heap cars with Shillary bumper stickers and routinely tell them to fuck off if they have requests that don't have properly filed work orders behind them.

Feels good bro. Living well is the best revenge. They can act snooty all they want, but they *know* I make more than them and all their education still makes them slaves to the bureaucratic rules I know by heart.

See how many times I can stab her without inducing bleeding.

It literally says white people fuck white people. Dude is a white ethno nationalist who wants white people to have more kids.

Wait 5 minutes for our"professor" to have a heart attack.

>wat do?

Interrupt every strawman argument with facts we've had for 60 years.

this is proof that justified bullying should be completely acceptable

Ask them if their self hatred is why they're such a fat ass or if them being a fat ass is what's makes them hate themselves.

this

My favorite is simple but a goodie.

>we need to fight the violence!
>AMEN BROTHER! STOMP OUT VIOLENCE!

In all but the utterly unselfaware they immiediatley realize what a hypocritical statement "fighting violence" is. In the ones who dont get it and agree with your "stomp out violence" rant you just illustrate what a tone deaf moron they are to everyone else in the room.

CLEAR YOUR FUCKING NOTIFICATION BAR FAGGOT

this

Its the only way user.

Get her on that pill, that red pill if ya know what im sayin

Return it to orbit

Looks nice and soft.

I need to get my gen ed done though.

Fat chicks are gross. Their vaginas smell like a mouse died in there.

Hi John.

>kill whitey
>is white
Why don't they kill themselves then? Do they really not want to kill whitey then?

I once had a professor who straight up told us that to get an A in his class our final paper had to have a primary message of "Diversity and integration are positive forces for a society."

>Zionism really is the only way forward for the civilized world.
>Tfw no Jewess cougar to turn into a milf.
>Tfw I won't breed anything else because I want my children to have a high enough IQ to be able to compete in society and because I don't want them to have my shitty Spic and Potato nigger/'Celt' genes.
Why did take those red pills only to suffer from this surreal nightmare fulled by memes... Where do I find a Jewess qt Sup Forums?

>cry
>say Im triggered and want a safe space
>go to national news about racism

Watch college/university implode if its located anywhere in the south or nonjew area.

Then wear a fuck black people suit